Do you think Elizabeth Warren drinks Thunderbird wine?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't do wine....well, very rarely on date night and a nice steak.

In college though, we drank beer by the buckets - literally. Four bucks for a bucket of Genesee Cream Ale, Old Milwaukee, I think even Schlitz.....f'n A....I swore post college I'd never drink horse piss beer again - and haven't. Some baaaaaaad hangovers from that crap, but at $4 a bucket, it was great at the time. 

2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

If you use capital letters when starting a sentence it would show you at least went to high school...

consider it an homage to my favorite poet.

here's one of my favorites...

red-rag and pink-flag
blackshirt and brown
strut-mince and stink-brag
have all come to town

some like it shot
and some like it hung
and some like it in the twot
nine months young

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

I CHOOSE to omit capital letters in posts to you... did you CHOOSE to misspell Riunite?

When you start a sentence you use a capital letter....

Did you graduate from 5th grade?

5 minutes ago, Z09 said:

When you start a sentence you use a capital letter....

Did you graduate from 5th grade?

where'd you learn how to spell, girl?  

as I said... I CHOOSE to start sentences without capital letters whenever I am responding to you... because, you rise to it every time like a trout to a dry fly.  do you CHOOSE to show your illiteracy by purposely misspelling words every fucking post?  Well played, cunt...well played!

32 minutes ago, maineman said:

where'd you learn how to spell, girl?  

as I said... I CHOOSE to start sentences without capital letters whenever I am responding to you... because, you rise to it every time like a trout to a dry fly.  do you CHOOSE to show your illiteracy by purposely misspelling words every fucking post?  Well played, cunt...well played!

Listen war hero..

You obviously don't realize that a new sentence requires a capital letter.

Go back to school.

4 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Listen war hero..

You obviously don't realize that a new sentence requires a capital letter.

Go back to school.

I have never claimed to be a war hero... I HAVE claimed to KNOW that a new sentence requires a capital letter... and I have CHOSEN to disregard that rule...precisely  because I KNOW a couple of things... 1.  I know that you can still totally understand the meaning of my sentence even if it starts with a lower case letter... and 2.  that it really pisses you off that I purposely disregard that  rule of grammar JUST.  TO.  PISS.  YOU.  OFF.  and 3.  I KNOW that you cannot refrain from snapping at my bait... every single time.  and 4.  that you are a stupid illiterate cunt who can't spell for shit, and your misspelling is NOT intentional... but rather based on your ignorance of our language.

4 hours ago, maineman said:

I have never claimed to be a war hero... I HAVE claimed to KNOW that a new sentence requires a capital letter... and I have CHOSEN to disregard that rule...precisely  because I KNOW a couple of things... 1.  I know that you can still totally understand the meaning of my sentence even if it starts with a lower case letter... and 2.  that it really pisses you off that I purposely disregard that  rule of grammar JUST.  TO.  PISS.  YOU.  OFF.  and 3.  I KNOW that you cannot refrain from snapping at my bait... every single time.  and 4.  that you are a stupid illiterate cunt who can't spell for shit, and your misspelling is NOT intentional... but rather based on your ignorance of our language.

Last week I had to explain "your" and 'you're" to you....

Remember?

14 hours ago, Old Mack said:

When I was a teenager and didn't have any $$$...I know I did !

A couple of my friends from High School. (I'm still shunning King Solomon)

Image result for richards wild irish rose red wine

When I was a teenager in Texas, 

We would all sit around a campfire laughing and joking all night. 

And each of us would have a bottle "Night Train".  19% back then.  $2.00/bottle.

Ahhhhh…….the good memories...……..😊.