2 Reasons Trump has not been Impeached Yet

"Harvard Law Professor Explains Why According To The Constitution, Trump Is Not Impeached"

"That’s because “impeachment” under the Constitution means the House sending its approved articles of impeachment to the Senate, with House managers standing up in the Senate and saying the president is impeached."

https://100percentfedup.com/just-in-harvard-law-professor-explains-why-according-to-the-constitution-trump-is-not-impeached/

7 minutes ago, personreal said:

"Harvard Law Professor Explains Why According To The Constitution, Trump Is Not Impeached"

"That’s because “impeachment” under the Constitution means the House sending its approved articles of impeachment to the Senate, with House managers standing up in the Senate and saying the president is impeached."

https://100percentfedup.com/just-in-harvard-law-professor-explains-why-according-to-the-constitution-trump-is-not-impeached/

Pelosi has to follow through or Trump is NOT impeached.   :)

Could this be Pelosi's way of backing out?

She could say the senate won't give her the trial she wants so she will not send articles and House managers to the senate to officially declare Trump has been impeached.

McConnell is holding the aces.

Related image

McConnell says he won't talk about the trial until articles of impeachement have been delivered to the senate.

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., returned to the Senate floor late Thursday to declare that the Senate and House Democrats were at an "impasse" over whether the House would transmit its articles of impeachment against President Trump to the GOP-controlled Senate for a constitutionally mandated trial."

55 minutes ago, personreal said:

Let me see if I can explain this so even the idiot leftists here will understand... Impeachment is like an information or an indictment in a criminal proceeding and the Senate conducts the trial. As with any other information or indictment the target of the information is not considered charged until the information is presented  to and accepted by the court or judge. (The Senate or Chief Justice. In our system of jurisprudence an individual cannot be held in limbo indefinitely or be subjected to capricious an arbitrary actions by the indicting body. 

THEREFORE TRUMP HAS NOT BEEN IMPEACHED

So endth the lesson.

Just now, Giujo said:

Let me see if I can explain this so even the idiot leftists here will understand... Impeachment is like an information or an indictment in a criminal proceeding and the Senate conducts the trial. As with any other information or indictment the target of the information is not considered charged until the information is presented  to and accepted by the court or judge. (The Senate or Chief Justice. In our system of jurisprudence an individual cannot be held in limbo indefinitely or be subjected to capricious an arbitrary actions by the indicting body. 

So endth the lesson.

Come on. Do you really think they will just accept this? Nope 

1 minute ago, Giujo said:

So endth the lesson.

BINGO

Sorry I didn't see you had already started a thread on this topic.

Looks like benson is back on suicide watch.  😂

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Come on. Do you really think they will just accept this? Nope 

They never accepted the outcome of the 2016 election... So no I don't expect them to accept it openly or outwardly but the reasonable among them we'll have to privately admit it to themselves. In our judicial system the government is prohibited from acting capricious or arbitrary and that's exactly what nutty Nancy is doing. What we need is a news Outlet like Fox News which of course would be the only one to use those words capricious and arbitrary... assign it to Nancy and let the public decide.

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

BINGO

Sorry I didn't see you had already started a thread on this topic.

Looks like benson is back on suicide watch.  😂

No problem... did it before I went to bed... Just now woke up and saw that you had one so I figured I'd jump in

Just now, personreal said:

Of course not...but it's reality.

The dems think they have won. In some ways they have. They spent millions of dollars , harassed the president for years, clogged up the government , and have no accountability for any of it. They headed up the biggest witch hunt of all time. If that was their goal. They succeeded. 

Just now, Giujo said:

No problem... did it before I went to bed... Just now woke up and saw that you had one so I figured I'd jump in

The leftists here think Trump has been impeached. I've warned them more than once that they should not try to "think"...it could be dangerous.  :)

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

The dems think they have won. In some ways they have. They spent millions of dollars , harassed the president for years, clogged up the government , and have no accountability for any of it. They headed up the biggest witch hunt of all time. If that was their goal. They succeeded. 

Agreed...but the dems know all these hoaxes will cost them politically.  

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’m not sure about that. I really don’t think they have any clue how their actions will hurt them in the long run. The ends justify the means. 

The dems are aware...the problem is they are desperate and will do anything to get Trump out of office so the crimes of the Obama admin will not be exposed.

51 minutes ago, personreal said:

Could this be Pelosi's way of backing out?

She could say the senate won't give her the trial she wants so she will not send articles and House managers to the senate to officially declare Trump has been impeached.

McConnell is holding the aces.

Related image

The reason that Nancy is delaying the Senate trial is because she wants to ensure that the Democratic presidential candidates from the Senate will be allowed to participate in the Iowa caucus.

Just now, Giujo said:

The reason that Nancy is delaying the Senate trial is because she wants to ensure that the Democratic presidential candidates from the Senate will be allowed to participate in the Iowa caucus.

Very good point.

But it makes her look weak also.

9 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

accountability will come like a terrible swift sword in November of 2020

Just now, personreal said:

The dems are aware...the problem is they are desperate and will do anything to get Trump out of office so the crimes of the Obama admin will not be exposed.

I hate trump - why ? Ugh I just don’t like him 

impeach trump - why? Ugh he has to pay .. for what? Ugh I don’t know 

I just don’t like him. 
SOUND FAMILIAR?!??!