Boil and Branch Sheets . Cheap as ever Limbaugh Laughs

Respected Contributor
BornToShop

Re: Boll and Branch sheets

Options

‎05-28-2017 06:10 PM

@IamMrsG wrote:  Limbaugh makes a huge profit with each sale of these high priced and poor quality sheets.

@BornToShop   OH NO!  I am sure that was so frustrating, not to mention disappointing.  I certainly hope you get good customer service and would appreciate hearing your result.  

P.S.  Was this problem ever mentioned in the reviews?  If not, if I were you, I'd post about it.   After customer service has the opportunity to rectify the problem, of course.

@IamMrsG & @QGirl2, the sheets are very thin (IMO) & at 300 thread count plus how thin they are does not make these sheets a keeper for me.  I would've returned them anyway for the previous points & I simply am not going to iron or pay anyone to iron these sheets.  CS tried to replace the fitted sheet but I wasn't having it.  Those sheets are on their way back so we will see about the expediency of my money returned.  Stay tuned!

@IamMrsG wrote:

@BornToShop  Lucky you!  Because of those bad reviews I read, I did not order them, so will be appreciative of any opinion of your new sheets you share here.  As I frequently lose track of threads, please "@" me when  you do.  In the meantime, sleep tight!  Woman Happy

@IamMrsG, not even a week and look what happened when I tightened up the fitted sheet before DH & went to bed last night as I do every night the past 24 years.  Needless to say, I cannot believe these sheets ripped. The pic is very bad, sorry.  Weird shading. Back they go...

unnamed.jpg

These sheets are pure junk.. made in India by starving workers earning less than a dollar an hour and risking their health working in dirty unsafe areas . These workers breath in the dust flying of the looms and it gets into their  lungs ,a lot like black lung disease develops after a few years. . They are extremely high priced and are poor quality. Very thin sheets ,tear easily and must be ironed. Limbaugh makes a big killing every time a set of this garbage is sold to his stupid ditto headed audience.  

ooops you india made lover!

Made In India: 17 things that India offered to the World!

As India celebrates its 68th Independence Day; we look back at ‘Made in India’ inventions and discoveries that will make every Indian proud. 16. Father if Medicine

Updated: August 15, 2014 7:39 PM IST

By Shikhar Jiwrajka EmailFollow

Made In India: 17 things that India offered to the World!

i-day-special.jpg

India owes a lot to the world when it comes to number of inventions which took place over the time and centuries ago. India, has always been a step ahead then the western world; be it Science, Mathematics, Medical Science or Archaeological mastery. As India celebrates its 68th Independence Day today, we look back at things which were ‘Made in India’ and those inventions and discoveries which will make every Indian proud.

1. Yoga

15.jpg

Yoga, yes you hear it right! Swami Ramdev on Aastha channel in morning may sound a cliché for Indians, but the truth is that Yoga has its origins in India and has existed for over 5,000 years.

2. Martial Arts

martial-arts.jpg

Bruce Lee is what rings in your ears when you hear about Martial Arts. But you’ll be surprised to know that Martial Arts were first created/ practiced in India and then later spread to China and then to the world by Buddhist missionaries.

3. Anaesthesia

Creative Image

Creative Image

Well, the world came to know Anaethesia in the 13th century; it has its origins in India beyond that. Extensive knowledge of medical branches such as anatomy, physiology, etiology, embryology, digestion, metabolism, genetics and immunity were discovered in India; vedic texts have confirmed that.

4. Maharishi Shushrata; Founding Father of Surgery

sushrata.jpg

Founding father of Sugery is Indian? Yes! Shushrata practiced and taught surgery on the banks of river Ganga. He authored a book which had various volumes, collectively known as ‘Susrutha Samhita’. Shushruta practiced complicated surgeries like cataract, cesareans, fractures, urinary stones, plastic surgery and brain surgeries.

5. Trigonometry

trig.jpg

The term trigonometry was derived from Sanskrit. Trigonometry if broke up is derived from, Tri (Three) + Kona (Angle) + Miti (Parametre). ‘Sine and Cosine’  are also found from ‘jya and koti-jya’ of Sanskrit.

6. Quadratic Equations

quadratic-equations.jpg

Not many know that Quadratic Equations find it roots in India. The formula of Quadratic equations; ax^2 + bx + c =0, was first given by Sridharacharya in the 10 century.

