Evangelical: Is Trump Morally Ill, Beyond Normal Standards of Human Decency?

December 15, 2019

"The simple answer is yes. Given how narcissistic and sociopathic Trump is, he fundamentally doesn’t believe that the rules of moral behavior or social norms apply to him. That is the primary reason he has spent his adult life breaking one biblical commandment, federal law, and social norm after another. As much as people hoped Trump would take a turn for the better after becoming president, he has only grown more mentally and morally disturbed and defiant since assuming the powers of the presidency."

5 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

The central theme of a narcissist is being self centered.  Everything is for me and what I demand, I get.

So why did the Trump family have trouble with their father Donald Trump, going for President? 

It is because he would lose a certain % of their business because of the dems attacks. 

He would not get everything he demands, not even close.   

He would have to fight the entire world establishments all of which are sucking off the tits of American tax payers. 

p

He would get brutally kicked in the teeth for fighting corruption in the swamp of politics.

IOW he is sacrificing a lot to be the President of the United States.

For most people to be President of the United States would be a major step up.  There fortunes would multiply exponentially.

For Trump be President of the United States would be a step down.  A loss of fortune and trouble and messy political squabbles every day of his Presidency.

He is a billionaire, and basically he can live a very pleasurable life outside the Presidency, where dems loved him and almost worshiped him,, and he was loved by most.

Now, 48% of the country hates him, and want to kill him.

would you give up your stunningly beautiful life to get involved in the kind of hell he has climbed into.  Not many would.  He is an important American made just for the times.

God bless Donald J. Trump.

7 minutes ago, ConConfounder said:

There is a good reason why you are unable to see the obvious, BeHurl. You are in the standard position that all Trump supporters have to mantain at all times.

headupass.jpg

You should never show photos of yourself, especially in the bathroom.

But again, instead of discussing your stupid words, you attack me.  So again, no evidence of treason or criminality.  Go home and grow up, then come back and let''s talk.

Oh, and find that crime for me.

7 minutes ago, benhur said:

The central theme of a narcissist is being self centered.  Everything is for me and what I demand, I get.

So why did the Trump family have trouble with their father Donald Trump, going for President? 

It is because he would lose a certain % of their business because of the dems attacks. 

He would not get everything he demands, not even close.   

He would have to fight the entire world establishments all of which are sucking off the tits of American tax payers. 

p

He would get brutally kicked in the teeth for fighting corruption in the swamp of politics.

IOW he is sacrificing a lot to be the President of the United States.

For most people to be President of the United States would be a major step up.  There fortunes would multiply exponentially.

For Trump be President of the United States would be a step down.  A loss of fortune and trouble and messy political squabbles every day of his Presidency.

He is a billionaire, and basically he can live a very pleasurable life outside the Presidency, where dems loved him and almost worshiped him,, and he was loved by most.

Now, 48% of the country hates him, and want to kill him.

would you give up your stunningly beautiful life to get involved in the kind of hell he has climbed into.  Not many would.  He is an important American made just for the times.

God bless Donald J. Trump.

Your delusional fantasies are hilarious, BeHurl, and very insane.

31 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

December 15, 2019

"The simple answer is yes. Given how narcissistic and sociopathic Trump is, he fundamentally doesn’t believe that the rules of moral behavior or social norms apply to him. That is the primary reason he has spent his adult life breaking one biblical commandment, federal law, and social norm after another. As much as people hoped Trump would take a turn for the better after becoming president, he has only grown more mentally and morally disturbed and defiant since assuming the powers of the presidency."

27 minutes ago, benhur said:

Rp0TiV.gif

Tell me one moral issue he has done since becoming the President of the United States that is disturbing to you?

talk-to-the-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

Sorry.....I don't help Teabaggers/Trumpoids/school-age-wannabes with the big-words.