Trump BORDER WALL is being BUILT !! PRIOR administrations TALKED about it, and found reasons to NOT get it done... Donald Trump is GETTING IT DONE !! PROMISES made, and PROMISES KEPT !! Making AMERICA Great Again !!

Trump BORDER WALL is being BUILT !!  PRIOR administrations TALKED about it, and found reasons to NOT get it done... Donald Trump is GETTING IT DONE !!   PROMISES made, and PROMISES KEPT !!  Making AMERICA Great Again !!

“Construction crews continue work on the new border wall system along the SW border near San Luis, AZ. In partnership with @USACEHQ, CBP has constructed over 60 miles of new border wall system along the SW border since 2017 and expects to complete 450 miles by the end of 2020,”

https://nypost.com/2019/08/28/video-shows-miles-of-newly-constructed-mexico-border-wall/

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is miraculous Trumpcare,  that would be cheaper and better than Obama care and that everyone would love? Was that promise kept?

Trump said that all the crime, drugs and violence in the streets would end at the moment of his inauguration.  Has it?

Is the gang violence in Chicago ending? 

Trump said that he would pay off the national debt, but it seems to be growing.

He said that his Wall would be made of concrete and steel and Mexico would pay for it. What he has delivered is a small portion of fence that can be breached by a guy with an inexpensive Sawzall in a matter of minutes. And Mexico has paid nothing.

He said he would lower drug prices, but they have risen.

He said that he would not have tome to golf, and he has set a record for golfing and spending money on golfing. He had not even lost weight with all his exercises. He appears to be BLOATING.

Promises made,  Promises retweeted. Trump, is a FRAUD, and now he is an IMPEACHED FRAUD.

23 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Where is miraculous Trumpcare,  that would be cheaper and better than Obama care and that everyone would love? Was that promise kept?

Trump said that all the crime, drugs and violence in the streets would end at the moment of his inauguration.  Has it?

He said that his Wall would be made of concrete and steel and Mexico would pay for it. What he has delivered is a small portion of fence that can be breached by a guy with an inexpensive Sawzall in a matter of minutes. And Mexico has paid nothing.

He said that he would not have tome to golf, and he has set a record for golfing and spending money on golfing. He had not even lost weight with all his exercises. He appears to be BLOATING.

Promises made,  Promises retweeted. Trump, is a FRAUD, and now he is an IMPEACHED FRAUD.

Promises?

Like Obama bringing home all the troops..?

Closing Gitmo?

Ending the Patriot Act....?

Not adding debt ?

Keeping your own doctor?

Need I go on...

Vote for Warren Xavier..

She promises that everyone will be covered and it won't cost the middle class a dime

25 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You mention promises...

How about Obama's?

I thought he was closing Gitmo on Day #1...?

5 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Promises?

Like Obama bringing home all the troops..?

Closing Gitmo?

Ending the Patriot Act....?

Not adding debt ?

Keeping your own doctor?

Need I go on...

Vote for Warren Xavier..

She promises that everyone will be covered and it won't cost the middle class a dime

I do like Warren, and I am sure that she is knowledgeable about what is knowable, but getting her various reforms through Congress will require more than her becoming president. If McConnell is still in charge of the Senate, that will be the greatest challenge.

She is smarter and far more dedicated to the people than the aggressively ignorant morally bankrupt, incompetent twittering bloatbag Trump.

I have voted in every election since I was eligible to vote in and not one president has managed to put all or even most,  of his campaign promises into effect.

Obama did everything that he could do to close Gitmo, but Congress refused to allow this.

Insurance companies determine which doctor you may choose. I  chose my doctor in 1990 and only needed to choose another when my chosen doctor died. I knew this, and it was no secret from anyone that the president does not have the ability to allow everyone to keep their own doctor.

If Warren is the candidate, I surely will vote for her.

12 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I do like Warren, and I am sure that she is knowledgeable about what is knowable, but getting her various reforms through Congress will require more than her becoming president. If McConnell is still in charge of the Senate, that will be the greatest challenge.

She is smarter and far more dedicated to the people than the aggressively ignorant morally bankrupt, incompetent twittering bloatbag Trump.

I have voted in every election since I was eligible to vote in and not one president has managed to put all or even most,  of his campaign promises into effect.

Obama did everything that he could do to close Gitmo, but Congress refused to allow this.

Insurance companies determine which doctor you may choose. I  chose my doctor in 1990 and only needed to choose another when my chosen doctor died. I knew this, and it was no secret from anyone that the president does not have the ability to allow everyone to keep their own doctor.

Trump tried to put up a wall...

and Congress wouldn't help...

And you actually think Warren will be able to get these dumb things done?

Reparations?

Rebuild Puerto Rico

$52 trillion for healthcare

How about free college...?

Loan forgiveness...?

14 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

That's wonderful for you, loser.  Warren is a loser, so you will be too.

Just now, Z09 said:

Reparations?

Rebuild Puerto Rico

Loan forgiveness...?

+10.  By the time she would be president, the house will be Republican and the senate.  Good luck beating Trump.  Then if you do that, good luck beating the house and the senate.

IOW she will be a big loser.  America does not want her political crap.  She was yesterday.

5 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Reparations?

Rebuild Puerto Rico

Loan forgiveness...?

Why don't you wand to address what your god trump has not done

1 minute ago, benhur said:

Did you ever listen to him.  

Not impeached yet.  Better get with nan and the house thugs to send those articles to the senate before you can scream for joy.

You can't handle the truth. Better stick to Cheeeeeesus stories. Trump* got impeached

* Russian agent

Just now, Arris said:

Why don't you wand to address what your god trump has not done

He's created jobs...'

He's created wealth

He's pulled us out of a Climate Change deal...

He's started putting up a wall at our border...

We have record low unemployment....

Millions less on food stamps...

New trade deal

Prison reform

Considering the Democrats have been fighting him everyday I'm rather happy..

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Mexico wouldn't pay 

If he did it his way they would pay..

And they're cooperating now with stopping caravans at their southern border...

What's the difference with you anyway?

You stated that 911 was the best day of your life seeing 3000 Americans die,..

47 minutes ago, slideman said:

Another lie. Just another lying cop

Trump said that Mexico would be made to pay... And that's why he engineered the usmca... And pay they will!