Peace On Earth

Understand life for all it ever was, does, becomes now.  Choices are a compounding simplicity that becomes so difficult and complexed situation defending ideas of anything else is possible as added so far.

Intellect is 10% to 20% brain function as factualized academically and in reality that leaves 80% to 90% of the brain working to adapt living simultaneously here as spontaneously alive so far.  The simplicity in understanding the whole is equal to the total sum of its parts is directly relative to lifetimes of the species presently alive in this atmosphere.

This post in LO is going to get me a time out and maybe banned from now on.  Maybe it is time I bring this discussion public and not on cyberspace message boards. 13 years is long enough.

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

Understand life for all it ever was, does, becomes now.  Choices are a compounding simplicity that becomes so difficult and complexed situation defending ideas of anything else is possible as added so far.

Intellect is 10% to 20% brain function as factualized academically and in reality that leaves 80% to 90% of the brain working to adapt living simultaneously here as spontaneously alive so far.  The simplicity in understanding the whole is equal to the total sum of its parts is directly relative to lifetimes of the species presently alive in this atmosphere.

This post is going to get me a time out and maybe banned from now on.  Maybe it is time I bring this discussion public and not on cyberspace message boards. 13 years is long enough.

Why a time out?  Did you go over 5 threads?

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

I posted this same thread in LO which for unknown reason to me it became unblocked from me posting there for the last 3 years or more.. Bludog said if I posted in there again I would get a time out.  I broke mod authority and no I have to be punished for my honesty again. Happy holidays everyone.

I expect both threads to be deleted before noon.

No hard feeling from me, I knew what would come from what I have done.

2 minutes ago, sole result said:

I posted this same thread in LO. Bludog said if I posted in there again I would get a time out.  I broke mod authority and no I have to be punished for my honesty again. Happy holidays everyone.

I expect both threads to be deleted before noon.

It's actually the Commies Only forum.

If leftists actually mean what they say, then we should be able to identify as "them" and post on that forum.

The left can't escape the mess they have created.

26 minutes ago, personreal said:

It's actually the Commies Only forum.

If leftists actually mean what they say, then we should be able to identify as "them" and post on that forum.

The left can't escape the mess they have created.

Take a look at my avatar, how many 2 sided positions are there regardless perpendicular or diagonally opposed with thinking outside a box? 16 alone on the 4 parallel vertical axses to center axis separating left, right, front, back, top, bottom half way out from center mass and 4 horizontal corners of everything displaced in the atmosphere now.

It simply removes theoretical and theological doubt now is eternity regardless stated in institutional governance of human opinions living in the moment here.  I have instinctive destroyed the intellectual only two sides to a story or argument. I moved the discussion to include all types of ignoring now is eternity practiced historically within one species as ancestrally performed.

3 hours ago, personreal said:

He posted on the LO forum . It’s one thing to accidentally end up there - but to start a thread is pretty direct. Is sole a liberal? I can’t quite tell what he is. He has way to much nonsense to weed through 

3 hours ago, sole result said:

Take a look at my avatar, how many 2 sided positions are there regardless perpendicular or diagonally opposed with thinking outside a box? 16 alone on the 4 parallel vertical axses to center axis separating left, right, front, back, top, bottom half way out from center mass and 4 horizontal corners of everything displaced in the atmosphere now.

So what?

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

So what?

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

He posted on the LO forum . It’s one thing to accidentally end up there - but to start a thread is pretty direct. Is sole a liberal? I can’t quite tell what he is. He has way to much nonsense to weed through 

I was blocked for over 3 years from posting in that forum, so why was the block taken down and which mod took it down to screw with the other mods?   

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

He is on a roll annoying people today. HE may be your annoying nag .. not me 

I annoy people that don't want to understand more than they believed socially true while constantly ancestrally inaccurate since the dawn of contextual institutionalism developing minds cradle to grave within this ever changing form and shaped homo sapien population..

11 minutes ago, sole result said:

I annoy people that don't want to understand more than they believed socially true while constantly ancestrally inaccurate since the dawn of contextual institutionalism developing minds cradle to grave within this ever changing form and shaped homo sapien population..

When was the "dawn of institutionalism"?

Hour, month, day, year?

bludog

• bludog
  • Senior Moderator
  •  
  • 14,081 posts
  On 12/13/2019 at 1:01 PM, sole result said:

testing 1234.

bludog

• bludog
  • Senior Moderator
  •  
  • 14,081 posts

testing 1234.

