Well liberals, our impeached president is...

Vegas

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Trump.is the most corrupt president ever. 

That title actually belongs to Ovomit. Are we going to go through again DNL. Your hypocrisy. You know, where you say a bunch of things about Trump and the Repubs, but it can be easily replaced with Ovomit/Hillary and the Dims? Same old song and dance.

3 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Trump has become a Russian agent. He believes Russian leader Putin over american intelligence. He is the most corrupt president ever 

Hillary and Billy the rapist and Ovomit were agents for Muslims terrorists. They put them over American intelligence. He was the most corrupt president ever?

Look... you are a hypocrite. This broken record is way too annoying for me. To make it easier, just replace "Repubs" with "Dims" and "trump" with "Ovomit." That will always be my reply. So you can copy and paste this for now on if it makes it easier for you. Bye.

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Never expected otherwise.  But at least Trump is learning that he's out of his league. 

😂 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHa

Thank  you, I needed that laugh.  Wait...you were being serious?

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

We're counting up the minutes counting up the days. He is not long for the presidency.

I am going to quote you on this then shove it up your azzhole when the senate acquits him and he wins by a landslide in 2020.

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

It stems from their other famous behaviour ....not being able to recognize that they have been thoroughly beaten.....

This has to be the biggest gaff in US history. What an embarrassment for Pelosi and the dims. Just think, they tried to remove a president, but he wins by a landslide in 2020. This means that the dims did not consider the will of the people. They only had their own interests in mind. What an embarrassment. Absolutely humiliating.