Hex2

The Story now Is; The Senate R's are considering Removing Trumpos

1 minute ago, slideman said:

We'd like you to do us a favor though

Incriminating

you got a nice country there...a shame were something to happen to it

1 minute ago, neilcar said:

1973 ??? lol …  you are talking before the spiral inflation that hit the entire world and caused almost all households to need both partners to work so that they could make ends meet … 

LOL your analogy can be said for every President since 1974 …  you think you are making a point … but you are just losing ground... 

Most Americans are far better off today than they were 4 years ago, or 8 years ago … 

Real wages dummy

25 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Requesting a criminal investigation can never be extortion.

What a ridiculous lie.

YOU:   In fact we have treaties requiring such requests be honored with Ukraine. 

You mean, for the benefit of the country? Or for the personal benefit of a douchebag like Trump?
I agree with left-winger - your "I'm so STUPID!" game is beyond tedious.

Just now, slideman said:

Real wages dummy

??? spiral inflation of the 70's means that every President since 1974 can have the same accusation … 

New records in the economy across the board under Trump … and your position is you are worse off !!!

… and you call me a dummy … lol 

2 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

What a ridiculous lie.

YOU:   In fact we have treaties requiring such requests be honored with Ukraine. 

You mean, for the benefit of the country? Or for the personal benefit of a douchebag like Trump?
I agree with left-winger - your "I'm so STUPID!" game is beyond tedious.

Finding Biden abused his office to shelter a corrupt Ukraine oil company is inarguably in the national interest. 

Just now, NeoConvict said:

Finding Biden abused his office to shelter a corrupt Ukraine oil company is inarguably in the national interest. 

Funny how the only corruption Trump could find involved his opponent. If you are simple enough to believe that there is no hope for you.

1 minute ago, slideman said:

Funny how the only corruption Trump could find involved his opponent. If you are simple enough to believe that there is no hope for you.

Comical and pathetic.

Just now, slideman said:

I think the only corruption that interested Trump in Ukraine was that which involved US actors. The rest he believed to be an internal Ukrainian matter. 

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

I think the only corruption that interested Trump in Ukraine was that which involved US actors. The rest he believed to be an internal Ukrainian matter. 

Everyone testified that Trump only wanted Zelensky to announce an investigation into Joe Biden. You are too ignorant to debate.

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Everyone testified that Trump only wanted Zelensky to announce an investigation into Joe Biden. You are too ignorant to debate.

The tired talking point he just wanted an announcement and not a real investigation is baseless. He sent Rudy. The Senate will hear evidence found about Bidens actions in the Ukraine. Hardly a investigation request for publicity. Its continuing. Whether it's damning or not depends on what Biden did.

Just now, NeoConvict said:

The tired talking point he just wanted an announcement and not a real investigation is baseless.

Everyone testified to this.

5 minutes ago, slideman said:

If that were the case he would have been after manafort

Manafort's crimes involved tax evasion from monies smuggled into the US. Very shady but he wasn't vice president of the United States. 

20 minutes ago, neilcar said:

??? spiral inflation of the 70's means that every President since 1974 can have the same accusation … 

New records in the economy across the board under Trump … and your position is you are worse off !!!

… and you call me a dummy … lol 

New economic records?

A completely inflated stock market?

Inflated with money that should have been paid out as dividends, but was diverted into stock buy backs?

And executive bonuses that were paid out with stock, that was re-purchased with super cheap FED borrowed dollars?

Unemployment?

$1.4trillion deficit pays for 47 million jobs at $30,000/year.

The economy is a pile of corporate crap, supported with BORROW AND SPEND dollars.

Without the deficit spending,

WE ARE IN A RECESSION.

1 minute ago, peter45 said:

New economic records?

A completely inflated stock market?

Inflated with money that should have been paid out as dividends, but was diverted into stock buy backs?

And executive bonuses that were paid out with stock, that was re-purchased with super cheap FED borrowed dollars?

Unemployment?

$1.4trillion deficit pays for 47 million jobs at $30,000/year.

The economy is a pile of corporate crap, supported with BORROW AND SPEND dollars.

Without the deficit spending,

WE ARE IN A RECESSION.

Unfortunately correct. 

1 hour ago, leftwinger said:

Please don't come to a debate forum if you are this uninformed.

Well? It’s a matter of opinion, which is why the president will not be removed. 

7 hours ago, Taipan said:

You can throw a rock at good man, but his reputation

will not be impugned.  But your's will. 

Trump has done nothing wrong.

So, you can kiss my assterisk !!                                😊...🥃.

Trump is a criminal who has been impeached.

7 hours ago, Taipan said:

Good am, Arris.

You ain't no farm-boy.   I know farm-boys.  You ain't one. 

I was born on a 319ac. corn-farm in Howard County, Missouri.

You ain't no farm-boy.  And you have no chance of rising up that

high on the Totem Pole of Life. 

Who are we?    Hmmmmmm…...here is a good movie for you today.

"Field of Dreams".  Kevin Costner.                                                 🥃.

More fantasy movies for take you away from reality?

You live in a make believe world.