Jump to content

"Trump Supporters Camp Out Overnight for Michigan ‘Christmas’ Rally"


Recommended Posts

"Supporters of President Donald Trump camped out overnight to secure prime sitting for Wednesday evening’s “Merry Christmas Rally” in Battle Creek, Michigan, as House Democrats are in the final stages of completing their partisan impeachment proceedings."

 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/18/watch-trump-supporters-camp-out-overnight-for-michigan-christmas-rally/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

How many attended?

 

I have heard one report.

14,000 inside and jammed packed to standing room only.

20,000 outside in the streets w/ big screen TV's on a Dec. night.      

"HOO-RAHHH" !!                      🍹.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

I have heard one report.

14,000 inside and jammed packed to standing room only.

20,000 outside in the streets w/ big screen TV's on a Dec. night.      

"HOO-RAHHH" !!                      🍹.

The hoax impeachment hasn't effected Trump's support.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Old Mack said:

 

More people than Elton John concert.

 

"You are...….CORRECT, SIR" !!

                                                     Ed McMann

                                                     The Johnny Carson Show.

 

Good am, Mack !                🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, personreal said:

Don't go near the crazy leftists...there's a very good chance they would physically attack you.  

 

Well.....some of us adventurers......like adventure.

And to catch a rat......you got a little bit of cheese

……..in the rat-trap,.....don't you?                  😊...🍹.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

 

Well.....some of us adventurers......like adventure.

And to catch a rat......you got a little bit of cheese

……..in the rat-trap,.....don't you?                  😊...🍹.

Sure...just isolate them so they can't attack in groups like antifa does.  :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, personreal said:

Sure...just isolate them so they can't attack in groups like antifa does.  :)

 

Poor Antifa.

They are right on the edge......of messing with the wrong cowboy!!

And hearts.... will be broken.              🍹.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, personreal said:

Hillary could only dream of having this many people at her rallies.

 

I can see going to a BHO, Joe Biden or even Bernie the Bunyip rally BUT who the FK would go see that bitch & HO except for the nutties of the nuttiest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

 

I can see going to a BHO, Joe Biden or even Bernie the Bunyip rally BUT who the FK would go see that bitch & HO except for the nutties of the nuttiest.

Knowing Hillary's dishonesty it would be a complete bore to see her speak.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...