7. Zero

zero.jpg

India invented Zero. Well if only Zero had some value of its own, the Indians would have known that Zero was found by Indian scholars. The yesteryear song ‘Jab Zero Diya Mere Bharat Ne’ from Purab and Paschim starring Manoj Kumar, depicts the epicness of ‘Zero’ in a rightful way.

8. Place Value System and Decimal System

decimal.jpg

Ow Yes! The credit of inventing Place Value System and Decimal System also goes to us. It was a brainwork of Indian scholars as the systems were developed in India way back in 100 B.C.

9. Pi “π” and Pythagorean Theorem

pi1.jpg

Long before the European mathematicians, Indian mathematician Budhayana calculated the value of pi. Budhayana is also credited with the discovery of Pythagorean Theorem. Budhayana explained the concept in 6th century.

10. Time taken to orbit the Sun

bhaskarachary.jpg

Surprised? You got to be. It’s a rare known fact that the time to orbit the Sun was first and rightly calculated by Bhaskaracharya hundreds of years ago before the European scientists could find. According to Bhaskaracharya, the time taken to orbit the Sun was 365.258756484 days.

11. Navigation

navigation.jpg

The art of Navigation was born centuries ago, near the river Sindh. The word navigation is also derived from Sanskrit word ‘Navgatih’.

12. World’s First Granite Temple

brihadeswara.jpg

Brihadeswara Temple at Tanjavur in Tamil Nadu is the World’s first granite temple. The shikhara of the temple is made of a single piece of granite weighing 80-tonnes. The magnificent temple was built only in five years.

13. Snakes and Ladders

snakes-and-ladders.jpg

You have not enjoyed your childhood if you never played ‘Snakes and Ladders’. Snakes and Ladders was originally called Mokshapat. The game was created in the 13th century by poet-saint Gyandev. Ladders in the game depicted virtues, while snakes indicated vices.

14. Cricket Ground, Chail, Himachal Pradesh

chail-cricket-ground.jpg

Indians are also credited to build the world’s highest cricket ground. The ground at Chail in Himachal Pradesh was built in 1893 and the cricket pitch is reportedly 2,444 metres above sea level.

15. Chess

chess2.jpg

One would be delighted to know that the games of intellectuals Chess, was invented in India too. The earlier name of the much-loved game was ‘Ashtapada’.

16. Father of Medicine

father-of-medicine.jpg

The Father of Medicine, Charaka, consolidated the studies of Ayurveda 2500 years ago. Charaka is credited to be the main contributor to the science of Ayurveda; which is the earliest school of medicine known to mankind.

17. Power Values

maths-lovers-would-love-to-know-that--.jIndians used numbers as big as 10*53 (i.e. 10 to the power of 53) with specific names as early as 5,000 B.C. The largest numbers the Greeks and the Romans used were 106. Even today, the largest used number is Tera: 10*12 (10 to the power of 12).

Just now, falconduler said:

Its just a sign of just how sick this nation is when they spend many millions supporting one of the biggest con artists on the radio RUSH LIMBAUGH.  

You are so right man, No one should by sheets.

Laughing-Hysterically.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Rachel has a smaller audience but more importantly she is expressing her own opinions . Limbaugh is a stooge , a highly paid stooge using the airwaves as a madam  uses her cathouse ;Its open to whomever has the cash. Limbaugh used his 3hr program to support the WMDs scam which caused American lives to be lost fighting a useless and unneeded war in Iraq. 

He used his show to lobby for the release of convicted traitors and spies working for a foreign government...And he was richly rewarded for all his efforts..  He routinely causes discord by mocking Blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans ,the handicapped, Asians and anyone to get a cheap laugh at their expense. Limbaugh mocks the word of God . he blasphemes the name of God each and every program. Look, the guy is no good ,he's rotten to the core of his being.

Rachel has a smaller audience but more importantly she is expressing her own opinions .

So is Rush, the difference is that Rush doesnt lie, Maddow does.The rest of what you spewed is typical Demonrat insanity....AS USUAL!

Rush Limbaugh is a highly paid stooge working at the service of the wealthy ;whether its the pro golf associations who pay him to mock and defame  Tiger Woods or Dick Cheney VP

and his justification for the Iraq war  .. or the lobbyists paying Limbaugh to lobby for the early release of convicted spy and traitor Jonatan   Pollard .. or for the fossil fuel industry that donates huge  amounts of cash to  the Limbaugh foundation for discrediting climate change ,it matters little ;Limbaugh is one big fat money making machine willing to sell the USA and everyone living here down the river ,as long as he profits.. Maddow is small potatoes.

