America’s White Saviors.

Some of the more moderate views of many blacks and Latinos may stem from the fact that they tend to be more religious than increasingly secular white liberals, polling has found. Another factor is the age divide: Older voters in all parties and ethnicities tend to be more conservative. And some of it has to do with a sea change in attitudes on race in general. White liberals are the only demographic that says they have more positive views of other ethnicities than their own. As Matt Yglesias of Vox notes, “In the past five years, white liberals have moved so far to the left on questions of race and racism that they are now, on these issues, to the left of even the typical black voter. This change amounts to a ‘Great Awokening.’ ”

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, let’s remember, defeated her primary opponent in 2018 largely thanks to strong support in the most affluent parts of her district, where woke white liberals are a bigger part of the mix. https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2019-09-02/democrats-blacks-latinos-white-liberals-biden

Image result for white liberals

Hey Guil,

Is it wrong for black people to love their own tribe and to seek the health, wealth, and prosperity of their own tribe?

What about if you an Apache Indian at San Carlos Reservation?  Wouldn't you work hard to help your people thrive?

Why would you want to throw rocks at white people for doing the exact same thing?

Doesn't that make you a racist against white people......and a HYOCRITE ??      😲

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

or white people that want to gain attention for something that really doesn't exist . attention whores 

Lacking both integrity and accomplishment - they are left w/ little else save participation trophies, and what their mommy says about them.

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

You don't have any understanding of what I do, Or the level of vehicle I sell. You couldn't afford the cheapest BMW on the lot. 

You sell cars. 

The level of vehicle?????

It's a fugging car

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

You have the privilege to get suckered by millionaires. You have the privilege to ignore the lessons taught by the last economic catastrophy brought to you by your betters

You have the privilege of being a victim.

diversitylane_halloween-b_for-websites.j

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

White privilege..... It is more about poverty than race. Coming from the trailer park, I faced obstacles that I would not have had I been raised in middle-class suburbia.

Bullshit argument.

Take what life gives you, and then run your race.

00f5809eae2bae3516e6ab2227489b57.jpg

21 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Bullshit argument.

Take what life gives you, and then run your race.

00f5809eae2bae3516e6ab2227489b57.jpg

Again, it is not about race. That is my point. When you come from a poor background, one simply has a few more obstacles to overcome. It is what it is whether you approve of it or not.