Jump to content

WH Aides Rush Donald DeadStick To Walter Reed For Emergency Hysterectomy After He Sees Latest FOX News Impeachment Poll Numbers Rise To 54%


Recommended Posts

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/12/support-impeachment-hits-54-percent-fox

 

Where is Donald Trump's November 2020 Election Campaign Savior coming from?

> JAMES COMEY IS GONE. Dang! NO SURPRISE FBI "Investigation" of a mythological email server to divert attention away from Trump's multiple sexual assaults and rapes. DANG! 

> NOPE. He can't ask Putin if he is listening, this time. DANG! 

> No Soviet Reach-Around!  No incoming Russian Disinformation Campaign of Pro-Trump social media quackery and conspiracy-theory nuttery that 83 million Americans will be subjected to on Face Book, Twitter  or Instagram. All that remains is FOX TABLOID TV and InfoWars birdcage liners.  

 

Yeesh! Poor Donnie Deadstick is facing his toughest crisis!

Due to the unfortunate FACT that our Rage-A-Holic-in-Thief FRAUD President just got his weak little titty in a wringer, and his baby-hand caught in the Bribery, Extortion, and MOB Protection Racket cookie jar, there just isn't ANY Foreign Leader in sight, or willing to give Putin's Pillow Biter a reach-around, Election Assist in November 2020.  

 

TRUMP IMPEACHMENT FACTS:

Emperor Donnie Is now OFFICIALLY getting Impeached. Not for lying to Congress about an unfortunate, ill-advised extramarital consensual affair, but for ACTUAL, CONSTITUTIONAL CRIMES AND HIS GROSS ABUSE OF POWER.

Put simply as a basic statement of inarguable fact, Americans now have documented evidence of at LEAST 17 FELONIES being committed by Donald Trump, ranging from multiple Campaign Finance felonies to outright Bribery, Extortion, and Abuse of Power.

Of course, due to the RIGHT-WING and Donald Trump's obvious and irrefutable complete lack of character and his astonishing dearth of any morality, decency, or functional mental capacity, Americans also know that Donald Trump has committed over 12,000 acts of compulsive, pathological, inveterate LYING to the American people.  

 

> Trump's Impeachment by the House is now an indelible historical embarrassment, and his doomed Presidency will forever be remembered by the National Majority and all future American children as an all-too-typical, 100% predictable Conservative RIGHT-WING smear that was soiled upon our own American national image.

the Trump Presidency is just the latest reeking Republican trouser-streak that raised a stench around our proud American brand.

 

> The entire Trump Presidency will be noted as the most vile and nasty and diseased Administration ever to briefly attain power inside of our short 243 year existence as a Nation. 

 

> Donald Trump, Mike Pence, the Trump Administration, the Republican Party, all forms of ideological Conservatism, and all things associated with the RIGHT in America will forever be recorded and seen as something evil and gross, like something NASTY that you or me or anyone decent and honorable might be forced to wipe off our boots, before entering our American households.

 

> In all current, and all future U.S. History Books, the criminal Trump Presidency will be immortalized as the subsequent, Conservative-driven post Iraq War, post-Afghanistan War RiGHT-WING horror that befell all decent and sane Americans, just the latest wave of Republican Criminality and Malfeasance that occurred after the two FAILED Republican Middle East    . He is now a documented criminal. 

 

> Best part? There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that the Trumpanzee Cult, the GOP, or the rabid swine we affectionately refer to as "the Conservative RIGHT" can do now to change this state of affairs

Clearly, Donnie Demented desperately needs a fresh new Foreign Leader to announce some kind of bogus "Investigations" of whichever Democrat Candidate emerges as the front-runner over the next 8 months. But who? Where? How?

As the political and legal heat keeps rising, and as 70% of all Americans now say Donald Trump is guilty of wrongdoing, our Cutest Lil' Soviet Cock-Holster is being shunned by all the Usual Suspect Foreign Butchers and Degenerate Prime Monsters. 

 

Yup! Foreign Leaders are now being forced to politely refuse to even return President DeadStick's frantic calls, because our fantastic Intelligence Community has been 100% fully-alerted, and the inherent surveillance action that is scrutinizing ALL of our Multiple-Felon President's daily activities are the hottest ticket on the Hill. 

Our Angry Orange Toddler's daily list of crimes are now being fully-monitored, preserved and documented, and that evidence will be immortalized for the inevitable FOIA Requests and FBI Investigations that are already underway.

That criminal evidence will power DILDOnald's post-Presidency Indictments.

 

So....as Polling shows the number of Pro-Impeachment and Pro-Removal American voters streaking well-past the 50/50 mark, and begin to move upwards into what will become Majority Status...........where and who is the Election 2020 Savior 

But who? 

 

Americans are watching all of Tweety's Easy Mark Dead-Ender Cultists being painted into a corner.

Desperate and Disconsolate Donnie is, well.....F U CKED, screwed six ways to Sunday. 

