6 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

The Kennedy’s history is Americana... From triumph to tragedy.

There is nothing in the trump story that pays homage to American culture.  The trumps are much more aligned w/ the underbelly of corruption like the mob.

Odd..

I thought we were discussing $$$$

Have you ever read about Joe Kennedy?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Odd..

I thought we were discussing $$$$

Have you ever read about Joe Kennedy?

We’re talking about legacies:   The Kennedy dynasty runs the gamut of intellectual scholars to Philanthropic to Class to Business accumen to perils of chappaquiddick, to Race to the moon to.... my god the list goes on and on...

Today, while the legacy doesn’t permeate throughout the scale of political halls, it permeates in public service from independent film making; documenting poverty -  to environmentalists - to running Humanitarian work;  charities that benefit the impoverished around the country and around the world.  The shriver family still heads the special olympics of which they founded. 

The Kennedy's are Americas first family and have left an indelible mark on our country.

The trumps — not so much.

10 hours ago, harryramar said:

71% of americans want the eyewitnesses to trumps crimes to testify under oath and tell us the truth,

.that is not surprising but what astonishes honest americans and people of good will is how the trump cult does not want the truth to be told. one can only surmise that they are exceedingly dishonest and want the truth to be hiodden because they know he is dirty and they don't want to

be embarrassed by the truth. and so they lie to their children and to the rest of us.

and now that evangelicals have served notice I don't see how some republicans can possibly deny us the truth for the sake of the minority of dishonest people.

https://www.axios.com/trump-impeachment-white-house-aide-testify-senate-trial-41a51440-efc0-4041-8a93-a41556c81589.html

Not gonna happen. ALL THAT is what the house is for YOU MORON. 😂

You idiots had as much time as you needed to put together your case. 

Democrats asked for the subpoena lawsuits to be dropped and even IF they testified they were still granted executive privilege.

You made your case, now sleep in it. 🤣

I think it's HILARIOUS democrats are now asking the senate to make their case for impeachment for them. 

14 hours ago, harryramar said:

71% of americans want the eyewitnesses to trumps crimes to testify under oath and tell us the truth,

.that is not surprising but what astonishes honest americans and people of good will is how the trump cult does not want the truth to be told. one can only surmise that they are exceedingly dishonest and want the truth to be hiodden because they know he is dirty and they don't want to

be embarrassed by the truth. and so they lie to their children and to the rest of us.

and now that evangelicals have served notice I don't see how some republicans can possibly deny us the truth for the sake of the minority of dishonest people.

https://www.axios.com/trump-impeachment-white-house-aide-testify-senate-trial-41a51440-efc0-4041-8a93-a41556c81589.html

The GOP RINO"s and some democrat DINO"s don't happen to give a sh-t ........ what the people want. Deborah Wasserman Shultz is the among the DINO leadership. ..... throw her under the bus.

3 hours ago, merrill said:

The GOP RINO"s and some democrat DINO"s don't happen to give a sh-t ........ what the people want. Deborah Wasserman Shultz is the among the DINO leadership. ..... throw her under the bus.

Nah, You fucking loons in the cult of BS don't give a crap about what the people want. You want to foist Putin/Stein/Trump on a freedom loving people.

Go to hell ratfucker.

Bill

20 hours ago, harryramar said:

that way they can deny trump did anything wrong. trump counts on this blind support. who knows what he will do next, knowing he has a license to do anything he wants to.