Olivaw is eclipsing Leftspringer....

.....for most obnoxious libtard on the forum.

It's good to see some real competition from the nuts who gave us Participation Trophies.

Drchoke is closing in hard......my current favorite from him is the phrase "Food Insecurity".....you just have to shake your head and laugh.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, RebelGator said:

It's good to see some real competition from the nuts who gave us Participation Trophies.

Drchoke is closing in hard......my current favorite from him is the phrase "Food Insecurity".....you just have to shake your head and laugh.

😂The competition is stiff. 

1 hour ago, RebelGator said:

Funny how you attack the person but not the ideas.  why is that?

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Well I would say that the person spewing the nonsense would be at the heart of the problem . 
do you not attack trump supporters ? You dislike them AND their ideals? Correct? 

He is also great at posting unrelated  nonsense like he did above.

first of all, it’s a paywall site, so you can’t read it.  Second, he comment has NOTHING to do with my post on stupid lib  terms like “environmental racism “

5 hours ago, RebelGator said:

All three are good posters.  You could always log out and find another place to post.

6 hours ago, RebelGator said:

Don't forget Harry the hump... He's right up there with them

6 hours ago, RebelGator said:

Food insecurity is pretty easy for people of normal intelligence to understand. But there are FIVE (5)  count 'em, FIVE syllables in insecurity and you probably think that insecurity is the opposite of the word on that hat they make you wear. This is typical of reptilian losers.

21 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It refers to the decision to dump landfill garbage and to locate pollution producing industries near  poor neighborhoods. Watts vs Beverley Hills, for example. Are you so dim you do not understand this simple phenomena?

an environmental racist? it is an absurd idea.