And since Conservatives truly ARE ALWAYS DEAD-AS SED WRONG, ABOUT EVERYTHING ....it turns out that Herr Grabbenfuerher really IS as butt-effing stupid, totally moronic, and grossly-incompetent as the 67 million Voters who Voted BLUE in 2016 told America he was.

This is why our sometimes hysterical, sometimes vulgar, always repulsive and hapless DILDOnald got CAUGHT RED-HANDED DICKING THE DOG. He's a MORON. 

 

So.......this rank and ugly kettle of simmering RIGHT-WING piss boils-down to this simple question: 

Q.: What is America's first sh|t-eating lifetime criminal deadbeat pansy-as sed FAKE President, a.k.a., Herr Cadet Bone Spurs gonna do NOW...to cheat his way into a second Term?

The prospects of TweedleDumber somehow winning AGAIN, and repeating his second-thinnest Vote margin (77,000 votes spread across 4 States) in American history are less than ZERO.

There aren't any foreign leaders out there to ask for help in cheating this time around. And all of Donnie DILDO's bestie BFF French-kissing Bad word-buddies are already being watched like hawks, and can't help him corrupt the 2020 outcome. 

 

Sad! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/12/support-impeachment-hits-54-percent-fox

 

Where is Donald Trump's November 2020 Election Campaign Savior coming from?

> JAMES COMEY IS GONE. Dang! NO SURPRISE FBI "Investigation" of a mythological email server to divert attention away from Trump's multiple sexual assaults and rapes. DANG! 

> NOPE. He can't ask Putin if he is listening, this time. DANG! 

> No Soviet Reach-Around!  No incoming Russian Disinformation Campaign of Pro-Trump social media quackery and conspiracy-theory nuttery that 83 million Americans will be subjected to on Face Book, Twitter  or Instagram. All that remains is FOX TABLOID TV and InfoWars birdcage liners.  

 

Yeesh! Poor Donnie Deadstick is facing his toughest crisis!

Due to the unfortunate FACT that our Rage-A-Holic-in-Thief FRAUD President just got his weak little titty in a wringer, and his baby-hand caught in the Bribery, Extortion, and MOB Protection Racket cookie jar, there just isn't ANY Foreign Leader in sight, or willing to give Putin's Pillow Biter a reach-around, Election Assist in November 2020.  

 

TRUMP IMPEACHMENT FACTS:

Emperor Donnie Is now OFFICIALLY getting Impeached. Not for lying to Congress about an unfortunate, ill-advised extramarital consensual affair, but for ACTUAL, CONSTITUTIONAL CRIMES AND HIS GROSS ABUSE OF POWER.

Put simply as a basic statement of inarguable fact, Americans now have documented evidence of at LEAST 17 FELONIES being committed by Donald Trump, ranging from multiple Campaign Finance felonies to outright Bribery, Extortion, and Abuse of Power.

Of course, due to the RIGHT-WING and Donald Trump's obvious and irrefutable complete lack of character and his astonishing dearth of any morality, decency, or functional mental capacity, Americans also know that Donald Trump has committed over 12,000 acts of compulsive, pathological, inveterate LYING to the American people.  

 

> Trump's Impeachment by the House is now an indelible historical embarrassment, and his doomed Presidency will forever be remembered by the National Majority and all future American children as an all-too-typical, 100% predictable Conservative RIGHT-WING smear that was soiled upon our own American national image.

the Trump Presidency is just the latest reeking Republican trouser-streak that raised a stench around our proud American brand.

 

> The entire Trump Presidency will be noted as the most vile and nasty and diseased Administration ever to briefly attain power inside of our short 243 year existence as a Nation. 

 

> Donald Trump, Mike Pence, the Trump Administration, the Republican Party, all forms of ideological Conservatism, and all things associated with the RIGHT in America will forever be recorded and seen as something evil and gross, like something NASTY that you or me or anyone decent and honorable might be forced to wipe off our boots, before entering our American households.

 

> In all current, and all future U.S. History Books, the criminal Trump Presidency will be immortalized as the subsequent, Conservative-driven post Iraq War, post-Afghanistan War RiGHT-WING horror that befell all decent and sane Americans, just the latest wave of Republican Criminality and Malfeasance that occurred after the two FAILED Republican Middle East    . He is now a documented criminal. 

 

> Best part? There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that the Trumpanzee Cult, the GOP, or the rabid swine we affectionately refer to as "the Conservative RIGHT" can do now to change this state of affairs

Clearly, Donnie Demented desperately needs a fresh new Foreign Leader to announce some kind of bogus "Investigations" of whichever Democrat Candidate emerges as the front-runner over the next 8 months. But who? Where? How?

As the political and legal heat keeps rising, and as 70% of all Americans now say Donald Trump is guilty of wrongdoing, our Cutest Lil' Soviet Cock-Holster is being shunned by all the Usual Suspect Foreign Butchers and Degenerate Prime Monsters. 

 

Yup! Foreign Leaders are now being forced to politely refuse to even return President DeadStick's frantic calls, because our fantastic Intelligence Community has been 100% fully-alerted, and the inherent surveillance action that is scrutinizing ALL of our Multiple-Felon President's daily activities are the hottest ticket on the Hill. 

