Are we going to go through all this every time a Dem loses an election

Wallco1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It will keep happening. If a dem is elected with a GOP congress they might impeach. What you will see then is dems accusing GOP of hypocrisy. Dems have made a huge mistake. I liken this to when Harry Reid changed the rules on appointment of judges to a simple majority. Dems warned him not to do it and then voted for it. Now Trump is getting judges through the Senate at an astonishing rate. 5 more years of Trump and the Fed. Judiciary will all be right leaning. Bye bye dems.

Just now, johndnorth said:

It will keep happening. If a dem is elected with a GOP congress they might impeach. What you will see then is dems accusing GOP of hypocrisy. Dems have made a huge mistake. I liken this to when Harry Reid changed the rules on appointment of judges to a simple majority. Dems warned him not to do it and then voted for it. Now Trump is getting judges through the Senate at an astonishing rate. 5 more years of Trump and the Fed. Judiciary will all be right leaning. Bye bye dems.

Clinton was impeached for a blow job. You Republicans are clueless.

9 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

This can't keep happening.

i kind of doubt it. i think the dems are gonna pay a price for this treason they at first didn't see coming. i really do believe many are

seing the coming train-wreck and trying to distance themselves a bit from it now. we've already had 2 defections from the party.

the first leaving the party to become an independent. the 2nd just went ahead and became a republican. lol. and quite a few others

are starting to backpeddle a bit. the only ones truly sticking to their guns? are the ones that went too far already, painted themselves 

into a corner, and have no choice. and the just plain out and out stupid ones.

Just now, Zaro said:

Horrible candidate. But interference of any kind from outside is unacceptable

So the Steele dossier, assembled by a British man using Russian sources and financed by the DNC, which was used to justify surveillance warrants on a member of Trump's campaign...is that outside interference?