Did the Many Titted Epress Really Win the Popular Vote in 2016

Buffalo

RIGGED! Thousands of “dead voters” in critical 2020 swing state

DECEMBER 16, 2019

A bombshell new lawsuit by a watchdog group has uncovered huge voter irregularities — including thousands of registered voters that are deceased.

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF), an election integrity watchdog group, filed a lawsuit against the Democrat-controlled city of Detroit last Wednesday.

Sponsored:

According to the suit, Detroit has 2,500 deceased individuals still registered to vote. There are almost 5,000 voters whose names appear twice in the city’s voter rolls — so the math clearly doesn’t add up.

There are currently 511,786 registered voters in the city with an eligible voting population of just 479,267.

“The lawsuit comes less than one year out from the 2020 elections in a state that President Donald Trump carried by just 10,704 votes over Hillary Clinton,” The Washington Free Beacon reported. “Past reports showed voter machine irregularities in the city when 37 percent of its precincts in 2016 registered more votes than the number of voters tallied in polling stations. The city of Detroit was overwhelmingly carried by Clinton.”

Let that sink in.

In Detroit’s Wayne County, in one out of every three precincts there were more votes than should have been mathematically possible in 2016.

For example, election observers in Detroit’s District 152 reported that one election box had actually contained only 50 total votes… but officials in Detroit had claimed 306 were counted in the election.

That’s six times the actual number of votes — in just one district.

MUST READ! Penny Crider and I just got back from helping watch the recount at Cobo Hall in Detroit. On Nov. 8th (election day) the election officials at 8:00 pm shut down the polls. They then reconciled the differences from the machine count and the voter count on the computer. At this point a Metal tag/seal with a serial number is put on the box and the box was taken away.
Penny’s precinct, Detroit Precinct #152 had an unbroken seal and everything looked proper. The tag o...

See More

“If the Russians or others are indeed coming in 2020, this is how we fight back early. Election integrity requires that we review voting assets and intentionally seek opportunities to harden them,” PILF’s communications director Logan Churchwell told The Beacon.

“When the Foundation hand-delivered these list maintenance leads, they were brushed aside by Detroit. This behavior is precisely what saboteurs rely on before they begin their work.”

8 minutes ago, personreal said:

By dem fraud.

Oh, absolutely!!! I fear that this was just the tip of the iceberg in heavily dim-0-craps cities. Could this be how the many titted empress won the popular vote but failed to win the electoral college because those running the vote fraud scam did not understand how the electoral college was designed by the founders to work. Could it also be why the dim-0-craps want to abolish the electoral college to make it easier to perpetuate their voter fraud?

1 minute ago, Buffalo said:

Oh, absolutely!!! I fear that this was just the tip of the iceberg in heavily dim-0-craps cities. Could this be how the many titted empress won the popular vote but failed to win the electoral college because those running the vote fraud scam did not understand how the electoral college was designed by the founders to work. Could it also be why the dim-0-craps want to abolish the electoral college to make it easier to perpetuate their voter fraud?

Of course...Hillary knew she was losing so she ignored the blue wall states and ran up the voter fraud in Cali.

11 minutes ago, harryramar said:

hey morons. how does a dead person remove his name from the voter rolls. 

man you clowns are some of the stupidest people i have encountered on a forum.

If they are dead how did they vote? That is why we have voter registration and an ID should be required to vote.  In the many, many time I have voted, I have ALWAYS had to show my ID (drivers license).

10 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Hillary won millions illegal wetback votes and dead people votes :lol:

Abolutely, the wetback voting illegally is another way the many titted empress won the popular vote...especially in californication.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

If they are dead how did they vote? That is why we have voter registration and an ID should be required to vote.  In the many, many time I have voted, I have ALWAYS had to show my ID (drivers license).

Abolutely, the wetback voting illegally is another way the many titted empress won the popular vote...especially in californication.

word :lol:

1 hour ago, Buffalo said:

According to the suit, Detroit has 2,500 deceased individuals still registered to vote. There are almost 5,000 voters whose names appear twice in the city’s voter rolls — so the math clearly doesn’t add up.

Scream.jpg

sheMan ...

kj