Our Angry Orange Toddler's daily list of crimes are now being fully-monitored, preserved and documented, and that evidence will be immortalized for the inevitable FOIA Requests and FBI Investigations that are already underway.

That criminal evidence will power DILDOnald's post-Presidency Indictments.

 

So....as Polling shows the number of Pro-Impeachment and Pro-Removal American voters streaking well-past the 50/50 mark, and begin to move upwards into what will become Majority Status...........where and who is the Election 2020 Savior 

But who? 

 

Americans are watching all of Tweety's Easy Mark Dead-Ender Cultists being painted into a corner.

Desperate and Disconsolate Donnie is, well.....F U CKED, screwed six ways to Sunday. 

And since Conservatives truly ARE ALWAYS DEAD-AS SED WRONG, ABOUT EVERYTHING ....it turns out that Herr Grabbenfuerher really IS as butt-effing stupid, totally moronic, and grossly-incompetent as the 67 million Voters who Voted BLUE in 2016 told America he was.

This is why our sometimes hysterical, sometimes vulgar, always repulsive and hapless DILDOnald got CAUGHT RED-HANDED DICKING THE DOG. He's a MORON. 

 

So.......this rank and ugly kettle of simmering RIGHT-WING piss boils-down to this simple question: 

Q.: What is America's first sh|t-eating lifetime criminal deadbeat pansy-as sed FAKE President, a.k.a., Herr Cadet Bone Spurs gonna do NOW...to cheat his way into a second Term?

The prospects of TweedleDumber somehow winning AGAIN, and repeating his second-thinnest Vote margin (77,000 votes spread across 4 States) in American history are less than ZERO.

There aren't any foreign leaders out there to ask for help in cheating this time around. And all of Donnie DILDO's bestie BFF French-kissing Bad word-buddies are already being watched like hawks, and can't help him corrupt the 2020 outcome. 

 

Sad! 

You and the Dems are cornered politically.....FACT.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50% after weeks of uncontested testimony in the house. Progressives are worried and they have reason to be. When Nixon resigned he had a 20% approval rating and there was bipartisan support for his impeachment. The needle hasn't moved much for Trump. Your coup has backfired. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

50% after weeks of uncontested testimony in the house. Progressives are worried and they have reason to be. When Nixon resigned he had a 20% approval rating and there was bipartisan support for his impeachment. The needle hasn't moved much for Trump. Your coup has backfired. 

Do you want those witnesses who were there to testify or do you not want the truth.

simple question

you either want Bolton and Rudy and Mickey to testify or you want to hide the truth from the public 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, neue regel said:

54%....???
 

Dems have been telling us for months that the public supports impeachment and now they find one that creeps above the 50% threshold 🤣

 

 

 

Impeachment polls have flipped...3 polls are now against impeachment...50%, 51%, and 51%.

"Impeachment Approval Is Officially Underwater in Average of Polls"

 

"One week ago, according to the RealClearPolitics poll of polls, 48 percent of those polled supported the impeachment and removal of Trump, while 45 percent were opposed. As of today, though, those numbers have flipped around: 46.7 percent support impeachment, while a plurality of 47.3 percent are opposed."

 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/public_approval_of_the_impeachment_and_removal_of_president_trump-6957.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Impeachment polls have flipped...3 polls are now against impeachment...50%, 51%, and 51%.

"Impeachment Approval Is Officially Underwater in Average of Polls"

 

"One week ago, according to the RealClearPolitics poll of polls, 48 percent of those polled supported the impeachment and removal of Trump, while 45 percent were opposed. As of today, though, those numbers have flipped around: 46.7 percent support impeachment, while a plurality of 47.3 percent are opposed."

 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/public_approval_of_the_impeachment_and_removal_of_president_trump-6957.html


That won’t make the moods of our liberal friends any better. 😧

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Do you want those witnesses who were there to testify or do you not want the truth.

simple question

you either want Bolton and Rudy and Mickey to testify or you want to hide the truth from the public 

I want the whistleblower and the Bidens to testify. Rudy, Mulvaney and Bolton would be fine. I don't think Trump asking for a criminal investigation into Burisma be reopened after it was closed as a result of undue pressure from the Obama administration is criminal wrongdoing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

I want the whistleblower and the Bidens to testify. Rudy, Mulvaney and Bolton would be fine. I don't think Trump asking for a criminal investigation into Burisma be reopened after it was closed as a result of undue pressure from the Obama administration is criminal wrongdoing. 

Bolton and pompee0 were there. hunter biden was not. this is how trump plays the poorly educated.

you either want the truth to come out or you want to protect trump from accountability.

there is no middle ground

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

Bolton and pompee0 were there. hunter biden was not. this is how trump plays the poorly educated.

you either want the truth to come out or you want to protect trump from accountability.

there is no middle ground

all the democrats little secrets are coming out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Bolton and pompee0 were there. hunter biden was not. this is how trump plays the poorly educated.

you either want the truth to come out or you want to protect trump from accountability.

there is no middle ground

Bidens potential crimes warrant an investigation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...