Rush Limbaugh is a highly paid stooge working at the service of the wealthy ;whether its the pro golf associations who pay him to mock and defame  Tiger Woods or Dick Cheney VP

and his justification for the Iraq war  .. or the lobbyists paying Limbaugh to lobby for the early release of convicted spy and traitor Jonatan   Pollard .. or for the fossil fuel industry that donates huge  amounts of cash to  the Limbaugh foundation for discrediting climate change ,it matters little ;Limbaugh is one big fat money making machine willing to sell the USA and everyone living here down the river ,as long as he profits.. Maddow is small potatoes.

Dont you just hate being made a fool of? Apperently not....ROFLMAO

Rachel Maddow Sponsor List

Rachel Maddow stands squarely with those who harass and intimidate Americans simply for their politics. Let her advertisers know that we stand against her.

AARP Logo

Martha M Boudreau, EVP and Chief Communications & Marketing Officer

Corp Offices: 202-434-2277

General email:  media@aarp.org or member@aarp.org

By phone (customer service):  1 (888) 687-2277

Ace Hardware Banner

John Venhuisen, CEO

Phone:  866 290 5334

Corporate Offices: Ace Hardware Corporation, • 2200 Kensington Court • Oak Brook, IL 60523

Customer Service: 1 866 290 5334

Email form: http://www.acehardware.com/helpdesk/index.jsp?stillHaveQuestion=yes& subdisplay=contact&display=store&cp=1320930

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/acehardware

Twitter: @AceHardware

ADP Logo

Carlos Rodriguez, President and CEO

Tom Perrotti, President, Worldwide Sales and Marketing

Phone: 800 422 9409, (973) 974-5000, (973) 739-3000

Corporate Offices: 1 ADP Boulevard, Roseland, NJ 07068

Media Inquiries for ADP Employer Services, ADP Research Institute:

Michael Schneider

Phone: 973-974-5678

Email: michael.schneider@adp.com

Steve Cross

Phone: 973-974-5744

Email: steven.r.cross@adp.com

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AutomaticDataProcessing

Twitter: @ADP

Bayer Logo

Dan Apel, Chief Financial Officer

Philip Blake, Senior Bayer Representative and President, Bayer U.S

Ray F. Kerins Jr., Senior Vice President, Communications, Government Relations & Policy

Consumer Relations, 100 Bayer Boulevard Whippany, NJ 07981-0915

Phone:  862-404-3000

Aleve PM Phone: 800-395-0689

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BayerUnitedStates/?brand_redir=1342787199 46186

Aleve Facebook Page: https://www.aleve.com/contact-us/

Twitter: @BayerUS

Allstate Insurance Logo

Tom Wilson, CEO    Subsidiaries: Esurance, Encompass Insurance Co, More

Phone:  847 402 5000, 1-877-810-2920

Email form: http://bit.ly/2sBvUpV

FaceBook:  https://www.facebook.com/Allstate/

Twitter:  @Allstate

Alzheimer’s Association Logo

Michael Carson, Chief Marketing Officer

Phone (public relations): 312.335.4078

Email: media@alz.org

National office:

225 N. Michigan Ave., Fl. 17

Chicago, IL 60601-7633

tel: 312.335.8700

tdd: 312.335.5886

fax: 1.866.699.1246

Email: info@alz.org

America's Natural Gas Alliance Logo

Amy Farrell, Group Director of Market Development for the American Petroleum Institute 

Phone: 202-682-8000 or 202-789-2642

Email form: http://www.naturalgassolution.org/contact-us/

2 hours ago, falconduler said:

Respected Contributor
BornToShop

Re: Boll and Branch sheets

Options

‎05-28-2017 06:10 PM

@IamMrsG wrote:  Limbaugh makes a huge profit with each sale of these high priced and poor quality sheets.

@BornToShop   OH NO!  I am sure that was so frustrating, not to mention disappointing.  I certainly hope you get good customer service and would appreciate hearing your result.  

P.S.  Was this problem ever mentioned in the reviews?  If not, if I were you, I'd post about it.   After customer service has the opportunity to rectify the problem, of course.

