Trump gives Federal Employees extra day off for Christmas...will atheist still go to work ?

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Are you still going to take off Martin Luther King Day? Yes, so shut your watermelon hole.

drjoke...thank you for not shunning me BUT I am retired; so I take everyday off.

When I worked at the Post Office...I did work MLK day.  Since express mail and first class mail are not allowed to sit...I use to work every holiday @ made about $40+ a hour. (Time and a half plus my pay for the day off)

In a move that rarely occurs our president has decreed the Tuesday Before Christmas a federal holiday... I'm Overjoyed because I get to take the next 7 days off and only be charged two days to my annual leave... And yes I am a card-carrying atheist. Trump 2020.

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

God bless ya...enjoy your time off.

LOL...funny... there will be no deity involved in me enjoying my time off... That will be accomplished with copious amounts of Tito's vodka , Arturo Fuente cigars, lasagna, baked ham, and cheesecake.

2 hours ago, Giujo said:

LOL...funny... there will be no deity involved in me enjoying my time off...

That will be accomplished with copious amounts of Tito's vodka , Arturo Fuente cigars, lasagna, baked ham, and cheesecake.

Point 1:  Giujo thank you for npt shunning me.

Point 2:  I am a Catholic ( & Jew descent) and the only deity in my life is the one that tells me I have a freewill whether to choose to sin or not.

Point 3:  I don't smoke or drink* BUT it sounds like you are going to have a good time.

*  I do engage in over eating on a holiday.

11 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Point 1:  Giujo thank you for npt shunning me.

Point 2:  I am a Catholic ( & Jew descent) and the only deity in my life is the one that tells me I have a freewill whether to choose to sin or not.

Point 3:  I don't smoke or drink* BUT it sounds like you are going to have a good time.

*  I do engage in over eating on a holiday.

No problemo senior... I was born and raised Roman Catholic and then became a Southern Baptist but after studying quantum physics for 5 years I am convinced the existence of an omnipotent deity is impossible. I will be starting the Christmas festivities tonight at 7 p.m. and they will continue until midnight on the 25th... If I remember where I leave my car... Feliz Navidad mi amigo... adios.

10 minutes ago, Giujo said:

I am convinced the existence of an omnipotent deity is impossible.

If I remember where I leave my car...

Feliz Navidad mi amigo... adios.

Point 1:  A quote from Bob Dylan: Just do your thing and you'll be king.

Point 2:  Please don't drink and drive. Why risking killing people just for a good time and besides that DUI's now of day cost BIG bucks.

Point 3:  Si señor !  (y de vuelta a ti)

9 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Point 1:  A quote from Bob Dylan: Just do your thing and you'll be king.

Point 2:  Please don't drink and drive. Why risking killing people just for a good time and besides that DUI's now of day cost BIG bucks.

Point 3:  Si señor !  (y de vuelta a ti)

No worries I've got the Uber app. I worked too long on the DWI Squad to let that happen... I was just being funny.

13 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

I dare you to go to Vatican City Christmas day and state your case that Christmas isn't a religious holiday....

And see what happens to yourself...

Vatican City does not decide what is a religious holiday in the US. Christmas has always been a holiday, but in the US, no one is required to do anything religious  to celebrate is.

I doubt that they would do anything to a person mocking Christianity in Vatican City other than expel him, as they did phony Father Guido Sarducci.