Your President Trump stood up against 70 Other Nations that say Homosexuals are criminals. Will Demorats say that Trump should now go with the advice of other nations?

Just now, DeepBreath said:

Trumps done more for the gay community than any president before him, including that homo Obama. 

YUP, and they say that Trump should always do what other nations tell him to do, but he does what is right for Americans, Demorats have cornered themselves with stupidity.This is why they  run and hide with their can full of lies every day.

Just now, kfools said:

If Trump were gay the first thing they would call him was a faggot.

If he were black they would iron white sheets.

Its funny we know what they are going to do before they do it, they are so corrupt and ignorant its almost a joke.

Just now, dontlooknow said:

Give me a link. 

Why would i bother trying to convince you of the truth when you wouldnt believe it if you got it rammed down your throat by a freight train? the Soros feeding tube you are choking on wont tell you the truth, go find it for yourself, I dont lie so you can take what i say to the bank, or continue choking, I care less either way what you think.

Just now, king of the county said:

Just now, dontlooknow said:

I don't see anything. 

Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

The administration is responding in part to a reported hanging of a young gay man in Iran, Trump’s top geopolitical foe.

Cause your puter sux, like you.

Just now, king of the county said:

Trump’s Celebration of L.G.B.T. Rights Is Met With Criticism

ImagePresident Trump boarding Air Force One on Wednesday in Colorado Springs.

President Trump boarding Air Force One on Wednesday in Colorado Springs.Credit...Doug Mills/The New York Times

King found it in less than a minute, Dontknowjacks' Soros feeding tube must have been plugged with the usual BS, he couldnt find it there