what do they tell their ownn children

I am curious what the rightist trumpies tell their children about trump and why the republicans do not want the eyewitnesses to tell the truth to the American people?

do they just out and out lie or d they teach their children that dishonesty is good ?

it's hard to find a fake chrisian anywhere who will come out and say they want the truth to be told.

in fact the only one who  was honest was a self professed atheist.

I wonder what kind of people the kids will grow up to be like.

lets hope they are not like trump or like mom and dad.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, harryramar said:

I am curious what the rightist trumpies tell their children about trump and why the republicans do not want the eyewitnesses to tell the truth to the American people?

do they just out and out lie or d they teach their children that dishonesty is good ?

it's hard to find a fake chrisian anywhere who will come out and say they want the truth to be told.

WE WILL TELL THEM THAT DEMOCRATS WERE CRY BABIES BECAUSE THEY LOST AN ELECTION. THEY MADE UP FAKE CRIMES TO IMPEACH A GREAT AMERICAN

49 minutes ago, harryramar said:

We tell them a little story about a bunch of douche bag Democrats who want to up end the judicial system and do away with the mantra of "innocent until proven guilty". We also give them a little civics lesson on the judicial branch and how it is used to settle disputes between congress and the executive branch of government.

Then we ask a simple question: Why didn't Adam Schiff use the process to compel witnesses to testify?

My kid is 39, pretty sure her answer would be "Schiff is an idiot"!

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

They slap em in the mouth when their kids ask questions. Raise another generation of authoritarian followers for the next monster to exploit. 

What do we tell our children?

Well.

I'd start by saying if I were a liberal I might have aborted you...

Harry

What do you tell your kids?

Like..

When you lose accuse everyone of cheating and then call names?

Sir,

If all of Christendom, both Catholic & Protestant,...…..and all Priests, and all Baptist Theologians.....

say that abortion....is wrong.  

Will you fight against them?

"STATE YA GAME...………..GANSTER !!"...……………….🍸(it's 5 o'clock somewhere).

35 minutes ago, Zaro said:

They slap em in the mouth when their kids ask questions. Raise another generation of authoritarian followers for the next monster to exploit. 

Or,.....they raised sumbitchin' , hell-raising, bad to the bone, kick-ass, drunken, free thinking, independent, free-spirited,  well-armed,

wild sumbitches……..(like me)……..

"Texans...………...lowest form of white-man,....that God ever made".

Robert Duvall

Geronimo.         .🤠…..🍸(it's 5 o'clock somewhere).

52 minutes ago, Zaro said:

too bad your parents didn't opt for abortion

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

They tell their children it's ok to be corrupt as long as you win. 

But.....your sons.....who don't grow up in Texas?

They will be taught...that they can be lazy.  And that they can have a "participation  award".   But, every

Son of Texas will be taught one thing.  Dogs fight.   And the winning dog...will be given...….a pork-chop.

Where does that leave the wolves...….Texas?

At the top.....or the bottom....of the Tote 'em Pole?    

Figure it out by yourself...…...Genius...…. 😲...🍺.

3 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Good for them.

I hope to teach them that politics is mostly white noise. no matter what happens in Washington D.C., you still have to make good decisions, take care of your family, pay your bills, etc. One's personal and economic fortunes are mostly a function of one's own decisions... blaming it on politicians is for simpletons. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

I hope to teach them that politics is mostly white noise. no matter what happens in Washington D.C., you still have to make good decisions, take care of your family, pay your bills, etc. One's personal and economic fortunes are mostly a function of one's own decisions... blaming it on politicians is for simpletons. 

US politics have turned into a complete shyt-show.  Both sides.

1 hour ago, JoeAverage said:

We tell them a little story about a bunch of douche bag Democrats who want to up end the judicial system and do away with the mantra of "innocent until proven guilty". We also give them a little civics lesson on the judicial branch and how it is used to settle disputes between congress and the executive branch of government.

Then we ask a simple question: Why didn't Adam Schiff use the process to compel witnesses to testify?

My kid is 39, pretty sure her answer would be "Schiff is an idiot"!

because trump would have tied him up in court for months like he did with those thousands of people who sued him.

thate the honest republican test and let's see how honest you are: do you want the eyewitnesses to trumps activities to testify under oath so that we learn the truth, or do yo want to cover up the truth to protect trump?

simple !

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Sir,

If all of Christendom, both Catholic & Protestant,...…..and all Priests, and all Baptist Theologians.....

say that abortion....is wrong.  

Will you fight against them?

"STATE YA GAME...………..GANSTER !!"...……………….🍸(it's 5 o'clock somewhere).

do you want to know the truth about rump or not? do you want to keep the eyewitnesses from telling the truth or not. you cannot serve the truth and trump bro.