Poor Me-Lisa Page-Trumpy Faked My Orgasm

Buffalo

Poor Me Magazine #5 - Lisa Page: 'Trump faked my orgasm'

Poor_Me_Magazine_Issue_5_Lisa_Page.jpg

Poor Me is a magazine dedicated to people who see themselves as victims. Read it and weep.

IN THIS ISSUE:

• Lisa Page complains about challenges of being a drama queen in the age of Trump. "Competition is fierce."
  • They hate me just because they know me.
  • Trump stole my tiny violin and the mofo can't even play!
  • Fairness means that I dish it out without having to take it.
  • Trump faked my orgasm. Didn't even sound like me, ask anyone at the FBI head office.
  • Text yourself into victimhood with this weird trick.
  • Is Santa Claus a Russian operative? Ask Hillary.
  • The Next Big Thing: Impeach Santa

Further reading: Lisa Page describes pain of betrayal by DOJ, Barr, Pompeo

Get a free lifetime subscription courtesy of the Deep State

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Poor Me is a magazine dedicated to people who see themselves as victims. Read it and weep.

IN THIS ISSUE:

• Lisa Page complains about challenges of being a drama queen in the age of Trump. "Competition is fierce."
  • Trump faked my orgasm. Didn't even sound like me, ask anyone at the FBI head office.

Page and others know they can't convince anyone of their innocence.  

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Lisa Page is a criminal who cheated on her husband  with a criminal psychopath, both of whom held way too much power in our government 

She and Peter Stork are what I call deep state bureauweenie dim-0-crap apparatchiks.

1 hour ago, Buffalo said:

IN THIS ISSUE:

That face alone makes me want to cry . Poor me 

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Lisa Page is a criminal who cheated on her husband  with a criminal psychopath, both of whom held way too much power in our government 

trump cheated on all his wives you little liar.

your hypocrisy is duly noted.

hewy Elton, did your old lady cheat on a loser like you?

yeah no shit

1 hour ago, Buffalo said:

She and Peter Stork are what I call deep state bureauweenie dim-0-crap apparatchiks.

so tell us why eyewitnesses who were right there should not tell the public what trump did. see dummy you are nbeing manipulated by trump into covering up his crimes. you are the deep state stooge

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

so tell us why eyewitnesses who were right there should not tell the public what trump did. see dummy you are nbeing manipulated by trump into covering up his crimes. you are the deep state stooge

Hey, hairball, if you want to start your own thread about trumpy's transgressions be my guest. But stay the hell off mine with your anti-trumpy bullsh!t.

Your a goddamn moonbatty hypocrite. Pagerpoker and Page are deepstate bureauweenie dim-0-crap apparatchiks. THAT IS A FACT!

Just now, Buffalo said:

Hey, hairball, if you want to start your own thread about trumpy's transgressions be my guest. But stay the hell off mine with your anti-trumpy bullsh!t.

Your a goddamn moonbatty hypocrite. Pagerpoker and Page are deepstate bureauweenie dim-0-crap apparatchiks. THAT IS A FACT!

you don't own the place and can't stop me from pointing out your hypocrisy. so mr. deep state stooge, tell the morons exactly why eyewitnesses should not tel the truth. 

see you are just scum. texas scum but scum nonetheless.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Buffalo 🐃 nails it right here! 
mike drop 

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’m jaded , not tainted . 

Elton is a piece of crap and here is the test, not only for him but for all of you who make excuses for trump: why would you not want the truth about what happened to come out.  Elton doesn't want the truth and he calls others liars. so you can answer a simple question that the kids will note: do you want the truth to come out by hearing what the eyewitnesses have to say, the repubs do not. trump does not

Elton does not. do you want the truth or not.

simple

5 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

"Pagerpoker and Page"   lol

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Buffalo 🐃 nails it right here! 
mike drop 

he nails his own coffin shut. he doesn't get to tell anyone to stay off any threads, he is simply showing his hypocrisy. yo are pissed because trump got caught and you have no logical or honest reason why the eyewitnesses should not tell the truth to the voters. yo are either dishonest or you are honest,

you cannot hide the truth and then feign honesty. 

