‘It's really sick’: Pelosi rips Trump’s impeachment letter

drvoke

Image result for ‘It's really sick’: Pelosi rips Trump’s impeachment letter "

Pelosi responded to Trump’s letter, telling CNN “I have no reaction. It’s ridiculous.”

She added, “I haven’t really fully read it. We’ve been working. I’ve seen the essence of it, though, and it’s really sick.”

Nancy is still pissed that Trump tweeted that her teeth were slipping out of her mouth. He is in for it now.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/its-really-sick-pelosi-rips-trumps-impeachment-letter/ar-BBY6b4w?ocid=spartanntp

(Full article at above link)

Speaker Nancy Pelosi trashed President Trump’s six-page letter criticizing her leadership on impeachment the day before the House is slated to vote on the two articles.

In the letter sent to Pelosi on Tuesday afternoon, Trump blasted House Democrats for their “partisan impeachment crusade,” accusing them of showing "unfettered contempt" for the system of government installed by the Founding Fathers. Trump specifically targeted Pelosi for her repeated claims that she's praying for the president, writing, “Even worse than offending the Founding Fathers, you are offending Americans of faith by continually saying 'I pray for the President,' when you know this statement is not true, unless it is meant in a negative sense."

Pelosi responded to Trump’s letter, telling CNN, “I have no reaction. It’s ridiculous.”

She added, “I haven’t really fully read it. We’ve been working. I’ve seen the essence of it, though, and it’s really sick.”

The impeachment vote will take place on Wednesday and is expected to be a partisan vote, with no Republicans signaling that they will support either article. Some Democrats, however, have noted that they will break from the party and vote against impeachment. Maine Rep. Jared Golden said he would vote for impeachment on the charge of abuse of power, but he said he will not vote to impeach on obstruction of justice. Democrats lost a member of their party after New Jersey Rep. Jeff Van Drew signaled that he would join the Republican Party over impeachment.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, drvoke said:

In the letter sent to Pelosi on Tuesday afternoon, Trump blasted House Democrats for their “partisan impeachment crusade,” accusing them of showing "unfettered contempt" for the system of government installed by the Founding Fathers. Trump specifically targeted Pelosi for her repeated claims that she's praying for the president, writing, “Even worse than offending the Founding Fathers, you are offending Americans of faith by continually saying 'I pray for the President,' when you know this statement is not true, unless it is meant in a negative sense."

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Spanky's delusions are bordering on outright-insanity.

I wish there was some way to feel sorry for a lifelong-fraud.

6 minutes ago, kking said:

How is it "sick?" I see more and more hyperbolic use of words that don't match the situation. Surely, she couldn't described it as "wrong," "full of lies," or "stupid." But sick? How in the world is it sick?

It's not sick. Liberals love to embellish , exaggerate , and lie for emotional shock value. His letter was brutally honest, and accurate.

18 minutes ago, kking said:

How is it "sick?" I see more and more hyperbolic use of words that don't match the situation. Surely, she couldn't described it as "wrong," "full of lies," or "stupid." But sick? How in the world is it sick?

She's heavy into the ol' Catholic-faith trip.

She finds his off-handed comments, regarding her faith, to be insulting. She's already said so....and, Spanky knows it!!

He's just a loudmouthed-prick....itching for a fight....especially when it's a woman.

12 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

She's heavy into the ol' Catholic-faith trip.

She finds his off-handed comments, regarding her faith, to be insulting. She's already said so....and, Spanky knows it!!

He's just a loudmouthed-prick....itching for a fight....especially when it's a woman.

lol, you buy Pelosi's retarded Catholic shtick?

1 minute ago, Phoenix68 said:

No kidding. "She graduated from the Institute of Notre Dame, an all-girls Catholic high school in Baltimore. In 1962, she graduated from Trinity College in Washington, D.C. with a Bachelor of Arts in political science." Really compelling. 

You know what I found more compelling in that section?

"Pelosi's mother was also active in politics, organizing Democratic women and teaching her daughter the value of social networking."

2 minutes ago, kking said:

I did already. What parts specifically did you find "sick"?

Trump* does not accept the legitimacy of Impeachment. That's the main reason. 

Besides it is like a compilation of his "greatest hits" aka tweets and I don't get the point of him sending it in the first place. Like, did he think she's gonna just drop it. So weird

Just now, Zaro said:

Trump* does not accept the legitimacy of Impeachment. That's the main reason. 

Besides it is like a compilation of his "greatest hits" aka tweets and I don't get the point of him sending it in the first place. Like, did he think she's gonna just drop it. So weird

Trump is a sociopath.

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Image result for ‘It's really sick’: Pelosi rips Trump’s impeachment letter "

Nancy is still pissed that Trump tweeted that her teeth were slipping out of her mouth. He is in for it now.

LOL, that is hilarious....I'm going to refer to her as "Sweet corn Nancy Pants" from now on.

senior-man-loses-dentures-eating-corn-on

Laughing-Hysterically.gif&f=1&nofb=1