Nuptial Bliss! The Westboro Baptist Church and One Million Mom(my Bigots): It's a Marriage Made In (Imaginary) Hell!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hallmark-should-have-known-one-million-moms-zola-ad-anti-lgbtq-bigotry-was-wrong

Yikes. It's a GREAT week in the Nation when the American Majority just rears up on it's back legs and gleefully bitch-slaps another filthy bigoted religious cult populated with delusion-embracing hateful RIGHT-Wing Conservative vermin hags. Muslims, Jews, Christians.....the color of their footie-pajamas don't matter.

It's the CONSERVATIVE part that is causing all the trouble.

"One Million Moms?" 

LOL. More like One Million Dried-Up Hags who never found their On Button.

A FACT-DRIVEN Chronology of Events

STIMULUS:  A tiny hateful RIGHT-WING Conservative Christian religious cult of dead-ender, science-deficient old haglets who seem to hate all minority LGBTQ Americans angrily lobbied the Hallmark Channel after their petticoats bunched-up over seeing some commercials with two married women in love participating in an innocent kiss....AND IT WAS RIGHT THERE ON THEIR TV SETS! 

"Eeek! How awful! Those two married women are in love and KISSING each other like regular people! 

And I saw them kiss, right here on Hallmark, my G-rated cable TV channel where hetero sex, violence, and war is OK, but non-hetero programs and actors are a Big-Bada-Boom No-No! Shame. Shame. Shame! Egad! What will my sacred Hallmark Channel do next?

Start running daytime movies with a bunch of filthy Jews or Muslim actors? Or worse..LIBERAL actors!

This atrocity MUST be stopped!

Because I CANNOT explain to my precious little children that Yes, some men DO love men, and Yes, some women DO love women, and here in America, those same-sex couples often get married and often raise children, too!

No, no, no, no, NO! I will NOT be forced to let my children participate in the Real World where my own religious bigotry is stuck on stupid in the Victorian Era!"   

RESPONSE: Hallmark Channel, who primarily financially feeds itself off of the inbred blissful self-imposed prejudice and openly biased ignorance of religious nutters and has always promoted the silly Christian RIGHT's ongoing fantasy that "America is a Christian Nation!" got scared, ran away, and then Senior Management hid in a corner.

And despite this Nation being a SECULAR America, Hallmark executives just whimpered and panicked and then FOLDED like a cheap lawn chair.

They immediately yanked the 4 commercials with the gay married ladies kissing, but kept running the 4 commercials with the hetero married couples kissing.

That was a mistake. BIG mistake.

INSTANTANEOUS BITCH-SLAPPING PUSH-BACK: Hallmark Channel was instantly DELUGED with a social media viral resistance campaign and overwhelmed with complaints that they were promoting hatred, bigotry, and prejudice. By whom? Who pushed-back?

THE AMERICAN MAJORITY. That's who. America is not a Theocracy. 

Which is EXACTLY what SHOULD happen when a so-called "family-centered" cable television channel viciously promotes hatred, bigotry, prejudice, and tries to DEMEAN millions of happily-married American couples who just happen to be members of the LGBTQ+ community. 

Uh....Maybe all of those Christian Conservative RIGHT employees and Management Christian working for Hallmark Channel somehow just didn't get the Supreme Court memo?

Were they too busy pointing to their Bible and justifying the burning of witches in Salem and the enslavement of 12 generations of kidnapped African-American slaves?

Too busy raping Native American women and whipping little abducted Native American boys and girls to forcibly convert their kiddie hostage into the Christianity Cult?

Sheesh. I know, I know....there were so many indigent Native human beings in the New World we had to mass-murder, and so little time!

But....wait. This is the Year of Our Imaginary Lord 2019!

The last 500 years when the RIGHT-Wing Conservative Christian Plague murderously descended upon the New World, and then managed to murder, poison, maim, rape, and eviscerate a half-BILLION innocent human beings...here in North and South America, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and upon thousands of Pacific Islands...that is old news, correct? 

What are all the religious sadists doing, these days, in the 21st Century? Oh...wait. Maybe Hallmark Channel's Senior Management Execs were just too busy planning the next Westboro Baptist Church protest at a local military funeral?      

VERDICT-

Hallmark Channel was summarily corrected by the American Nation, just like you might potty-train a recalcitrant puppy who is a little slow on the uptake.

We just lifted Hallmark Channel's Senior Executive Management up by the scruff of their necks, calmly told them "NO!" to stop them from pissing on America, and then we gently plopped them down onto all of our old, tattered Christian religious propaganda pamphlets and "Watchtower" newspapers that we collected for the sole purpose of laying them out on our American kitchen floor for little puppy "accidents."

SHORT VERSION VERDICT: (for our bevy of slow-witted Forum Posters)

Hallmark Channel didn't learn anything from Chik-fil-A. And they just got learned.

• 2 weeks later...

So why don't ALL of you SCHITSTAINS just marry your SAME SEX FAGGOT little buddy???

That way, in a couple of decades, ALL OF YOU WILL BE GONE AND WITHOUT REPRODUCING, YOU GOT A DEATH TO ALL FAGGOTS, QUEERS, AND TG'S!!!

Sooner or later, you WILL exterminate yourselves and all the WORLD will rejoice and then laugh at the folly.

2 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

So why don't ALL of you SCHITSTAINS just marry your SAME SEX FAGGOT little buddy???

That way, in a couple of decades, ALL OF YOU WILL BE GONE AND WITHOUT REPRODUCING, YOU GOT A DEATH TO ALL FAGGOTS, QUEERS, AND TG'S!!!

Sooner or later, you WILL exterminate yourselves and all the WORLD will rejoice and then laugh at the folly.

Before that happens white people will be a minority.

Your great great grandchildren will be marrying brown people.

Just think,a little brown guy named after you.

And he might just be born gay!