I wish a horrible X-mas to....

Vegas

Sucky Chucky.

You have been a lying scumbag for years. You know it, and I know it. I exposed your stupidity, lies, and false accusations for years. Yet, you are still scum. You don't deserve a nice Christmas. I get the feeling that someone like you was/is an abusive alcoholic loser to your kids. I hope they hate you. You deserve to be alone; shit like you deserve to spend all holidays alone. If your kids were smart, they would keep your grandkids away from you. How often did you beat your children back in the day? I hope they hate you to the point that they erase your name from the family history. You deserve the worst. Its too bad the hospital fixed you. It would have been nice to hear that they "accidentally" allowed you to die off. One less lying scumbag in this world.  

To anyone who is offended by this post, just wait until he shows his true colors to you, then you will see how appropriate my post is. 

5 minutes ago, Zaro said:

You can't even handle a internet spat without a meltdown. Just read your garbage OP

Oh please. Chuck is a special case. I only do this to him. Ive been in hundreds of spats on the internet and he is the only one I tear into like this. He earned it. 

4 hours ago, Vegas said:

Sucky Chucky.

You have been a lying scumbag for years. You know it, and I know it. I exposed your stupidity, lies, and false accusations for years. Yet, you are still scum. You don't deserve a nice Christmas. I get the feeling that someone like you was/is an abusive alcoholic loser to your kids. I hope they hate you. You deserve to be alone; shit like you deserve to spend all holidays alone. If your kids were smart, they would keep your grandkids away from you. How often did you beat your children back in the day? I hope they hate you to the point that they erase your name from the family history. You deserve the worst. Its too bad the hospital fixed you. It would have been nice to hear that they "accidentally" allowed you to die off. One less lying scumbag in this world.  

To anyone who is offended by this post, just wait until he shows his true colors to you, then you will see how appropriate my post is. 

Vegas is butthurt over some perceived wrong on an Internet forum. What a sad sack he is.