Pelosi’s leverage over McConnell is clearly driving Prez MORON crazy

Trump and his supporters are livid that Speaker Nancy Pelosi has not yet transmitted articles of impeachment to the United States Senate.

Speaker Pelosi is seeking to block Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell from conducting a sham impeachment trial and her leverage is clearly annoying Trump supports.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), one of Trump’s most subservient defenders, is “enraged” at Pelosi’s show of her political power.

Trump too, it seems, is enraged.

“So after the Democrats gave me no Due Process in the House, no lawyers, no witnesses, no nothing, they now want to tell the Senate how to run their trial,” Trump complained.

“Actually, they have zero proof of anything, they will never even show up,” he predicted. “They want out.”

“I want an immediate trial!” Trump demanded.

So after the Democrats gave me no Due Process in the House, no lawyers, no witnesses, no nothing, they now want to tell the Senate how to run their trial. Actually, they have zero proof of anything, they will never even show up. They want out. I want an immediate trial!

The House Democrats were unable to get even a single vote from the Republicans on their Impeachment Hoax. The Republicans have never been so united! The Dem’s case is so bad that they don’t even want to go to trial!

4 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Fuk this Clown.... He had every opportunity to participate in the impeachment process but chose to be a whiny Child and block witnesses and documents.

"Trump and his supporters are livid that Speaker Nancy Pelosi has not yet transmitted articles of impeachment to the United States Senate."

Just the opposite...I love it!   :)

For years, the commander-in-chief has been known as POTUS, which stands for “President of the United States.”

George Conway, who is married to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, suggested an update was in need.

He suggested IMPOTUS, for the “IMpeached President Of The United States.”

Thumbnail

15 minutes ago, personreal said:

"Trump and his supporters are livid that Speaker Nancy Pelosi has not yet transmitted articles of impeachment to the United States Senate."

Just the opposite...I love it!   :)

The longer she delays it the more likely it will have serious impact on the campaigns of senators running for the presidency. The more likely this thing will be decided when it's closer to time for Americans to vote. She is not a smart woman. 

4 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

The longer she delays it the more likely it will have serious impact on the campaigns of senators running for the presidency. The more likely this thing will be decided when it's closer to time for Americans to vote. She is not a smart woman. 

Pelosi should resign before she becomes too much of a asset to Trump.  :)

Prez MORON literally wakes up every morning and scours the news for people that say bad shiit about him so he can respond. What a miserable fuking existence to be such a tormented thin-skinned baby. He needs to just drop fuking dead for his sake and ours

Pelosi’s impeachment stall will ‘drive Donald Trump over the edge’: X-republican Joe Scarborugh

Joe Scarborough believes House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s wait-and-see strategy on impeachment will drive President Donald Trump over the edge.

The “Morning Joe” host agreed that House Democrats should hold back on sending articles of impeachment to the Senate until Majority Leader Mitch McConnell agrees to a trial with witness testimony, but he said it also carried the benefit of driving the president crazy.

“I’m sure I have a blind spot here, there’s something procedurally that I don’t understand,” Scarborough said. “But at least from my vantage point, this morning on Dec. 20, 2019, I don’t see why Democrats should rush anything.”

“John Bolton yesterday said he had a lot to say, a lot to get off his chest,” Scarborough added, “but he’s not going to do that until the court orders him to do that. You have other witnesses that may be able to come forward.”

While that legislative and judicial fight plays out behind the scenes, Scarborough said, that will leave the president’s fate to twist in the wind.

“Based on my knowledge of Donald Trump,” he said, “every day that goes by where Donald Trump is impeached but not acquitted, that is a day that drives Donald Trump into a rage, and so Democrats should wait, they should negotiate, they should negotiate with Republicans and get the witnesses that both sides agree to and actually have a real Senate trial.”

21 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Rage fuhrer rage, your blood pressure, your blood pressure,....Slowly twisting in the wind..... Enjoy the anguish mr tramp!

He's having fun, more smiles than I have seen from him in a while. Impeachment was the best gift Democrats could have given him.

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

F U tramp

Thumbnail

Beanie,

You are extremely violent and mentally unstable.

I want you to turn in all of your firearms to your local sheriff.  I have got to 'red-flag' you. 

These are Dem rules, not mine.  It is for your own good.  It is for your own safety.                   😎

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

Trump and his supporters are livid that Speaker Nancy Pelosi has not yet transmitted articles of impeachment to the United States Senate.

Speaker Pelosi is seeking to block Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell from conducting a sham impeachment trial and her leverage is clearly annoying Trump supports.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), one of Trump’s most subservient defenders, is “enraged” at Pelosi’s show of her political power.

Trump too, it seems, is enraged.

“So after the Democrats gave me no Due Process in the House, no lawyers, no witnesses, no nothing, they now want to tell the Senate how to run their trial,” Trump complained.

“Actually, they have zero proof of anything, they will never even show up,” he predicted. “They want out.”

“I want an immediate trial!” Trump demanded.

So after the Democrats gave me no Due Process in the House, no lawyers, no witnesses, no nothing, they now want to tell the Senate how to run their trial. Actually, they have zero proof of anything, they will never even show up. They want out. I want an immediate trial!

The House Democrats were unable to get even a single vote from the Republicans on their Impeachment Hoax. The Republicans have never been so united! The Dem’s case is so bad that they don’t even want to go to trial!

Swamp mistress has no leverage