Just now, harryramar said:

he nails his own coffin shut. he doesn't get to tell anyone to stay off any threads, he is simply showing his hypocrisy. yo are pissed because trump got caught and you have no logical or honest reason why the eyewitnesses should not tell the truth to the voters. yo are either dishonest or you are honest,

yes democrats did nail their own coffins shut

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

you don't own the place and can't stop me from pointing out your hypocrisy. so mr. deep state stooge, tell the morons exactly why eyewitnesses should not tel the truth. 

see you are just scum. texas scum but scum nonetheless.

MY HYPOCRISY? Your obsessed in your anti-trumpy blathering while overlooking the illegal spying and deep state bureauweenies blatant bias against a candidate for POTUS that got caught. You need to crawl back into the cats asss that sh!t you out, you little nasty hairball!

9 minutes ago, harryramar said:

No, you piss your anti-trumpy obsession out with every drivel while overlooking the illegal actions of deep state bureauweenie dim-0-crap apparatchiks because you and they are butt hurt that your many titted empress, the biggest, crookedest, greediest, pay-to-pay, self serving, incompetent b!tch to ever set her fat pussy into DC LOST!

The goddamn lying witnesses at trumpy farce of a dim-0-crap coup attempt did not tell the truth. They told only secondhand, hearsay LIES!

Crawl back into that cat's ass that sh!t you out!

8 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

MY HYPOCRISY? Your obsessed in your anti-trumpy blathering while overlooking the illegal spying and deep state bureauweenies blatant bias against a candidate for POTUS that got caught. You need to crawl back into the cats asss that sh!t you out, you little nasty hairball!

you either want the truth of you want the truth to be covered up. if you want the truth you will insist that the eyewitnesses testify so the American peole hear for themselves. see buffy you are easily proven to be a gasbag of the worst kind. you do not want the truth because you know trump is guilty and dirty, yo are a stooge of the deepstate you pretend t be against. you don't want the truth and you do not want the nation to have the truth.

that is hypocrisy of the worst kind.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

No, you piss your anti-trumpy obsession out with every drivel while overlooking the illegal actions of deep state bureauweenie dim-0-crap apparatchiks because you and they are butt hurt that your many titted empress, the biggest, crookedest, greediest, pay-to-pay, self serving, incompetent b!tch to ever set her fat pussy into DC LOST!

Crawl back into that cat's ass that sh!t you out!

the eyewitnesses to trumps crimes are not drivel mr deepstate, they know the truth and you not only don't want to know the truth lest you look like the piece of crap you are, you don't want americans to have the truth.

you are little more than a hypocrite and you know it.

you area fraud a stooge of the deepstate.

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

the eyewitnesses to trumps crimes are not drivel mr deepstate, they know the truth and you not only don't want to know the truth lest you look like the piece of crap you are, you don't want americans to have the truth.

you are little more than a hypocrite and you know it.

you area fraud a stooge of the deepstate.

Goddamn it, you fu(king little hairball, I know the truth about trumpy! He was NOT impeached for his transgressions or anything else legitimate. But your anti-trump obsession has blinded you stupid moonbattty asss.

What I am talking about is the deep state bureauweenie dim-0-crap apparatchiks through their bias illegally spying on a candidate for POTUS because he was not the anointed many titted empress. 

Get with the program or get lost, you nasty little hairball!

3 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Goddamn it, you fu(king little hairball, I know the truth about trumpy! He was NOT impeached for his transgressions or anything else legitimate. But your anti-trump obsession has blinded you stupid moonbattty asss.

What I am talking about is the deep state bureauweenie dim-0-crap apparatchiks through their bias illegally spying on a candidate for POTUS because he was not the anointed many titted empress. 

Get with the program or get lost, you nasty little hairball!

liar. you do nopt know the truth because those who were right there were ordered to not tell the truth. yo are a liar and a hypocrite. you don't want the truth because you will look like the fool you are. what makes you a scumbag traitor is that you do not want the rest of us t know the truth. and for obvious reasons. you will sell us out to protect your ego from having to admit you were wrong.

it isn't about Hillary or biden or page it is about you and  your incredible dishonesty. 

you cannot even demand the truth .

you are that dishonest.