Any computer novices out there? Impartial Observer? Anyone. I need help with Atom text editor and windows 10

Vegas

I am trying to install Atom text editor on Windows 10. I keep getting this installation error that says "Check the set up log for more info and contact the author." I click the set up log, and I get nothing. I googled this issue. There a couple of links about it but its not really to helpful. Any ideas? 

7 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I am trying to install Atom text editor on Windows 10. I keep getting this installation error that says "Check the set up log for more info and contact the author." I click the set up log, and I get nothing. I googled this issue. There a couple of links about it but its not really to helpful. Any ideas? 

I would reformat the hard drive and reinstall Windows. 

19 hours ago, Vegas said:

Any computer novices out there?

I need help with...windows 10 !

I could have used some help a couple of weeks ago.  I was having problems and did all the stuff them eggheads said to do. It would clear up BUT after a while start doing the same thing.  All the scans I was doing said it was malware.  Anyhow...I ended up wiping out a bunch of websites to get rid of it.

I miss all of them.

BTW:  Vegas here is my material...I love ya dude in a hetersexual cyber way.

(Thats why I gave ya a bump from page 2 !  You don't have to reciprocate...I get off on rejection.