Jump to content

Hey beanie.....I knocked on your DOOR last THURSDAY and YOU RAN AND WOULDN'T ANSWER IT!!!!


Recommended Posts

I had to go to Ft. Lauderdale, took the Jupiter exit, found your address and guess what??? YOU RAN!!! I COULD SEE YOU MOVING AROUND LIKE A BIG SCARED BABY!!

 

Are you a BIGGA CHICKENSCHIT like you always have been????

 

Did you schit your diaper again??? Afraid of getting that ASS SMACKED AGAIN???

 

Awwww. Poor thing.

 

ROFLMAO!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

I had to go to Ft. Lauderdale, took the Jupiter exit, found your address and guess what??? YOU RAN!!! I COULD SEE YOU MOVING AROUND LIKE A BIG SCARED BABY!!

 

Are you a BIGGA CHICKENSCHIT like you always have been????

 

Did you schit your diaper again??? Afraid of getting that ASS SMACKED AGAIN???

 

Awwww. Poor thing.

 

ROFLMAO!!!

omg this from the moral coward who invited me to his home for a meet and beat and posted a fake address and then tattled on me for posting personal info when I ridiculed his fake address as being non existent. what makes you rightists such hypocrites.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Creepy. 

yeah he is really creepy. who is dumb enough to post a fake address while expecting me to drive 600 miles without checking. he then tried to tell me he had an RV parked out front which I quickly shoved up his ass. he is one weird person.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Hell, I was going to buy him a beer and the coward just sneaked around trying to see who it was.

 

He lives almost right off I-95 ON A CANAL where all that "GLOBULL WARMING" can get him.

 

No really.

Showing up to posters houses is pretty creepy, beer or no.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Hell, I was going to buy him a beer and the coward just sneaked around trying to see who it was.

 

He lives almost right off I-95 ON A CANAL where all that "GLOBULL WARMING" can get him.

 

No really.

wjhich part of florida do you live in max? I think you once posted that you live in  jax but I could be wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Showing up to posters houses is pretty creepy, beer or no.

 

beanie is a POSER, not a poster.

 

Besides, I've known where this loser has been for years. He moves a lot, but it always catches up to him.

 

He invited me a long while back, and I thought, since I was down that way, to take him up on it.


And like all good little triggered snowflakes, he ran.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...