Jump to content
roadkill

"Trump economy to boom in 2020: Big-money managers"

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Anybody can spend 1.4 trillion dollar and have a good economy. 

That is about 46 million jobs paying about $30,000 per year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, peter45 said:

If Americans understood the economy,

they would understand that we are still smack dab in a recession/depression.

That $trillion+ deficit is keeping the house of cards from falling down.

So true. Trump was handed a better economy than he has now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, harryramar said:

speaking of nit wits, you do know Obama was still potus in 2016 right?

and you are aware that it was his budget that was in effect in 2017 right ?

sigh. 

and we let these clowns vote and own guns???

Believe me AH this is not Obama's economy, and Trump was already going to be the president. So give us a break with that stupid BS, you know damn well what happened. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid fool!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

 

 

laughing-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif          rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emo          laughing-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

 

Yeah....it's That Time, again.....

like EVERY OTHER TIME REPUBLICANS GET BUSTED!!!!!

 

 

 

Hey Retard grow up already. 

Image may contain: 4 people, text

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, peter45 said:

Since I wasn't on this forum when Obama was POTUS,

you didn't watch me do anything.

Oh I'm pretty sure you were crying back then also unless you're only 4 years old. And that still doesn't mean it didn't happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Believe me AH this is not Obama's economy, and Trump was already going to be the president. So give us a break with that stupid BS, you know damn well what happened. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid fool!!!

trump didn't take office until 2017 . the 2017 budget and economy was already in place by Obama during impeachment clowns first. you called me a nitwit while exhibiting a complete lack of knowledge.

trump is a loser who got himslf

impeached after being caught. and he was caught cheating his own charity. hardly the hallmarkof an honest person .

I mean who cheats a charity if they have $10 billion. 

so stay tuned as more crap hits the fan and ends up in your racist mouth. I am digging it pops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

So true. Trump was handed a better economy than he has now. 

OMG  the ignorance of some people. Keep telling yourself that!!! Because when Democrats take over and the markets crash it's going to be on you and the morons you support. Your party loves BSer's

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Oh I'm pretty sure you were crying back then also unless you're only 4 years old. And that still doesn't mean it didn't happen. 

Lots of people like to claim that they read minds.

Then they can simply repeat their canned replies for stereotypes, that they heard on the radio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, harryramar said:

trump didn't take office until 2017 . the 2017 budget and economy was already in place by Obama during impeachment clowns first. you called me a nitwit while exhibiting a complete lack of knowledge.

trump is a loser who got himslf

impeached after being caught. and he was caught cheating his own charity. hardly the hallmarkof an honest person .

I mean who cheats a charity if they have $10 billion. 

so stay tuned as more crap hits the fan and ends up in your racist mouth. I am digging it pops.

No everyone knew what was coming. Republicans were back. And you can whine and cry all you want. Trump is no different than all the sleazy crap that democrats have been up too!!! And that's a fact. He'll surely not do as much damage to this country that democrats were capable of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, peter45 said:

Lots of people like to claim that they read minds.

Then they can simply repeat their canned replies for stereotypes, that they heard on the radio.

And still it happened, 10 trillion on O's watch. And don't really care what you think. It still doesn't change the facts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TBHWT said:

And still it happened, 10 trillion on O's watch. And don't really care what you think. It still doesn't change the facts. 

Obama attempted to solve the crisis like a Republican would have, instead of like FDR did.

The result was a pile of crap.

And Trump is piling on the pile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, peter45 said:

Obama attempted to solve the crisis like a Republican would have, instead of like FDR did.

The result was a pile of crap.

And Trump is piling on the pile.

I still don't know what you're so upset about everything is going along just fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

I still don't know what you're so upset about everything is going along just fine. 

The debt will be paid down with double digit inflation.

The retired people will be screwed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:
 
5 hours ago, TBHWT said:

latest?cb=20070511065126

Hey we watched you boy Obama spend 10 trillion, I didn't see you crying then. But I will agree it's all going to come crashing down one day and when that day comes you'll think you're living in a third world country. And you won't be able to blame it on any one party, They're all to blame

 

laughing-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif          rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emo          laughing-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

 

Yeah....it's That Time, again.....

like EVERY OTHER TIME REPUBLICANS GET BUSTED!!!!!

 

Quote

 

 

abbie_hoffman.jpg?w=600

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, king of the county said:

Hugh Hewitt has a hillsdsle person on a lot 

Subscribe to Hillsdale mailings...it's free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

latest?cb=20070511065126

 They're all to blame "Especially Democrats"

 

If it wasn't for Race Baiting the Democratic Party wouldn't Exist!!!

Image may contain: shoes and text

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good ole Obama economy still kicking since 2011,

In spite of Trumpos trade wars and incompetence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • By Imgreatagain

    Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • By deezer shoove

    grgle


  • By rippy38

  • By Str8tEdge

    Where’s at @slideman?


  • By Robot88

    Hola


  • By teacher

    I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • By impartialobserver

    What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • By kfools

    Where does it say 2?


  • By kfools

    So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • By teacher

    How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • By Duck615

    Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • By kfools

    Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • By Imgreatagain

    Mine too. 


  • By Imgreatagain

    I thought it was my location.. 


  • By kfools

    Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • By Duck615

    OK thanks

     


  • Test


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...