Boeing's Deadly 737SUPERMAX: Now Bound For The Scrap-Heap

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/dec/16/boeing-737-max-production-faa

When the second apocalyptic Boeing crash happened and Boeing was exposed for intentionally putting an unsafe jet in the air solely in pursuit of their Corporate greed-driven profit, I said that the SuperMax should be grounded, permanently. Other posters said it wold be back in the air in weeks.

But after the FAA Investigation revealed the TRUTH about Boeing's corrupted Management, and once it became patently clear that Boeing had only succeeded in murdering hundreds of innocent airline passengers by PURPOSEFULLY neglecting to train and advise their pilots of the deadly bugs inherent in the software and the jet's basic engineering flaws that made it so non flight-worthy it NEEDS complex flight-control software to over-correct the jet's propensity for diving into the ground...it seemed like everyone wold get the fact that the jet should have never been authorized to carry humans, in the first place. 

So, I again posted that Boeing's 737 SuperMax should, and perhaps would never, ever fly again.

After all, smearing lipstick all over a pig still leaves you with an embarrassed pig snuffling around with lipstick on.

These statements I made about the SuperMax being PERMANENTLY grounded and/or taken out of production was made over a year ago.....and all I got back then was "the SuperMax will be flying in a month or two."

I love it when a plan comes together.

Well, now that a year has gone by......to date, not one SuperMax has carried a single passenger.

Verdict on the SuperMax 737?

Scrap that piece of sh|t. Melt and re-pour into bricks of metal.

Then send the melted-down bricks to the North Koreans. 

No sane person should EVER get back on a Boeing SuperMax jetliner, in ANY form, configuration, or reissue. 

SMART MOVE = NO DOUBT IT WOULD TAKE PILES AND PILES OF MONEY TO RETROFIT THOSE FAILURES INTO SAFE MACHINES.

HOPEFULLY NONE OF THOSE GOT DUMPED ON OUR MILITARY PEOPLE!!!!! 

BOEING and GW Bush got together on a virtual border fence plan. This plan had never been applied to such a situation yet GW Bush and the gang paid 

BOEING a large amount of tax dollars for the failure.  Just so taxpayers know reckless spending by conservatives may never die.