AOC: Trump 'is afraid of strong women, of Latino women'

drvoke

Image result for Ocasio-Cortez: Trump 'is afraid of strong women, of Latino women' "

Boy, she hammers Trump in this one. Donald is kind of intimidated by strong Latino women. I've noticed that. Chickensh*t.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ocasio-cortez-trump-is-afraid-of-strong-women-of-latino-women/ar-BBYh2bb?ocid=spartanntp

(Full article at above link)

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) said in a new interview that President Trump is "afraid of strong women" and "Latino women."

During the "Noticias Telemundo" interview that aired Sunday, Ocasio-Cortez said, "If the President thinks I am crazy...It would actually be a problem if he would agree with my ideas."

"He has a lot of problems: he is a racist, he is anti-immigrant and more than that... his administration is corrupt. He has a track record: he is afraid of strong women, of Latino women, he is unethical," she continued.

The interview took place in Las Vegas, where Ocasio-Cortez hosted an event called "Unidos Con Bernie Reunión Política con Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" in support for Sen. Bernie Sanders's (I-Vt.) 2020 presidential run.

"I was a community organizer in the Bronx for Sen. Sanders during the last presidential campaign," she said. "That was my first experience organizing right there in the street for an election."

"Before that, I did community work in education, with the Latino community and with the National Hispanic Institute, but that was my first time organizing for an election. It was an experience that I will never forget," she continued. "It was an important part of my experience when I decided to run for Congress. I learned that there was another way of doing politics here in the U.S."

"Last year I worked in a taqueria, as a waitress and as a bartender, and now I am a congresswoman," she also said. "That is a huge change. But my values are the same. And we are saying the same thing we were saying last year: that we must fight for working families, for health insurance, for education for all children and a fair salary."

16 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Image result for Ocasio-Cortez: Trump 'is afraid of strong women, of Latino women' "

Boy, she hammers Trump in this one. Donald is kind of intimidated by strong Latino women. I've noticed that. Chickensh*t.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ocasio-cortez-trump-is-afraid-of-strong-women-of-latino-women/ar-BBYh2bb?ocid=spartanntp

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) said in a new interview that President Trump is "afraid of strong women" and "Latino women."

During the "Noticias Telemundo" interview that aired Sunday, Ocasio-Cortez said, "If the President thinks I am crazy...It would actually be a problem if he would agree with my ideas."

"He has a lot of problems: he is a racist, he is anti-immigrant and more than that... his administration is corrupt. He has a track record: he is afraid of strong women, of Latino women, he is unethical," she continued.

The interview took place in Las Vegas, where Ocasio-Cortez hosted an event called "Unidos Con Bernie Reunión Política con Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" in support for Sen. Bernie Sanders's (I-Vt.) 2020 presidential run.

"I was a community organizer in the Bronx for Sen. Sanders during the last presidential campaign," she said. "That was my first experience organizing right there in the street for an election."

"Before that, I did community work in education, with the Latino community and with the National Hispanic Institute, but that was my first time organizing for an election. It was an experience that I will never forget," she continued. "It was an important part of my experience when I decided to run for Congress. I learned that there was another way of doing politics here in the U.S."

"Last year I worked in a taqueria, as a waitress and as a bartender, and now I am a congresswoman," she also said. "That is a huge change. But my values are the same. And we are saying the same thing we were saying last year: that we must fight for working families, for health insurance, for education for all children and a fair salary."

Yeah...I'm sure Trump is terrified of AOC.   😆

37 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I've forgotten more in my life than she has ever known. She's a ditz

Voke,

You are making a fool out of yourself.

You are a senior citizen.  Your lust for this young senorita is oozing out of your pours.

You are slobbering at the mouth.  Enough, already!!      Jeeese.

You, Slick Willie, and Creepy-Joe.  Haven't you 'horn-dogs' had enough 'girly-action' ,

for one lifetime?

Hmmmmmmmm………???                          😊...🍺.                                             

5 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Voke,

You are a senior citizen.  Your lust for this young senorita is oozing out of your pours.

You, Slick Willie, and Creepy-Joe.  Haven't you 'horn-dogs' had enough 'girly-action' ,

for one lifetime?

😆

3 hours ago, Taipan said:

Voke,

for one lifetime?

I'm not a senior citizen by a long shot.  I can take care of that business, no problem.

8 hours ago, drvoke said:

Donald is kind of intimidated by strong Latino women.

A New York City billionaire land developer, TV star turned President of the United States...afraid of strong chica's; what a JOKE !

drjoke...you are a delusional and in denial hack.

"If we were willing to give away $3 billion for this deal, we could invest those $3 billion in our district ourselves, if we wanted to," said Ocasio-Cortez, defending her anti-Amazon position. "We could hire out more teachers. We can fix our subways. We can put a lot of people to work for that money, if we wanted to."

Custom Image

11 hours ago, drvoke said:

FACT: Nothing makes the typical teeny-weensy Conservative male pee-pee go soft quicker than any sexually-assertive female who expects her partner to be able DELIVER THE GOODS and last more than 11 seconds. As evidenced by the OBVIOUS knee-quaking fear of ALL women that this Forum's pansy-ass Trump INCEL revealed when he posted his silly, infantile "Women don't belong in the workplace" Topic, our sad little gaggle of weak=sister Conservative boys just can't cut the mustard or "get 'er done!" in between the sheets.

Why else would EVERY sexually-dissatisfied  Conservative Wifey always run off to her Progressive Male Lover whenever hubby finishes his second six-pack, and ultimately falls asleep in front of his FOX News TV program? 

12 hours ago, drvoke said:

In other Obvious Breaking News, scientists have just confirmed that water is indeed...wet.

13 hours ago, Taipan said:

You are a senior citizen. 

I think drjoke lost his mind a long time ago.

2 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

She's a ho.....maybe next election Trump will hire her.....

I must admit she has a nice rack on her.

15 hours ago, Redoctober said:

I've forgotten more in my life than she has ever known. She's a ditz

You have not demonstrated expertise of any discernible kind on this forum. You are at best just another right wing troll.

Get elected to Congress, then you can argue that you know more than AOC.

Microsoft News Poll

Do you agree with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) that President Trump is 'afraid of strong women'?

Yes
55%

Maybe
4%

No
39%

No opinion
2%

Based on 3,506 responses. Snapshot of real-time results.Learn More

(I voted No - drvoke)