What is wrong with drinking $900 bottles of wine if you earned the $$$ to pay for them ?

17 minutes ago, sole result said:

they made the wine costing they say costs $900 a bottle others buy.  When fund raising for tax exempt expenditures,  everything costs 100 times its value. Same thing for Rush's Betry Ross flag shirts.

You've got a lotta nerve to say you are my cyber friend
When I was shunned you just stood there grinnin'
You've got a lotta nerve to say you got kinetic energy information to send
You just want to be on the side that's winnin'

13 hours ago, Old Mack said:

You've got a lotta nerve to say you are my cyber friend
When I was shunned you just stood there grinnin'
You've got a lotta nerve to say you got kinetic energy information to send
You just want to be on the side that's winnin'

^^^^ self caricaturization^^^^ projected upon anyone that doesn't follow your mainfested ideology.  I will not carry the guilt of your behavior.  Honesty is a personal responsibility lost in group think rationality of staging geographical realities built upon theories and theologies governing nurtured behavior cradle to grave.  Your social identity is based upon which ideas you picked to believe life cannot be limited to physical point of kinetically displaced conception to decomposed.

13 hours ago, drvoke said:

Oh, they earned it, did they? How? By sitting on their lazy asses and watching others harvest the crop, bottle the wine, and store it? To me, it looks like they didn't do a goddamned thing. 

They  bought it...    customers are the  most  important part of  a  commercial  enterprise

If the limit a citizen can donate to a candidate is  $2800, then how do these  fundraisers actually work?

Wine prices are a joke. The same bottle of wine in a supermarket for $10.99 is often priced in a restaurant at $50.

I like some wine with dinner, but ordering wine in almost any restaurant is financial insanity. And, of course, the poor sap that orders this bogus $50 wine is expected to TIP the waiter 20% for bringing it to the table and uncorking it. $10 to open a bottle and pour a couple of glasses.!

I imagine that most of the attendees at Buttigieg's wine cave event are gay guys who simply want to see him win, because they trust him to make no anti LGBTQ executive orders.

The whole argument between Warren and Buttigieg is silly, because it is unrelated to how either would behave as president.

I will vote for either or both of them if they are nominated.

They are both very smart and dedicated.

And infinitely  superior to Trump.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

If the limit a citizen can donate to a candidate is  $2800, then how do these  fundraisers actually work?

Wine prices are a joke. The same bottle of wine in a supermarket for $10.99 is often priced in a restaurant at $50.

I like some wine with dinner, but ordering wine in almost any restaurant is financial insanity. And, of course, the poor sap that orders this bogus $50 wine is expected to TIP the waiter 20% for bringing it to the table and uncorking it. $10 to open a bottle and pour a couple of glasses.!

I imagine that most of the attendees at Buttigieg's wine cave event are gay guys who simply want to see him win, because they trust him to make no anti LGBTQ executive orders.

The whole argument between Warren and Buttigieg is silly, because it is unrelated to how either would behave as president.

I will vote for either or both of them if they are nominated.

They are both very smart and dedicated.

And infinitely  superior to Trump.

Dedicated to what?  Artificial social order by context creating doubt how life is a self evident singularity of now.  Simple compounding additions death creates the open ended never duplicated details taking place currently here as universally positioned now.

Potential doubt sustained by circumstantal evidence provided by intellectual time relativity to point of occupying space in this atmosphere when being alive at the same time.

1 hour ago, sole result said:

Your social identity is based upon which ideas you picked to believe...

There are no mistakes in life some people say
It is true sometimes you can see it that way
But people don't live or die people just float

The meaning of life is in a Dylan quote.

7 hours ago, Old Mack said:

There are no mistakes in life some people say
It is true sometimes you can see it that way
But people don't live or die people just float

The meaning of life is in a Dylan quote.

inaccurate by omission of self evident results to favor make believe facts living has to be larger than simultaneously here.

23 minutes ago, sole result said:

inaccurate by omission of self evident results to favor make believe facts living has to be larger than simultaneously here.

inaccurate by omission of self evident results

to favor make believe facts

living has to be larger than simultaneously here.

All the tired horses in the sun
How'm I s'posed to get any ridin' done? Hmmmm.

"All the Tired Horses" is a song written by Bob Dylan, released on his 1970 double album Self Portrait.

The song is the first track on the album. It is most notable for its absence of Dylan's singing. It consists of a small choir of female voices repeating the same two lines

From a Bob Dylan tribute album:

9 hours ago, sole result said:

Simple compounding additions death creates the open ended never duplicated details taking place currently here as universally positioned now.

WTF does this mean? 

Potential doubt sustained by circumstantal evidence provided by intellectual time relativity to point of occupying space in this atmosphere when being alive at the same time.

This is just more dumbass gibberish.

There is one atmosphere in any context on this planet. Why do you keep including this phrase?

7 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

I'm sure Trump has had some 900 dollar bottles of wine. 

Chris Rock's profound words:

Lawyers have marry lawyers. 

And crackhead have to marry crackheads.

So...poor people drink Thunderbird. 

And rich people drink expensive champage.

Who is millionaire Pocahontas to criticize anyone from enjoying fruit of the hard work / their riches ?

I'm sure Citizen Trump has enjoyed these:

Here are the complete list of the most expensive champagne bottles this year: 2013 Taste of Diamonds – $2.07 million. 2013 Armand de Brignac Rose 30-Liter Midas – $275,000. 2011 Armand de Brignac 15-Liter – $90,000.

39 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Hey Mack, that's funny you'd ask that !

I just uncorked a 1960 vintage Amarone wine that cost me  $810 apiece, excluding shipping etc. (if you're lucky enough to find it  . . . I had 6 bottles of the same imported directly from the makers, from Italy)  . . . 

Nothing particular to celebrate either, just me and my wife having a little fun.

I just celebrated 23 years of sobriety so I couldn't drink it BUT please have one for me. 

That is awesome that you can enjoy quiet time and a little luxury with your lady. 

If it reaches Pocahontas ears...that you were not distributing the wealth she might publicly criticize you; so be ready.