Please stay out of LO sole.  This is a warning.  Next time will be more than just a caution.  Notice your post is gone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

bludog

• bludog
  • Senior Moderator
  •  
  • 14,081 posts
  On 12/13/2019 at 4:45 PM, sole result said:

By the way

I'm giving you one more chance sole.  Post again in LO and you get a nice little vacation.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

bludog

• bludog
  • Senior Moderator
  •  
  • 14,081 posts

Sole:  You've already received one warning and you've ignored it.  Please do not ignore this one.  Nuff said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I stand against corruption of self evident kinetic life taking place in plain sight of living simultaneously here as positioned in the populaiton conception to dead so far.  Relative time is logistics to spontaneously existing as reproduced so far.

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

When was the "dawn of institutionalism"?

Hour, month, day, year?

ha ha ha ha ha ha which calendar?  Mayan? Julian? Chinese? Gregorian that came into effect in the 18th century?

Dawn of civilization started on what date and time? The day humans started ignoring now is eternity ancestrally. The original sin by moral code, since written vocabularies were established legally, ethically since philosophy and psychology control human behavior cradle to grave historically among all social justifications hypothetical standards are more important than facing the real point of staying alive now.

Centered in eternally separated as reproduced from now on any added between inception to extinction has homo sapiens occupying space so far.

42 minutes ago, sole result said:

bludog

• bludog
  • Senior Moderator
  •  
  • 14,081 posts

testing 1234.

bludog

• bludog
  • Senior Moderator
  •  
  • 14,081 posts

testing 1234.

Please stay out of LO sole.  This is a warning.  Next time will be more than just a caution.  Notice your post is gone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

bludog

• bludog
  • Senior Moderator
  •  
  • 14,081 posts
  On 12/13/2019 at 4:45 PM, sole result said:

By the way

I'm giving you one more chance sole.  Post again in LO and you get a nice little vacation.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

bludog

• bludog
  • Senior Moderator
  •  
  • 14,081 posts

Sole:  You've already received one warning and you've ignored it.  Please do not ignore this one.  Nuff said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I stand against corruption of self evident kinetic life taking place in plain sight of living simultaneously here as positioned in the populaiton conception to dead so far.  Relative time is logistics to spontaneously existing as reproduced so far.

Yeah . He’s saying GTFO . I agree with him. This may be one time I wish I were a liberal. They don’t have to hear your nonsense . Lol 

what I’m saying.. they have each other’s nonsense .. you’d fit right in. 

45 minutes ago, sole result said:

ha ha ha ha ha ha which calendar?  Mayan? Julian? Chinese? Gregorian that came into effect in the 18th century?

The calendar of tghe sort that hangs on everyone's wall, of course.

Humans evolved over millions of years.

Neither humans nor their civilizations are eternal. The Earth existed long before humans appeared, and the Sun will eventually  dexpand and all human and every other kind of life on Earth will be exterminated. Humans are not Eternal.

Dawn of civilization started on what date and time? The day humans started ignoring now is eternity ancestrally. The original sin by moral code, since written vocabularies were established legally, ethically since philosophy and psychology control human behavior cradle to grave historically among all social justifications hypothetical standards are more important than facing the real point of staying alive now.

NOW IS NOT ETERNITY, YOU SILLY GIT!

Centered in eternally separated as reproduced from now on any added between inception to extinction has homo sapiens occupying space so far.

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

I don't know either.

Our's was a mistake...I have no desire to go to the LO daycare.

1 minute ago, Giujo said:

Peace on Earth... Thanks to Trump

I think that you are being obtuse to thing we have peace. If you do not see the uproar of the left- then you are blind. Most amazing changes over history were caused by things exploding.. (figuratively) we are on the edge of a life changing history changing event. I for one , am glad I am sitting front seat and on the right side of the arena 

11 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I think that you are being obtuse to thing we have peace. If you do not see the uproar of the left- then you are blind. Most amazing changes over history were caused by things exploding.. (figuratively) we are on the edge of a life changing history changing event. I for one , am glad I am sitting front seat and on the right side of the arena 

Uh yeah... I'm not referring to political peace I'm referring to nations and Bad actors. If it had been Hillary who won I'm quite certain things would have heated up dramatically in North Korea Iran Syria and a larger caliphate for Isis... so I'll wait your apology for being so abstract for what is clearly the common use of the phrase peace on Earth.

6 hours ago, sole result said:

This post in LO is going to get me a time out and maybe banned from now on.  Maybe it is time I bring this discussion public and not on cyberspace message boards. 13 years is long enough.

Happy Holidays Sole!!!