"Nancy Pelosi Signals She May Freeze Impeachment After Vote So Trump Can't Claim Senate Vindication"

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Peelosi: "First we have to impeach Donald Trump before we can find out why we impeached him."

Pelosi doesn't have enough confidence in her own impeachment...she knows what will happen if it goes to the senate.

Dems fail bigly.  

6 minutes ago, personreal said:

Pelosi doesn't have enough confidence in her own impeachment...she knows what will happen if it goes to the senate.

Dems fail bigly.  

Yeah, but the lapdog, enemy of the people, leftist idiots at CNN, MSNBC, et al were "peeing" all over themselves when peelosi made the already determined announcement. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Yeah, but the lapdog, enemy of the people, leftist idiots at CNN, MSNBC, et al were "peeing" all over themselves when peelosi made the already determined announcement. 

They will be disappointed...

"Senate Can Acquit Even If House Withholds Articles of Impeachment"

13 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

No more proof is needed that this is impeachment is a total sham. 

Why Pelosi is hesitant to send articles of impeachment to senate...

"Lindsey Graham: Impeachment Will Meet ‘Quick Demise’ in Senate"

6 minutes ago, personreal said:

They will be disappointed...

Peelosi wearing black to her own funeral was appropriate. The moonbatty b!tch may have won the battle in the house, but trumpy will win the war in 2020, BIG TIME and the dim-0-craps will still be butt hurt but neutered/spade. LOL

1 minute ago, Buffalo said:

Peelosi wearing black to her own funeral was appropriate. The moonbatty b!tch may have won the battle in the house, but trumpy will win the war in 2020, BIG TIME and the dim-0-craps will still be butt hurt but neutered/spade. LOL

Dems celebrate their "Participation Award".    🤣

Image result for participation trophy gif

Let me see if I have this straight... The Democrats in their infinite stupidity have ramrodded this sham impeachment through Congress on the guise that Trump is some type of danger to National Security and must be dealt with swiftly but now Nancy Pelosi is threatening to hold everything up until she gets the due process that was never afforded to Trump during the impeachment of inquiry. And the Democrats, watching Trump's favorability poll numbers rise 6 points in a week and swing state voters poll numbers for impeachment decline, they now want to extend their participation in this little charade highlighting their duplicitous nature and motivation... It's like being on the Titanic and running up to the bridge and finding out that the captain is Daffy Duck. I say the longer the Democrats continue with this the better Trump's chances of re-election increase exponentially. Merry Christmas to us... For this year and next!

2 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Let me see if I have this straight... The Democrats have ramrodded this sham impeachment through Congress on the guise that Trump is some type of danger to National Security and must be dealt with swiftly but now Nancy Pelosi is threatening to hold everything up until she gets the due process that was never afforded to Trump during the impeachment of inquiry. And the Democrats, watching Trump's favorability poll numbers rise 6 points in a week and swing state voters poll numbers for impeachment decline, they now want to extend their participation in this little charade highlighting their duplicitous nature and motivation... It's like being on the Titanic and running up to the bridge and finding out that the captain is Daffy Duck. I say the longer the Democrats continue with this the better Trump's chances of re-election increase exponentially. Merry Christmas to us... For this year and next!

+10 !!

Well articulated !!                🍹.

3 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Let me see if I have this straight... The Democrats have ramrodded this sham impeachment through Congress on the guise that Trump is some type of danger to National Security and must be dealt with swiftly but now Nancy Pelosi is threatening to hold everything up until she gets the due process that was never afforded to Trump during the impeachment of inquiry. And the Democrats, watching Trump's favorability poll numbers rise 6 points in a week and swing state voters poll numbers for impeachment decline, they now want to extend their participation in this little charade highlighting their duplicitous nature and motivation... It's like being on the Titanic and running up to the bridge and finding out that the captain is Daffy Duck. I say the longer the Democrats continue with this the better Trump's chances of re-election increase exponentially. Merry Christmas to us... For this year and next!

Obviously Pelosi has NO faith in her own impeachment.  :)

51 minutes ago, personreal said:

Dems fail bigly.  

I don't care what that bitch is asking for!!

I would not give her the time of day.

Do the Dems want a "Mexican-Stand-off"? 

Good.  Because so we!!                    🍹.

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

Pelosi is afraid to send it to the senate...she knows it will get slapped down.  lol

Maybe she is afraid of the horrendous embarrassment of a scathing,

ass-whoopin' delivered to her by the Grim Reaper, Ted Cruz, and Lindsey.

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

I don't care what that bitch is asking for!!

I would not give her the time of day.

Do the Dems want a "Mexican-Stand-off"? 

Good.  Because so we!!                    🍹.

Pelosi is still doing her dog and pony show but...

Just now, personreal said:

I did not know that!!

That is good news.  We have options.

Thanks for the info.

Have a good day, buddy.                           🙂..🍹.

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Maybe she is afraid of the horrendous embarrassment of a scathing,

ass-whoopin' delivered to her by the Grim Reaper, Ted Cruz, and Lindsey.

Pelosi knows the emptiness of her articles which actually be discussed in the senate.

Just now, personreal said:

Pelosi knows the emptiness of her articles which actually be discussed in the senate.

Question...

Pelosi holds back...

Trump is reelected but dems win Senate..

Then Pelosi gives articles to the dems in the Senate and they remove Trump..

Possible?

4 minutes ago, personreal said:

AGREED!!! I was going to post that. Boy would that not be a deserved b!tch slap to the House dim-0-craps?