Senate can acquit now - regardless of Pelosi releasing articles.

29 minutes ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

The house speaker has done her part.  Now the senate must proceed.  The articles as they were voted on are on the record and available.  McConnell may proceed at any time.  Pelosi has no say in whatever "fairness" she thinks should exist in the senate. 

I can’t even believe the house Democrats think they have any power in the senate. They abused their power by passing this sham of an impeachment. Enough already. 

39 minutes ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

The house speaker has done her part.  Now the senate must proceed.  The articles as they were voted on are on the record and available.  McConnell may proceed at any time.  Pelosi has no say in whatever "fairness" she thinks should exist in the senate. 

Ah - HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

I can’t even believe the house Democrats think they have any power in the senate. They abused their power by passing this sham of an impeachment. Enough already. 

Nancy is winging it now...I'm excited to see where it goes next.

45 minutes ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

The Senate does not have the authority to hold a trial until the House sends them the approved articles.

2 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Ah - HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

You mean that she might drag it out until the courts force the witnesses to testify?

The ones that refused?

And then take a vote to amend the "official" articles, as amended,

even after the Senate acquits Trump on "unofficial" (as defined in the Constitution) charges,

which won't be worth that paper that they are printed on?

4 minutes ago, neue regel said:

😂She made herself out to be a bald faced liar. 

She needed to rush this through to take care of a national threat to security and our democracy that now all of a sudden doesn't exist. 

3 minutes ago, neue regel said:

she's scared. i think she always has been. she has a family member involved in the ukranian money laundering scam as well. 

i really doubt she ever really wanted this to happen. she seemed to be trying for a couple years to persuade the party out of doing it. 

2 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

Dems claimed that this had to be done quickly. Why are they giving Trump time to fix the 2020 election when they claimed he would? It might be because they know they are going to lose and they are making up the excuse before the election even occurs. 

Or,

making sure it becomes the "October surprise".

1 minute ago, lewstherin said:

she's scared. i think she always has been. she has a family member involved in the ukranian money laundering scam as well. 

i really doubt she ever really wanted this to happen. she seemed to be trying for a couple years to persuade the party out of doing it. 

I'm sure she was harassed into action by the squad.

3 minutes ago, neue regel said:

He said he won't allow a fair trial? What did he say he was going to do to make it unfair?

The House didn't hold a fair hearing.

It's funny that last week you stupid libs were chastising the Pubs for saying it wasn't fair... but now you stupid libs are saying the Senate isn't being fair.

Do you have any idea how stupid y'all look, or even care?

Just now, rippy38 said:

The House didn't hold a fair hearing.

It's funny that last week you stupid libs were chastising the Pubs for saying it wasn't fair... but now you stupid libs are saying the Senate isn't being fair.

Do you have any idea how stupid y'all look, or even care?

They don't think it's fair that Nancy can't tell the Senate what to do.