Jump to content

i miss gene hackman


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Chiseler said:

and i will not miss the democrat party (i'll call them democratic when they start acting like it)

 

so chisler take my honest rightist test: do you want the eyewitnesses to trumps activities to testify under oath or do you want to cover up what trump did?

are you honest or a crook like trump?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

so chisler take my honest rightist test: do you want the eyewitnesses to trumps activities to testify under oath or do you want to cover up what trump did?

are you honest or a crook like trump?

what i want is for you to stop blowing smoke up your own ass and telling me there's a fire.  could you do that for me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Hoosiers

Image result for hoosiers

That was good.  Real good.

But I have one better.

Gene Hackman.  The mean, bad-ass, sheriff in...…"Unforgiven".  With Clint Eastwood.

Who can cut and paste a trailer on that?   (I am too stupid).                   🍺.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

what i want is for you to stop blowing smoke up your own ass and telling me there's a fire.  could you do that for me?

I shall put you down as being highly dishonest like the rest of you losers.  trump is disgraced by americans

 suck on that when your teeth are out tonite.LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

r.i.p. gene hackman.  he will be missed

 

"We all die.  It is just a question of when".

                                                                          Paul Newman(John Russell)

                                                                          Hombre                                                         🤠

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I shall put you down as being highly dishonest like the rest of you losers.  trump is disgraced by americans

 suck on that when your teeth are out tonite.LOL

and i'll put you down as someone farting to the left and only special people sit down wind. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

and i'll put you down as someone farting to the left and only special people sit down wind. 

too funny. another trumpie who refuses to say he want s the truth to be told.

and then you whine when some little prick in a maga hat gets roughed up.LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

too funny. another trumpie who refuses to say he want s the truth to be told.

and then you whine when some little prick in a maga hat gets roughed up.LOL

as long as you dont cry when one of your three husbands gets his ass whooped. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Taipan said:

That was good.  Real good.

But I have one better.

Gene Hackman.  The mean, bad-ass, sheriff in...…"Unforgiven".  With Clint Eastwood.

Who can cut and paste a trailer on that?   (I am too stupid).                   🍺.

 

here ya go cowboy lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...