@IamMrsG & @QGirl2, the sheets are very thin (IMO) & at 300 thread count plus how thin they are does not make these sheets a keeper for me.  I would've returned them anyway for the previous points & I simply am not going to iron or pay anyone to iron these sheets.  CS tried to replace the fitted sheet but I wasn't having it.  Those sheets are on their way back so we will see about the expediency of my money returned.  Stay tuned!

@IamMrsG wrote:

@BornToShop  Lucky you!  Because of those bad reviews I read, I did not order them, so will be appreciative of any opinion of your new sheets you share here.  As I frequently lose track of threads, please "@" me when  you do.  In the meantime, sleep tight!  Woman Happy

@IamMrsG, not even a week and look what happened when I tightened up the fitted sheet before DH & went to bed last night as I do every night the past 24 years.  Needless to say, I cannot believe these sheets ripped. The pic is very bad, sorry.  Weird shading. Back they go...

unnamed.jpg

You tighten sheet every night?   Wtf 

6 hours ago, falconduler said:

Rush Limbaugh was raised in Missouri ,Cape Girardeau which still is a bastion of KKK activity. Here is where Rush Learned the racism he now uses to gain popularity using his radio program to incite hatred of all racial minorities.

OH BOY ANOTHER LYING CRYING LIBERAL ASSWIPE

On 12/18/2019 at 1:22 AM, 123urout said:

Dont you just hate being made a fool of? Apperently not....ROFLMAO

Rachel Maddow Sponsor List

Rachel Maddow stands squarely with those who harass and intimidate Americans simply for their politics. Let her advertisers know that we stand against her.

AARP Logo

Martha M Boudreau, EVP and Chief Communications & Marketing Officer

Corp Offices: 202-434-2277

General email:  media@aarp.org or member@aarp.org

By phone (customer service):  1 (888) 687-2277

Ace Hardware Banner

John Venhuisen, CEO

Phone:  866 290 5334

Corporate Offices: Ace Hardware Corporation, • 2200 Kensington Court • Oak Brook, IL 60523

Customer Service: 1 866 290 5334

Email form: http://www.acehardware.com/helpdesk/index.jsp?stillHaveQuestion=yes& subdisplay=contact&display=store&cp=1320930

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/acehardware

Twitter: @AceHardware

ADP Logo

Carlos Rodriguez, President and CEO

Tom Perrotti, President, Worldwide Sales and Marketing

Phone: 800 422 9409, (973) 974-5000, (973) 739-3000

Corporate Offices: 1 ADP Boulevard, Roseland, NJ 07068

Media Inquiries for ADP Employer Services, ADP Research Institute:

Michael Schneider

Phone: 973-974-5678

Email: michael.schneider@adp.com

Steve Cross

Phone: 973-974-5744

Email: steven.r.cross@adp.com

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AutomaticDataProcessing

Twitter: @ADP

Bayer Logo

Dan Apel, Chief Financial Officer

Philip Blake, Senior Bayer Representative and President, Bayer U.S

Ray F. Kerins Jr., Senior Vice President, Communications, Government Relations & Policy

Consumer Relations, 100 Bayer Boulevard Whippany, NJ 07981-0915

Phone:  862-404-3000

Aleve PM Phone: 800-395-0689

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BayerUnitedStates/?brand_redir=1342787199 46186

Aleve Facebook Page: https://www.aleve.com/contact-us/

Twitter: @BayerUS

Allstate Insurance Logo

Tom Wilson, CEO    Subsidiaries: Esurance, Encompass Insurance Co, More

Phone:  847 402 5000, 1-877-810-2920

Email form: http://bit.ly/2sBvUpV

FaceBook:  https://www.facebook.com/Allstate/

Twitter:  @Allstate

Alzheimer’s Association Logo

Michael Carson, Chief Marketing Officer

Phone (public relations): 312.335.4078

Email: media@alz.org

National office:

225 N. Michigan Ave., Fl. 17

Chicago, IL 60601-7633

tel: 312.335.8700

tdd: 312.335.5886

fax: 1.866.699.1246

Email: info@alz.org

America's Natural Gas Alliance Logo

Amy Farrell, Group Director of Market Development for the American Petroleum Institute 

Phone: 202-682-8000 or 202-789-2642

Email form: http://www.naturalgassolution.org/contact-us/

Maddow is sponsored by a climate killing gas company and a company that gives kids cancer. LOL