Jump to content

Should I invade LO One Last Time?


Recommended Posts

Since I am neither a right winger nor a left winger why am I not permitted to post in LO?  Can't they stand against natural point of reproduced tresults alive at the same time in order of added to the population so far?

 

I have been ridiculed by all interpretations of anything else is possible but life limited to physically being self contained to simultaneously here.

 

Politics of controlling the outcomes of next generations each lifetime added to the population constantly done from now on historically as practiced by Great grandparents, grandparents, parents, last born never reproducing their own biological replacements.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, sole result said:

I have been ridiculed by all interpretations of anything else is possible but life limited to physically being self contained to simultaneously here.

Anyone that posts such a stupid sentence should be ridiculed.

Anything is not possible. Many things are not possible.

"Anything else" is vague. Anything other than what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, kking said:

The room isn't called "non-conservative room," it's called "liberals only." If you're not a liberal, you can't post.

So honesty isn't allowed from any angle, just those picking a side of ignoring real for their collective ideology's sake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Anyone that posts such a stupid sentence should be ridiculed.

Anything is not possible. Many things are not possible.

"Anything else" is vague. Anything other than what?

Ignoring the way life works in plain sight needs mocked as much as your intellect ridicules instinctive awareness as counter productive emotions to serving the humanities on the world stage?

 

Everything real is socially defined as not kinetically self evident.  So anything of everything has no meaning unless doubt defines its specific point of existing as practiced socially historically as ancestrally recorded one generation after another.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, kking said:

Correct.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. thank you. the plus side to me posting in LO is doing so may have me removed from now on from this meassage board.  You would think everyone would be supporting me posting there one more time. I have been warned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, sole result said:

Since I am neither a right winger nor a left winger why am I not permitted to post in LO?  Can't they stand against natural point of reproduced tresults alive at the same time in order of added to the population so far?

 

I have been ridiculed by all interpretations of anything else is possible but life limited to physically being self contained to simultaneously here.

 

Politics of controlling the outcomes of next generations each lifetime added to the population constantly done from now on historically as practiced by Great grandparents, grandparents, parents, last born never reproducing their own biological replacements.

 

 

Do it. Take your bitch ass over there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Do it. Take your bitch ass over there

Butch ass.  You are the one with a bitch ass. Might just be my Christmas present to this site.  Risk ever being able to post here again.  It is David R.'s playground for training disciples of ruling elites.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Vegas said:

Sole, i don't think anyone cares what you have to say regardless of which forum you post in. 

Bludog sure does.  When no one cares, why is everyone avoiding actual results by arguing potential differences of opinions as a social identifier of a person's character everyone else gets to define except the person being defined by society? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, sole result said:

Bludog sure does.  When no one cares, why is everyone avoiding actual results by arguing potential differences of opinions as a social identifier of a person's character everyone else gets to define except the person being defined by society? 

Everytime someone brings up an "actual result" you just say they are in some other reality and so.ething about ancestors. So talking to you is pointless.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, kking said:

The room isn't called "non-conservative room," it's called "liberals only." If you're not a liberal, you can't post.

 

One needs to the a socialist or a very meek fellow traveler to post in the Socialists Only room.

 

No liberal Democrats allowed.

 

Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

6 hours ago, sole result said:

Should I invade LO One Last Time?

 

No.

 

6 hours ago, sole result said:

Since I am neither a right winger nor a left winger

 

STFU. You ain't that slick. Every now and then you go off your gibberish track and speak your mind. You hide your true politics as well as impartialobserver. I advise you stay outta the LO Room or Mr. Dog is gonna have his way with you. Again.

 

Invade? Does beating one's head again a brick wall invade the structural integrity of a building?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, teacher said:

No.

 

STFU. You ain't that slick. Every now and then you go off your gibberish track and speak your mind. You hide your true politics as well as impartialobserver. I advise you stay outta the LO Room or Mr. Dog is gonna have his way with you. Again.

 

Invade? Does beating one's head again a brick wall invade the structural integrity of a building?

Nice try teach.  you might control the flow of information through cyberspace channels, but your control is part of why humans have become so self destructive as a species regardless their franchise directing social outcomes as directly reproduced parts of the current population.

 

Honesty isn't slick use of vocabulary, it is understanding the methodologies within how philosophies and psychologies power of suggestion gets abused by group think practicioners of persuasion of power.

