Christianity Today editor defiant in face of angry Trump response: ‘He’s no longer fit to serve’

Christianity Today editor defiant in face of angry Trump response: ‘He’s no longer fit to serve’

One day after his editorial in Christianity Today called for the ouster of Donald Trump, the editor-in-chief of the popular evangelical magazine doubled- down on his criticism of the president during a CNN interview.

Speaking with host John Berman, Mark Galli reiterated that the president is deserving of impeachment, saying, “there are times, of course, when there are issues that transcend politics. So this — to me, this is one of them,” before adding, “I grant that the Democrats have been partisan in their efforts to remove the president and at times I think have been unfair.”

“The question is, when does his behavior which is described as immoral accurately rise to the level where he’s no longer fit to serve office. and to me, we crossed that line with the impeachment hearings,” he asserted.

https://www.alternet.org/2019/12/christianity-today-editor-defiant-in-face-of-angry-trump-response-hes-no-longer-fit-to-serve/?utm_source=push_notifications

Image result for throwing the money changers out of the temple
And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the money changers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.