Jump to content

Who elected Donald Trump?


1AC
 Share

Recommended Posts

While 63 million Americans voted for Trump they did not elect Trump. So who did? Answer... The same ones who will re-elect him... the media and the hair on fire leftist politicians. The ironic part is if the media had ignored Trump he probably would have never been elected. And if it were not for the hair on fire leftist politicians suffering from TDS and their impeachment farce, again aided and abetted by the mob media, he would not be re-elected. In 2016 Trump got over 2 billion dollars worth of free publicity by the mob media... I'm guessing that will double in 2020!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh and thanks to the Mob media and the hair on fire leftists suffering from TDS, Trump's and the GOP fundraising is already going through the roof... When will these idiots ever learn? Trump continues to play them for the fools they are. A blind man with a cane and dog can see how he does it. You would think the wouldn't keep falling for it... But that's what happens when you become crazed and controlled by psychosis and Neurosis that is Trump derangement syndrome! LOL LOL LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump's obnoxious personality and "fuc.k-you" attitude has distorted his opponents' wider view of the matter. It seems to have made them grasp at things which, with a regular Republican, they would've recognized as being poor strategy. They are so focused on doing anything to get him out of office that they'll...do ANYTHING to get him out of office. Most regular people, liberal or conservative, have an aversion to senseless conflict and strife. They'd rather it all went away and things went back to normal--stable, cooperative, friendly. So basically, whoever appears to be more aggressive and uncooperative will be seen in a bad light, and will probably lose the election. Since the Democrats are out of office, they necessarily must be on the attack so they will come off looking worse than the Republicans. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, kking said:

Trump's obnoxious personality and "fuc.k-you" attitude has distorted his opponents' wider view of the matter. It seems to have made them grasp at things which, with a regular Republican, they would've recognized as being poor strategy. They are so focused on doing anything to get him out of office that they'll...do ANYTHING to get him out of office. Most regular people, liberal or conservative, have an aversion to senseless conflict and strife. They'd rather it all went away and things went back to normal--stable, cooperative, friendly. So basically, whoever appears to be more aggressive and uncooperative will be seen in a bad light, and will probably lose the election. Since the Democrats are out of office, they necessarily must be on the attack so they will come off looking worse than the Republicans. 

I wouldn't disagree with that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, kking said:

Trump's obnoxious personality and "fuc.k-you" attitude has distorted his opponents' wider view of the matter. It seems to have made them grasp at things which, with a regular Republican, they would've recognized as being poor strategy. They are so focused on doing anything to get him out of office that they'll...do ANYTHING to get him out of office. Most regular people, liberal or conservative, have an aversion to senseless conflict and strife. They'd rather it all went away and things went back to normal--stable, cooperative, friendly. So basically, whoever appears to be more aggressive and uncooperative will be seen in a bad light, and will probably lose the election. Since the Democrats are out of office, they necessarily must be on the attack so they will come off looking worse than the Republicans. 

you live in Canada... stfu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

..."These young people did not think of themselves as victims. They recognized their good fortune as Americans living in a country of opportunity where their own future will be bright if they work hard. In my speech, I quoted black liberal Harvard sociology professor Orlando Patterson, who 28 years ago wrote: "The sociological truths are that America, while still flawed in its race relations ... is now the least racist white-majority society in the world; has a better record of legal protection of minorities than any other society, white or black; offers more opportunities to a greater number of black persons than any other society, including all those of Africa."...

 

 

Democrat National Socialist Vote-Plantation Slaves react:

 

22 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

 

67e.gif

 

 

Ha!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The hair-on-fire leftist populists are the people Trump has to thank for being in the White House.

 

These anti-liberals attacked the Democratic nominee and then huge numbers of them didn't vote, wrote in Bernie, or voted Stein in a coordinated effort by the cult of BS to turn the election to Trump.

 

Far-left populism isn't that different than left-wing populism.

 

Both favor autocrats and demagogues.

 

Sad.

 

Bill

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Giujo said:

I wouldn't disagree with that.

hey mr. lawenforcement you neglected to answer a question that tests your honesty...should those eyewitnesses to trumps actions be called to tell the truth to the ameircan people or do you want a coverup of trumps crimes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, harryramar said:

hey mr. lawenforcement you neglected to answer a question that tests your honesty...should those eyewitnesses to trumps actions be called to tell the truth to the ameircan people or do you want a coverup of trumps crimes.

When you when you can cite a crime in the federal statutes the elements of that crime and evidence to support the elements of the crime for a prima facie case buy a Federal indictment, I'll respond... dumbass

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

 

 

main-qimg-038c5f8f77dc07ce75c6bc3ae1bc94

Show me one scintilla of evidence that shows that one vote by an American citizen was actually changed by Russia, Putin or any other foreign entity... Show me just one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Giujo said:

When you when you can cite a crime in the federal statutes the elements of that crime and evidence to support the elements of the crime for a prima facie case buy a Federal indictment, I'll respond... dumbass

Trump is hiding the evidence and witnesses so I’ll ask you again......do you want those eyewitnesses to tell the truth to the American people or do you support covering up the truth?

lets see how honest you ain’t 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Trump is hiding the evidence and witnesses so I’ll ask you again......do you want those eyewitnesses to tell the truth to the American people or do you support covering up the truth?

lets see how honest you ain’t 😂

 I want all witnesses to tell the truth... If they are witnesses to a crime... State the crime.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

The hair-on-fire leftist populists are the people Trump has to thank for being in the White House.

 

These anti-liberals attacked the Democratic nominee and then huge numbers of them didn't vote, wrote in Bernie, or voted Stein in a coordinated effort by the cult of BS to turn the election to Trump.

 

Far-left populism isn't that different than left-wing populism.

 

Both favor autocrats and demagogues.

 

Sad.

 

Bill

 

 

Right it had nothing to do with nominating a lousy nominee who cheated in the primary

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is absurd to keep referring to the "amended phone call", when there is OBVIOUSLY an actual RECORDING of the same phone call that Trump has stashed into some secret location.

You're an idiot... The phone call was never recorded electronically. Additionally shiff"s own Witnesses testified that the transcript of the call which is made from the notes of the people listening in was true and correct.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Scout said:

Idiots voted for Trump.

The uneducated, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic, and racist deplorables.

And they won... so who's the idiot sucking hind tit now? LOL LOL LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...