Prez MORON writes a letter to Nancy Pelosi....

Trump writes rambling letter to Nancy Pelosi on eve of impeachment

With just hours to go until the House of Representatives votes on articles of impeachment against him, Donald Trump lashed out on Tuesday afternoon against Democrats in a rambling, grievance-laden letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

“I write to express my strongest and most powerful protest against the partisan impeachment crusade being pursued by the Democrats in the House of Representatives,” Mr Trump wrote. “This impeachment represents an unprecedented and unconstitutional abuse of power by Democrat Lawmakers, unequaled in nearly two and a half centuries of American legislative history.”

More follows…Its obvious the Child didn't write it...its more like the 4th grader dictated and was slightly corrected

4 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Trump writes rambling letter to Nancy Pelosi on eve of impeachment

“I write to express my strongest and most powerful protest against the partisan impeachment crusade being pursued by the Democrats in the House of Representatives,” Mr Trump wrote. “This impeachment represents an unprecedented and unconstitutional abuse of power by Democrat Lawmakers, unequaled in nearly two and a half centuries of American legislative history.”

what's wrong with the letter. it rather appears to be expressed well. and actually 100 times more articulate than anything i've ever seen you post here.

15 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

what's wrong with the letter. it rather appears to be expressed well. and actually 100 times more articulate than anything i've ever seen you post here.

You seem to have forgotten the proper use of capital letters to begin sentences.

Trump's letter is stupid because it does not mention that he has abused power and refused to allow his flunkies to speak.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

You seem to have forgotten the proper use of capital letters to begin sentences.

Trump's letter is stupid because it does not mention that he has abused power and refused to allow his flunkies to speak.

that's only because i'm too lazy to push the shift key. and to your point? yeah. i believe protesting those ridiculous accusations

was the point of the letter.

‘Trump letter boomerangs’: Obama lawyer says document proves the president ‘must testify in the Senate’

Trump’s legal team may have committed another blunder with the letter he sent to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Tuesday.

Neal Katyal, who served as acting Solicitor General in the Obama administration, believes the letter backfired.

“Trump letter boomerangs, actually explains why he must testify in Senate,” Katyal said.

He noted Trump made two main claims, that the House is unfair and that he did nothing wrong.

Katyal said the first, “explains why he couldn’t be called in House, only Senate.”

Meanwhile, Trump’s second claim, “opens the door and makes his exec privilege claims wholly untenable.”

Katyal suggested Trump “say the letter under oath.”

Trump letter boomerangs, actually explains why he must testify in Senate. He says 1) House is unfair+ 2) he did nothing wrong

1) explains why he couldnt be called in House, only Senate
2) opens the door and makes his exec privilege claims wholly untenable. #SayTheLetterUnderOath https://twitter.com/jasonleopold/status/1207018031668318208 

============================

Mitch McConnell says it is supposed to be partisan and okay for Congressmen is vote the way their partisan political beliefs dictate.

Nancy Pelosi dismissively hits back at Trump’s ‘sick’ letter trashing Democrats

On Tuesday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) responded derisively to President Donald Trump’s six-page letter attacking her and the impeachment process, refusing to dignify it as a serious political response.

“Ridiculous,” she told CNN congressional correspondent Manu Raju. “I’ve seen the essence of it and it’s really sick.”

The letter comes on the eve of the impeachment vote, where the House is expected to approve both articles and submit them to the Senate for trial.

Watch below:

“Ridiculous...I’ve seen the essence of (Trump letter) and it’s really sick” ⁦@SpeakerPelosi⁩ tells ⁦@mkraju⁩ shaking her head

View image on Twitter