Pocohontas continues to fade away

Not surprising....she's lost support amongst the deep-pocketed left as she criticizes their success and vows to rob them blind because of it. Not good for Trump though, as one of the "everything will be free" candidates is part of the pillar to his re-election.

Poll: Biden holds 7-point lead over Sanders as Warren drops to third

Biden gets the support of 32 percent of Democratic primary voters, trailed by Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) with 25 percent and Warren with 12 percent.

The poll marks a boost for Biden, who advanced 5 points from the same poll in November, while Sanders lost 2 points and Warren fell 8 points.

The Emerson College survey marks a sliding trend in the polls for Warren after a summer surge as a slew of her primary competitors hammer her over her policies, including how she would pay for her "Medicare for All" plan.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=warren+dropping+in+polls&form=EDGNB1&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&msnews=1&rec_search=1&plvar=0&refig=37feec97b36e4c29880236144044b6fc&sp=2&qs=SC&pq=warren+dripping+&sk=PRES1SC1&sc=8-16&cvid=37feec97b36e4c29880236144044b6fc&cc=US&setlang=en-US

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

hey lefty....you keep avoiding the honesty test like almost all your other dishonest trumpies. here it is again:

do you want the eyewitnesses to testify before the senate about what they heard and saw or do you want a coverup. 

LIST THE CRIMES TRUMP HAS COMMITTED...

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

hey lefty....you keep avoiding the honesty test like almost all your other dishonest trumpies. here it is again:

do you want the eyewitnesses to testify before the senate about what they heard and saw or do you want a coverup. 

I would have wanted a fair, non-political event. What we've seen is yet another manufactured dog and pony show ala "collusion". I would expect to see the format returned in kind during the Senate phase, after all - you folks are creating precedent after precedent. 

Back on OP topic, Warren is done, Bernie's un-electable, looks like you'll have to settle on voting for the Dem establishment candidate - which is the only one of the three that has a shot at beating Trump. Then again, maybe Sanders can pull a Clinton on Biden??? Wouldn't that be funny...

Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

I would have wanted a fair, non-political event. What we've seen is yet another manufactured dog and pony show ala "collusion". I would expect to see the format returned in kind during the Senate phase, after all - you folks are creating precedent after precedent. 

Back on OP topic, Warren is done, Bernie's un-electable, looks like you'll have to settle on voting for the Dem establishment candidate - which is the only one of the three that has a shot at beating Trump. Then again, maybe Sanders can pull a Clinton on Biden??? Wouldn't that be funny...

so you won't answer the question. I assume you are ok with a coverup of the truth.

sad really

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Just as much as you're ok with multiple coup attempts. 

Sad really.

there is no proof or even evidence of a coup attempt, but we know for a fact that there are eyewitnesses to trumps actions.

trump doesn't want them to tell the truth for obvious reasons. but what reasons would you havefor keeping the truth from the American public?

have you been corrupted by trump or were you already dirty and he just gives you cover somehow?

Just now, harryramar said:

there is no proof or even evidence of a coup attempt, but we know for a fact that there are eyewitnesses to trumps actions.

trump doesn't want them to tell the truth for obvious reasons. but what reasons would you havefor keeping the truth from the American public?

have you been corrupted by trump or were you already dirty and he just gives you cover somehow?

Take it to another OP, there's been plenty on your topic, to which I've responded in many of them.

If you're not interested in Warrens fall from flavor du jour, feel free to ask in any of those OP's.

Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

Take it to another OP, there's been plenty on your topic, to which I've responded in many of them.

If you're not interested in Warrens fall from flavor du jour, feel free to ask in any of those OP's.

I can post what I want anywhere I want. I understand your reluctance to admit you want to keep the truth from the America people. 

but you cannot even bear to say you want the truth to be told really is a sad day in America.

and then ya wonder why we impeaced the crook

I can post what I want anywhere I want. I understand your reluctance to admit you want to keep the truth from the America people. 

but you cannot even bear to say you want the truth to be told really is a sad day in America.

WHAT TRUTH?

Ok little boy, throw your temper tantrum in here. After all, it's not like there are any Trump/impeachment threads - right?

LMAO...

3 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Ok little boy, throw your temper tantrum in here. After all, it's not like there are any Trump/impeachment threads - right?

LMAO...

it isn't about impeachment it is about honesty and truth. if you want the truth to be told say so. if not say nothing.

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

it isn't about impeachment it is about honesty and truth. if you want the truth to be told say so. if not say nothing.

The "truth" shouldn't have to be bought and paid for - "collusion", nor should it be hearsay from one mouth to another, then interpreted as to what it may have meant by folks with ulterior motives. Do I think Trump has made mistakes, absolutely. Do I think the left has spent their entire waking moments trying to "get Trump", even via nefarious means, unequivocally yes. 

4 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

The "truth" shouldn't have to be bought and paid for - "collusion", nor should it be hearsay from one mouth to another, then interpreted as to what it may have meant by folks with ulterior motives. Do I think Trump has made mistakes, absolutely. Do I think the left has spent their entire waking moments trying to "get Trump", even via nefarious means, unequivocally yes. 

but those who were there and eyewitnesses to what trump did and said were ordered to not tell the truth. now the senate has to vote on whether they should tell the truth to the American people or whether to cover up the truth to protect an obviously guilty person.

I believe they will get 4 repubs to vote for the truth to be told.

anyway have a great day.