Women who sleep are around are slutz, men are studs. Hete is why.

Vegas

No double standard. Its about accomplishment. You see, its easy for a women to get laid. They just have to show up. They are the ones that say yes, no, maybe. But us men have to work for it. We cant just show up and be the ones to decide if you get to slob our knob or not. We have to have game, be smooth, work for it. Thats why we are studs when we sleep sleep around, and women are dirty little whores when they do it. 

Ps

Chuck , you are a lying scumbag. Go fuck yourself. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Vegas said:

No double standard. Its about accomplishment. You see, its easy for a women to get laid. They just have to show up. They are the ones that say yes, no, maybe. But us men have to work for it. We cant just show up and be the ones to decide if you get to slob our knob or not. We have to have game, be smooth, work for it. Thats why we are studs when we sleep sleep around, and women are dirty little whores when they do it. 

Ps

While I agree it is easier for a woman to get laid, if that's all you want in life, it is equally difficult for either sex to find love in the cesspool of accomplishment driven life you've described.

4 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

While I agree it is easier for a woman to get laid, if that's all you want in life, it is equally difficult for either sex to find love in the cesspool of accomplishment driven life you've described.

True. But i was explaining why its not a double standard. 

36 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Ps

I may have missed what chuck did to you, not sure why he has anything to do with this. Did he deny you sex? jk 

I think as far as the sleeping around thing @Zaro should be the one to weigh in on that. 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

I may have missed what chuck did to you, not sure why he has anything to do with this. Did he deny you sex? jk 

I think as far as the sleeping around thing @Zaro should be the one to weigh in on that. 

Zero is a whore. 

Chuck is just a lying scum. One of the worst there is. Even worse than Hillary.  

Just now, rightturnsonly said:

You mean like, buying dinner, movie, car, house, ect.

one way you gonna pay for it. 

Hey, I try to pull my own weight when I'm dating someone. I pick up the check when I can, buy the wine or booze, or make dinner, laundry , things like that. But, I am kinda old fashioned that the guy should buy me dinner. not all the time.. but if he is wooing me.. then woo me . 

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I really do not have an opinion about him yet. I can't recall too many interactions with him 

He is a snake. He will smile to your face then stab you with a dozen daggards when your back is turned. Typical pos. 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Hey, I try to pull my own weight when I'm dating someone. I pick up the check when I can, buy the wine or booze, or make dinner, laundry , things like that. But, I am kinda old fashioned that the guy should buy me dinner. not all the time.. but if he is wooing me.. then woo me . 

Probably true.

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

That goes without saying

You should be more like this person below.

9 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

this is the cultural reason why. there's also a scientifically biological reason for it, also.

My best friend would be designated a stud then. He has since slowed down but from ages 16 to 30, he had I estimate 40 to 50 partners per year. However, quantity and quality are not the same. None lasted more than a month. While he never abused or beat them, he was about as big of an A_hole as humanly possible.

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

giphy.gif

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

oooooooooo....geeeeeeeee......you must be one o' Jimmy O'Keefe's studs-o'-steel-feathers!!!!

total_20asshole.JPG?1321495731

Are ALL-of-you expected to wear (at least) one item.....from your Mother's closet....or, was that simply one o' "Big" Jim's special-preferences??