Breastfeeding in public is gross

Vegas

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Do it privately. I dont care if its natural. Taking a dump is also natural, that doesnt mean we need to do it in public. 

I don't see why anybody should care as long as a towel covers the "view". 

36 minutes ago, Scout said:

I don't see why anybody should care as long as a towel covers the "view". 

Oh ok. So as long as i have a towel covering my ass then it should be ok to take a dump in front of everyone.  

32 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Feces is disgusting and creates a health risk. A woman breast feeding leaves no odors and unpleasant side effects. 

If hypothetically feces smelled like roses and posed no health risks would you then be ok with people taking a dump next to you?

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

Yes

Breastfeeding is natural, but keep in mind that you are not required to look, watch or ogle. No one will pass a law against public breastfeeding, nor does your opinion mean one damned thing to women who choose to do it.

It is not  a political act in any way, nor will it ever be.

55 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Breastfeeding is natural, but keep in mind that you are not required to look, watch or ogle. No one will pass a law against public breastfeeding, nor does your opinion mean one damned thing to women who choose to do it.

It is not  a political act in any way, nor will it ever be.

Every single word here can be said for taking a dump in front of everyone also. Public breastfeeding should be illegal, just as taking a dump or a piss in front of others. 

Just now, Vegas said:

Yes...in private. Always. Every time.

So then you probably understand the value of breast feeding. This is good, you are doing well.

So when did you get so uptight that seeing a baby nursing in public makes you go nuts? How is this very far removed from a Muslim grabbing a stick and beating a woman cause she showed some ankle while stepping off a curb? Do you see where this is going, right wing zealot?

And what the fu(k is up with gross? What is gross about it? Catching a glimpse of some cleavage? Some areola? Fat, greedy pig of a baby? Do you not have nipples? Do you hide your shame naked in front of a mirror?

So Mom and/or Dad forgot the bottle of pre-pumped milk but baby is hungry and you a long ways from home. Should there be some punishment for forgetting or should baby just suck it up? (Insert joke here.)

3 minutes ago, teacher said:

So then you probably understand the value of breast feeding. This is good, you are doing well.

So when did you get so uptight that seeing a baby nursing in public makes you go nuts? How is this very far removed from a Muslim grabbing a stick and beating a woman cause she showed some ankle while stepping off a curb? Do you see where this is going, right wing zealot?

And what the fu(k is up with gross? What is gross about it? Catching a glimpse of some cleavage? Some areola? Fat, greedy pig of a baby? Do you not have nipples? Do you hide your shame naked in front of a mirror?

So Mom and/or Dad forgot the bottle of pre-pumped milk but baby is hungry and you a long ways from home. Should there be some punishment for forgetting or should baby just suck it up? (Insert joke here.)

Lame. Your comparison with Muslim women isn't even relevant. This is America. Just because something is natural and necessary in no way implies public display appropriation. Sex is natural and required for procreation. Taking a dump and a piss is natural and required for detoxification. Ect...ect...ect...Is it ok to have sex anywhere in front of anyone just because it is natural and necessary? Or taking a dump? Your argument is weak. There is no reason why a woman should flop out her tit. Go somewhere private. 

2 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Lame. Your comparison with Muslim women isn't even relevant.

It most certainly is. You're level of uptightness is up there with Muslim men who call for Sharia.

This is America.

Damn straight. Baby gonna feed in my nation when baby is hungry no matter how off put you and your delicate sensibilities are.

Just because something is natural and necessary in no way implies public display appropriation. Sex is natural and required for procreation. Taking a dump and a piss is natural and required for detoxification. Ect...ect...ect...Is it ok to have sex anywhere in front of anyone just because it is natural and necessary? Or taking a dump? Your argument is weak. There is no reason why a woman should flop out her tit. Go somewhere private. 

I'm not the one who made the natural argument. If that was the case I'd feel pretty natural handing you your azz if you glared at my wife for feeding baby in public.

It's all good, we all get it, you are very uptight but then this is America, you have every right to be offended.

Which all begs the question: How does a stiff like you put up with a site like this?

Just now, teacher said:

It most certainly is. You're level of uptightness is up there with Muslim men who call for Sharia.

Damn straight. Baby gonna feed in my nation when baby is hungry no matter how off put you and your delicate sensibilities are.

I'm not the one who made the natural argument. If that was the case I'd feel pretty natural handing you your azz if you glared at my wife for feeding baby in public.

It's all good, we all get it, you are very uptight but then this is America, you have every right to be offended.

Which all begs the question: How does a stiff like you put up with a site like this?

Im not a stiff. Its just inappropriate. Look...lets be honest here ok. No politically correct bs. In America, titties are good. They are sexualized and they should be. They have a dual purpose in this beautiful country. 1. To feed babies. 2. To give men boners. That's the truth and you know it. Don't act like you don't agree either. Just because I am being honest doesn't mean you need to get all politically correct and crap. When a woman throws out her titty here in this beautiful country, she isnt just feeding her baby. She is sending a message that she is also a slutty little whore. Whores are gross. Ewwww....

4 hours ago, Vegas said:

Do it privately. I dont care if its natural. Taking a dump is also natural, that doesnt mean we need to do it in public. 

Absolutely! Every cow on every Dairy Farm in America MUST immediately be clothed in a burka.

We can't allow any of our resident delicate Fairy Princess Conservative males to get embarrassed or upset or worse, go all marshmallow-y on us at the mere sight of a nipple, whether bovine OR human! The horror!

Please! Pray that Imaginary GOD save us all, should the WORST happen, and one of our sexually-dysfunctional Conservative man-boys accidentally espy a female ankle, knee, or (gasp!) naked elbow.

Yuck! Talk about being a danger and a TOTAL embarrassment to the General Public!

Yeesh! One little naked nipple...and.....whoosh!. Instant man-juice dump into the Levi's.

Call the Bio-Hazard Spill Team!

Verdict-

Q.: Who would ACTUALLY complain about casually seeing a naked female breast out in public...or even a nipple?

A.: Only premature ejaculators. Yup. That's who. 

2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Is this a political topic or another excuse for RW celibates to talk about boobies?

If a woman flings out her titty in public, then by default she is a dirty little whore. Whores are disgusting. Gross. 

13 minutes ago, Vegas said:

If a woman flings out her titty in public, then by default she is a dirty little whore. Whores are disgusting. Gross. 

Stupid and prude.

Put some pants on your table legs. They offend me. 

Idiot