Animals Loose In Public…

10 hours ago, PoliticalPopUp said:

You are right. White trash tend to fight one-on-one, man-to-man, unlike nigs, whose natural tendency is to gang up against weaker, sole victims.

racists like you are quite stupid and don't realize how stupid. 

too funny 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2071326/Video-Texas-student-violently-beaten-gang-frat-boys.html

10 hours ago, PoliticalPopUp said:

You are right. White trash tend to fight one-on-one, man-to-man, unlike nigs, whose natural tendency is to gang up against weaker, sole victims.

oh look a trump supporter who is a racist as well. who would have thunk?

LOL'

h

9 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Not true. I’d be hard pressed to find anyone that admits they are a racist. So to have some hard evidence to prove this..unlikely . 

he just called those kids " nigs". max uses the N wrd all the time as does blewdevil and many others here.

that doesn't make all trump supporters bad, far from it. I know many good decent people who support trump and are not racist.

9 hours ago, harryramar said:

oh look a trump supporter who is a racist as well. who would have thunk?

LOL'

h

You're an idiot. There's nothing racist about what I said. African-American people who behave the way those Blacks are behaving in that video, self qualify, and earn the label that is rightfully applied to them: nigs.That label is no more racist than is the word "redneck."

5 minutes ago, PoliticalPopUp said:

You're an idiot. There's nothing racist about what I said. African-American people who behave the way those Blacks are behaving in that video, self qualify, and earn the label that is rightfully applied to them: nigs.That label is no more racist than is the word "redneck."

Actually, pretty damn accurate position.

Clearly ole’ Harry is quite the racist himself since he approves, and uses liberally, racist terminology regarding white folks.

19 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Actually, pretty damn accurate position.

Clearly ole’ Harry is quite the racist himself since he approves, and uses liberally, racist terminology regarding white folks.

right so calling black folks nigs and showing a cover of some chimps isn't racist but ol harry s a racist for calling some red necks red necks?

is that like a texas excuse. podnah!

2 hours ago, harryramar said:

right so calling black folks nigs and showing a cover of some chimps isn't racist but ol harry s a racist for calling some red necks red necks?

Nope, you're inaccurate - which we're used to. A slur is a slur. There are black folks, there are [African-American slur]s (slur) - there are white folks, there are rednecks (slur), there are Mexican folks, there are spics (slur)….it is what it is.

On top of that ignorance, you folks continuously display some serious hypocrisy. You and your party tout yourself as champs of the poor - except for poor white folks, they're rednecks or as I've seen other of your kind on here refer to them as trailer trash and other names. 

The crap in the video is not black people, they're [African-American slur]s. You want to know the difference between them even more, don't take my word for it - Chris Rock defines it much more accurately. Given he's a black guy, maybe it'll sink in a bit easier for you hearing the distinction from him.

10 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Nope, you're inaccurate - which we're used to. A slur is a slur. There are black folks, there are [African-American slur]s (slur) - there are white folks, there are rednecks (slur), there are Mexican folks, there are spics (slur)….it is what it is.

On top of that ignorance, you folks continuously display some serious hypocrisy. You and your party tout yourself as champs of the poor - except for poor white folks, they're rednecks or as I've seen other of your kind on here refer to them as trailer trash and other names. 

The crap in the video is not black people, they're [African-American slur]s. You want to know the difference between them even more, don't take my word for it - Chris Rock defines it much more accurately. Given he's a black guy, maybe it'll sink in a bit easier for you hearing the distinction from him.

wow bro. the 1950s called, they want to give  you an atta boy.

32 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I think trump should appoint you as an arbiter to instruct us on who is a nig and who is a regular colored guy.

"colored" is no longer a politically correct, accepted term for African-American. You are an idiot. I may not be able to tell the difference between “regular” people and miscreants, but I do know you're an idiot…

9 hours ago, PoliticalPopUp said:

"colored" is no longer a politically correct, accepted term for African-American. You are an idiot. I may not be able to tell the difference between “regular” people and miscreants, but I do know you're an idiot…

ii was mocking old fart anachronisms like you. 

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 3:46 PM, harryramar said:

Guess I'll have to watch the video a few more times.  I saw a video of some black bitch (that should be charge with a felony) alternating with a video of about a half dozen demonrats.