"FISA court judge demands info about FBI lawyer linked to Carter Page warrant"

"The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court’s presiding judge has sent another directive to the Justice Department, ordering officials to identify previous surveillance requests from an FBI lawyer linked to the 2016 warrant from former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page."

"Sources have said the unidentified FBI lawyer in question has since resigned his post, and the Horowitz report said he faces possible criminal prosecution."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fisa-court-judge-demands-info-about-fbi-lawyer-linked-to-carter-page-warrant

5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

This is the FISA court trying to cover its butt.   

I think they  have responsibility here. 

Possibly...but I took it as she wants to know if the FBI lawyer has been disciplined...which means she thinks the FISC was misled.  

And of course they WERE misled...multiple times.

6 minutes ago, personreal said:

Possibly...but I took it as she wants to know if the FBI lawyer has been disciplined...which means she thinks the FISC was misled.  

And of course they WERE misled...multiple times.

Ill bet  some FISA judges were in on it. 

Robert Mueller

Robert Mueller Reiterates He Would Have Said if President ...

www.newsweek.com/robert-mueller-reiterates-would...

"As I said forth in the report after that investigation, if we had had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so," Mueller said during brief remarks at the

13 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Robert Mueller

"As I said forth in the report after that investigation, if we had had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so," Mueller said during brief remarks at the

"if we had had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so," 

Beanie thinks a lack of evidence is, ahem, evidence.  :)

57 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Robert Mueller

• "Atlanta-based Eleventh Circuit will have a majority of judges appointed by Republican presidents
  • This would be third appeals court Trump and Republican-led Senate have flipped"

On 12/21/2019 at 3:51 AM, EltonJohnson said:

This is the FISA court trying to cover its butt.   

I think they  have responsibility here. 

The New York Times Affirms: ‘Soros & Clinton Paid Woman To Accuse Trump Of Sexual Attack’

"A Proof has recently appeared that cash attached to Hillary Clinton and George Soros was utilized to pay ladies to make-up false claims that President Trump sexually attacked them, as per a report in the New York Times."

https://theredpillednews.com/the-new-york-times-affirms-soros-clinton-paid-woman-to-accuse-trump-of-sexual-attack/