Mitch McConnell should stand up in the Senate give the Dems the finger and say Forget U

Wallco1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

of course they did deep bath.... go change a bed pan, you disgusting pitiable clown sycophant.

No, they didn't. 😂 If you believe impeaching a president based on hearsay and speculation and no actual crime was committed, the republicans shut out of the process and democrats caught lying about the transcript multiple times, the whistle blower a CIA operative with ties to the same people who brought us the fake collusion narrative is fair? 🤣

You one stupid motherfucker. 

3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

No, they didn't. 😂 If you believe impeaching a president based on hearsay and speculation and no actual crime was committed, the republicans shut out of the process and democrats caught lying about the transcript multiple times, the whistle blower a CIA operative with ties to the same people who brought us the fake collusion narrative is fair? 🤣

^^^This^^^

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

He did. He must recuse himself from the trial in my view. 

🤣

1. That's not happening

2. The house has ZERO power in the senate. 

Maybe Pelosi should have thought about that while she shut down republicans out of the process? 

Now she's fucked herself. 

17 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You one stupid motherfucker. 

1.  the crime of shaking down Ukraine is there in the transcript.  The crime of obstructing congress is self evident.

2.  republicans were present at every deposition and at every public hearing.

3.  you are a hack... a shameless sycophant would would rather stick your nose up the clown's as than you would show any degree of independent patriotism.  YOU are a domestic enemy of the constitution.

and I am far from stupid... I have a BS degree from one of our nation's service academy's... a masters degree from the University of Maine .... and you...you... you're a fucking NURSE.  Make yourself useful and go change a bed pan, you disgusting piece of shit.

1 minute ago, neue regel said:

every republican member of any committee holding  closed door hearings was allowed to attend and allowed to question the witnesses.

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

name a republican committee member who was excluded from any closed door deposition.

I'll wait.

I don't know which members were excluded but let's look at Schiff answering the fact that they were...

“In each of those cases, there were either independent counsels or special prosecutors doing the investigation, doing the initial investigative work, and that was all done behind closed doors,” the California Democrat said, citing the investigative need to ensure witnesses cannot know what other witnesses are saying.

Congress has to perform the initial investigatory work that normally a special counsel would do because the Justice Department dismissed a referral made to it on the matter, Schiff said, in explaining what he called “good and sound reasons” that the depositions are occurring behind closed doors. 

“Now, I should tell you, notwithstanding those good and sound reasons, at each of these committee interviews and depositions and when we get to open hearings — and we will get to open hearings — the Republicans are completely represented,” he said. 

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/house-democrats-sharpen-counterattacks-republican-impeachment-process-complaints

Schiff doesn't deny it was done behind closed doors nor does he deny Republicans weren't "completely represented."

I guess McConnell will determine if or when Democrats will be represented in the Senate proceedings.

2 minutes ago, neue regel said:

I don't know which members were excluded but let's look at Schiff answering the fact that they were...

“In each of those cases, there were either independent counsels or special prosecutors doing the investigation, doing the initial investigative work, and that was all done behind closed doors,” the California Democrat said, citing the investigative need to ensure witnesses cannot know what other witnesses are saying.

Congress has to perform the initial investigatory work that normally a special counsel would do because the Justice Department dismissed a referral made to it on the matter, Schiff said, in explaining what he called “good and sound reasons” that the depositions are occurring behind closed doors. 

“Now, I should tell you, notwithstanding those good and sound reasons, at each of these committee interviews and depositions and when we get to open hearings — and we will get to open hearings — the Republicans are completely represented,” he said. 

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/house-democrats-sharpen-counterattacks-republican-impeachment-process-complaints

Schiff doesn't deny it was done behind closed doors nor does he deny Republicans weren't "completely represented."

I guess McConnell will determine if or when Democrats will be represented in the Senate proceedings.

If republicans were not members of the committee that was holding the deposition, they weren't allowed. Neither were democrats.

Just now, dontlooknow said:

As the christian times put it. 

But the facts in this instance are unambiguous: The president of the United States attempted to use his political power to coerce a foreign leader to harass and discredit one of the president’s political opponents. That is not only a violation of the Constitution; more importantly, it is profoundly immoral.

opinion

1 hour ago, maineman said:

1.  the crime of shaking down Ukraine is there in the transcript.  The crime of obstructing congress is self evident.

2.  republicans were present at every deposition and at every public hearing.

3.  you are a hack... a shameless sycophant would would rather stick your nose up the clown's as than you would show any degree of independent patriotism.  YOU are a domestic enemy of the constitution.

and I am far from stupid... I have a BS degree from one of our nation's service academy's... a masters degree from the University of Maine .... and you...you... you're a fucking NURSE.  Make yourself useful and go change a bed pan, you disgusting piece of shit.

1. There’s nothing wrong with pressuring the Ukraine to investigate potential corruption.

2. The democrats asked for their subpoena lawsuit to be dismisses in court. 

Yes, you have a BS degree and you’re full of it, traitor. 

19 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

1. There’s nothing wrong with pressuring the Ukraine to investigate potential corruption.

2. The democrats asked for their subpoena lawsuit to be dismisses in court. 

Yes, you have a BS degree and you’re full of it, traitor. 

there was no corruption.

the Ukraine government has already announced that there was no wrongdoing on the part of Hunter Biden or his father.

I have a BS degree from one of our nation's most prestigious schools and an MBA  from a top state university.

You... on the other hand, are a fucking bed pan changing, IV starting, no account NURSE.... and a crybaby on top of all that!

1 minute ago, maineman said:

there was no corruption.

the Ukraine government has already announced that there was no wrongdoing on the part of Hunter Biden or his father.

I have a BS degree from one of our nation's most prestigious schools and an MBA  from a top state university.

You... on the other hand, are a fucking bed pan changing, IV starting, no account NURSE.... and a crybaby on top of all that!

you are a fukking bold face liar... you are also a coward