"Latvia Flagged Burisma Payments to Hunter Biden in 2016, Suspecting Money Laundering"

Joe Biden will be ramping up his damage control too...

"Latvia Flagged Burisma Payments to Hunter Biden in 2016, Suspecting Money Laundering"

"The Office for Prevention of Laundering of Proceeds Derived from Criminal Activity … is currently investigating suspicious activity of Burisma Holdings Limited," Latvia's Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) wrote in a memo to Ukrainian financial authorities, according to investigative journalist John Solomon, who unearthed the document Tuesday. The Ukrainian General Prosecutor's Office turned over the February 18, 2016, memo to Solomon, and Latvia's embassy in the U.S. confirmed its veracity."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/latvia-flagged-burisma-payments-to-hunter-biden-in-2016-suspecting-money-laundering/

Smoking gun

"adds to the mounting evidence that there was ongoing investigative activity surrounding Burisma Holdings and Hunter Biden’s compensation as a board member in the weeks just before Joe Biden forced the firing of the Ukraine prosecutor overseeing the Burisma investigation in spring 2016."

4 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Smoking gun

"adds to the mounting evidence that there was ongoing investigative activity surrounding Burisma Holdings and Hunter Biden’s compensation as a board member in the weeks just before Joe Biden forced the firing of the Ukraine prosecutor overseeing the Burisma investigation in spring 2016."

Ticktock.   :)

give it up losers. trump got caught and the whole " it's hunter biden's fault" merely serves t make you look even more stupid and corrupt.

wah wah it is so unfair.

please let trump off the hook and he won't betray us a third time I swear on my honor. wait, you clowns have no honor. bwahahahahaha

keep  crying losers. 

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

give it up losers. trump got caught and the whole " it's hunter biden's fault" merely serves t make you look even more stupid and corrupt.

wah wah it is so unfair.

please let trump off the hook and he won't betray us a third time I swear on my honor. wait, you clowns have no honor. bwahahahahaha

keep  crying losers. 

You seem a little upset harry.

BTW...I know yer peeking.  :)

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

wah wah it is so unfair.

keep  crying losers. 

He got caught asking for actual crimes to be investigated. 😂 Your boy Joe got caught bailing his son out in the Ukraine. 

Democrats are Furious they got caught! 

3 hours ago, personreal said:

Joe Biden will be ramping up his damage control too...

"The Office for Prevention of Laundering of Proceeds Derived from Criminal Activity … is currently investigating suspicious activity of Burisma Holdings Limited," Latvia's Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) wrote in a memo to Ukrainian financial authorities, according to investigative journalist John Solomon, who unearthed the document Tuesday. The Ukrainian General Prosecutor's Office turned over the February 18, 2016, memo to Solomon, and Latvia's embassy in the U.S. confirmed its veracity."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/latvia-flagged-burisma-payments-to-hunter-biden-in-2016-suspecting-money-laundering/

Why aren't any of the local brain dead lefties commenting on this? 

3 hours ago, harryramar said:

wah wah it is so unfair.

keep  crying losers. 

The Commander in Chief, who is the head of the FBI, has a right to investigate the degenerate Biden Crime Family.

Anytime....anywhere.  We have a treaty w/ Ukraine concerning crime.  We share info. Trump has done nothing wrong.

The Dems are pissing into the wind.        🍹.

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Notice there is NO EVIDENCE provided in this standard Republicans dishonest smear post.

The very notion that Trump* was concerned about corruption in the Ukraine is laughable

* illegitimate