Do Democrats think less of Bill Clinton as a result of his impeachment?

Seems to be a lot of celebrating the fact Democrats managed to finally impeach Trump after three years of impotent posturing. Congratulations but does it have any real meaning? Clinton's impeachment had bipartisan support. He was tried in the Senate who found his removal was not in the best interest of the country. He is still considered by liberals to be one of the best Democrat presidents to ever hold office. Did impeachment tarnish Clinton?

45 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

He is still considered by liberals to be one of the best Democrat presidents to ever hold office. Did impeachment tarnish Clinton?

Huh? One of the best?

Not by a long shot.

Lying to safe his ass from Hillary's fury was the most human, honest thing he ever did

Yes, I think impeachment is a humiliation for Presidents. 

I think most esteem I lost for Clinton was when I learned his conduct - how he hurt his wife and daughter and others that loved him.

But impeachment is the stain that lasts for eternity. 

7 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Clinton is a sexual predator.  But he never sold out to the Russians.  

Excellent point.  Does not make me like him, but does give him an edge over Trump. 

And I'm pretty sure that the Founder didn't think lying about infidelity was something that

should trigger impeachment whereas I'm confident they would want impeachment on

an issue of national security. 

I know Clinton cheated on his wife; not sure that qualifies a person as a "predator".  That question

is still open. 

56 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Seems to be a lot of celebrating the fact Democrats managed to finally impeach Trump after three years of impotent posturing. Congratulations but does it have any real meaning? Clinton's impeachment had bipartisan support. He was tried in the Senate who found his removal was not in the best interest of the country. He is still considered by liberals to be one of the best Democrat presidents to ever hold office. Did impeachment tarnish Clinton?

Of course not. Dims/libs are hypocrites by nature. They cant help it. 

8 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Clinton is a sexual predator.  But he never sold out to the Russians.  

How someone with a liquor nose like Clinton gets to be a sexual predator is just beyond me. I don't get it

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

How someone with a liquor nose like Clinton gets to be a sexual predator is just beyond me. I don't get it

I don't either but apparently some saw him as charismatic.

The nose looks like rosacea to me.