 

the American experiment started in September of 1789 lasted 16 months when the whole concept of defending liberty was the enemy of those staging humanity is larger than reproduced results so far in Jan. 1791 when like the Magna Carta and Ten Commandments did since the concept there is only one God. There is only one moment all life works simultaneously here regardless the talking point generation occupying space here as alive in the skin of their sole point of existence between conception and decomposed.  Life after death mirrors erosion since part of universal displacement, i.e. this planetary position being everything taking place all the time.

 

The kinetics potential doubt never allows in any social intellectual historical debate of the past and current being written.

 

This thread is my psychological class warfare on your ideology. Me posting I am the fruition of Nostradamous's "One Male" prediction that one person would rise up and change how civilization is governed or the species will reach extinction staying true to "We believe and nobody can disprove the facts directing social outcomes for each reproduction added from now on.".

 

When I am ready to go public, I will post in LO.

 

Remember teacher, LO is a theater of intellectual discrimination against people of formed social opinions cradle to grave where their vocabulary is their prison to codes of conduct in geographical theaters of doubt. When any specific person doesn't pick a side, all sides setforth to remove that individual from society built upon what if now isn't the point of physically self contained to being displaced conception to decomposed.

 

Your instincts know how accurate I am and it is self evident in your behavior getting someone else to do your administrating.  Chain of command lines up the sacrificial positions of societal evolution.

 

America wasn't designed to elect leaders, just representatives of life in their communities as spontaneously alive when simultaneously living.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Will organized institutional doubt survive as people start defying deniers traditional methodologies used historically.  53 years ago a packed Supreme  Court mandatd Miranda rights to send the message to every citizen, you defy contextual colonialism you lose your liberty to be naturally here and anything you say will be used against you in a court of law, civil or criminal accusations of insubordination, treason, blasphemy against the current state of mind within the national idetity of who people say they rather become than remain all they are as reproductions living now.

 

See without posting in LO, I am destroying the LO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/18/2019 at 11:41 AM, sole result said:

Since I am neither a right winger nor a left winger why am I not permitted to post in LO?  Can't they stand against natural point of reproduced tresults alive at the same time in order of added to the population so far?

 

I have been ridiculed by all interpretations of anything else is possible but life limited to physically being self contained to simultaneously here.

 

Politics of controlling the outcomes of next generations each lifetime added to the population constantly done from now on historically as practiced by Great grandparents, grandparents, parents, last born never reproducing their own biological replacements.

 

 

 

They are classing and grouping monarchical, socialist ,eugenicist control freaks who are not liberal, that's why.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Chongo said:

 

They are classing and grouping monarchical, socialist ,eugenicist who are not liberal, that's why.

Same as you do here with NHB.  Action and reaction being equal on all sides directing social outcomes to believe life cannot be limited to actually simultaneously alive.  Always guessing what else could be larger than spontaneously here conception to decomposed in a kinetic never the same details time point of occupying space currently.

 

Remember the universal constant, direct current conduct actions and alternating currents induce reactions as equally proportioned so far.  perpetual motion and results of perpetually balancing as one of a kind directly positions as ancestrally present.

 

Kinetic self evident means vs potential methodologies to ignore why and how each is a specific what, where, when, who here so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, sole result said:

Same as you do here with NHB.  Action and reaction being equal on all sides directing social outcomes to believe life cannot be limited to actually simultaneously alive.  Always guessing what else could be larger than spontaneously here conception to decomposed in a kinetic never the same details time point of occupying space currently.

 

Remember the universal constant, direct current conduct actions and alternating currents induce reactions as equally proportioned so far.  perpetual motion and results of perpetually balancing as one of a kind directly positions as ancestrally present.

 

Kinetic self evident means vs potential methodologies to ignore why and how each is a specific what, where, when, who here so far.

 

Thoughts for a positive future outcome VS thoughts for a situation of negativity.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Chongo said:

 

Thoughts for a positive future outcome VS thoughts for a situation of negativity.

 

Reality states nothing is impossible, actual life only works one possible way. 

 

Reproductive order of the total population living here now, no exceptions due to intellectual group think beliefs.  Intellect proposes, instincts navigate personal position within the population for all things equally occupying space individually adapting to the moment not being part of universal inorganic displacement of periodic elements shaping the universe being navigated individually here.  That actually means life is suspended between erosion and decomposition of what is actually occupying space here now.  Specific gravity as kinetically functioning in plain sight not plane vocabulary

 

Apathy and unconditional love takes ignoring emotional triangulation between choices socially offered each individual living, "For us or against everyone not accepting now is eternity.".  Pick a franchise state of mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...