Support for Impeachment climbs to 54 percent in Foxagandas new poll after Prez MORON pitches fit over previous poll

Support for impeaching President Donald Trump hit a record high of 54% in a Fox News poll that was released on Sunday.

Half of those surveyed told Fox News that the president should be impeached and removed. An additional 4% believe that the president should only be impeached. In all, 13 percent more respondents thought that the president should be impeached than those who thought he shouldn’t.

In October, Trump lashed out at Fox News after the network published a poll that found a majority of registered voters backed impeachment.

Since that time, Trump has tried to create the false narrative that support for impeachment is waning.

10 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Support for impeaching President Donald Trump hit a record high of 54% in a Fox News poll that was released on Sunday.

Half of those surveyed told Fox News that the president should be impeached and removed. An additional 4% believe that the president should only be impeached. In all, 13 percent more respondents thought that the president should be impeached than those who thought he shouldn’t.

In October, Trump lashed out at Fox News after the network published a poll that found a majority of registered voters backed impeachment.

Since that time, Trump has tried to create the false narrative that support for impeachment is waning.

lol. there's no way you could have actually read that link you provided in the OP. what a f*cking thread fail. ha ha

"Though the Fox News poll released Sunday found Trump's job approval rating had ticked up to 45% from 42% at the end of October, it still found the president losing in hypothetical matchups against the top-polling Democratic candidates.

Registered voters said they would vote for former Vice President Joe Biden over Trump, 48%-41%, which reflected a slight improvement for Trump from the end of October when Biden led him 51%-39%.

If the Democratic candidate was Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, the race appears much tighter, with Trump losing by a single point, 46%-45%. That was a five-point improvement for Trump over Warren from the end of October when he trailed her 46%-41%, and a 10-point improvement from the beginning of that month, when Fox News found him losing to her 50%-40%.

The poll also found Trump trailing Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont, 49%-43%, and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg by one point, 43%-42%.

Former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg, a late entrant in the race, also topped Trump in the poll, 45%-40%."

https://www.usatoday.com/st...

Even the headline of the article states what I said the article said.

9 minutes ago, benson13 said:

How confusing and infuriating is this for Foxaganda viewers, most of whom have no idea what the details of the corruption are?

how confused you must be that the fox link provided in your dumb ass OP says APPROVAL is now at 53%. not disapproval.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

12 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

how confused you must be that the fox link provided in your dumb ass OP says APPROVAL is now at 53%. not disapproval.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

reading is only good if you understand what the words actually mean..

to wit, you may be functionally illiterate.

from the link....

Currently, 45 percent of voters approve of the job Trump’s doing, up from 42 percent in late October. Over half, 53 percent, disapprove. That lands the president almost exactly where he started the year, as 43 percent approved and 54 percent disapproved in January.

29 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Trump* is scared

* illegitimate

He is probably concerned though if he is, he may be acquitted in the Senate. If convicted, it will demonstrate to the world the depths of depravity, corruption and hypocrisy of the Democrat party after they had Clinton dead-to-rights on lying to the nation and under oath and they acquitted him. Let's watch with interest.

PS  The four percent don't want him convicted.

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

from the link....

Currently, 45 percent of voters approve of the job Trump’s doing, up from 42 percent in late October. Over half, 53 percent, disapprove. That lands the president almost exactly where he started the year, as 43 percent approved and 54 percent disapproved in January.

ok. you're actually right. i read it wrong. lol. i admit when i f*ck up. it rarely happens, but i admit when i do it.

1 minute ago, rick55 said:

He is probably concerned though if he is, he may be acquitted in the Senate. If convicted, it will demonstrate to the world the depths of depravity, corruption and hypocrisy of the Democrat party after they had Clinton dead-to-rights on lying to the nation and under oath and they acquitted him. Let's watch with interest.

Apples and oranges. 

7 minutes ago, harryramar said:

from the link....

Trump nearly won with the stupid vote

54 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Half of those surveyed told Fox News that the president should be impeached and removed. An additional 4% believe that the president should only be impeached. 

Support will drop when the Senate trial starts. 

OH OHHHHH

‘I asked you a simple question’: Fox News host shuts down MAGA congressman dodging on Trump misconduct

Rep. Guy Lorin Reschenthaler (R-PA) was grilled by a Fox News host on Sunday after he ducked a question about whether he saw any presidential misconduct in Donald Trump’s Ukraine scandal.

“Was there any testimony provided during Intel or Judiciary hearings that concerned you about how President Trump conducts himself and conducts business as president?” Fox News host Arthel Neville asked.

“What concerns me is Hunter Biden was getting paid $50,000,” Reschenthaler opined before being interrupted by the Fox News host.

“I asked you about President Trump,” she said. “Please stick to President Trump. He’s the one who’s on trial, sir.”

“There’s nothing about President Trump that concerns me,” Reschenthaler insisted. “Aid [to Ukraine] was released and aid was released in the form of Javelin missiles. Obama sent well wishes and blankets.”

The Pennsylvania representative complained that Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee had not agreed to his request to subpoena the whistleblower who first reported Trump for withholding aid to Ukraine.

“You know there are reasons and laws in place to protect whistleblowers,” Neville observed before posing a question about efforts to obtain Trump’s tax returns.

“Donald Trump is still fighting to keep his financial records hidden from view and the American people,” she explained. “He blocked former National Security Adviser John Bolton from testifying, people with the most intimate firsthand knowledge about the inner-workings of the Trump White House.”

“Does any of that prompt you to ask, why?” the Fox News host wondered.

“Let me just push back real fast on the whistleblower,” Reschenthaler said. “The whistleblower does not have that right to be anonymous and I asked for the whistleblower to appear in executive session, meaning it would have been closed door and members only.”

The congressman went on to argue that the reason Bolton and other White House officials didn’t testify is because Democrats did not provide the correct paperwork.

“Come on, Congressman,” Neville interjected. “You know that President Trump could have allowed [former White House attorney Don McGhan] and Mr. Bolton to testify. He didn’t.”

“I just asked a simple question,” she added as Reschenthaler protested. “Does any of that prompt you to ask why? I mean these are the people who would be — they have the most intimate knowledge of what’s happening [in the White House] and if nothing is going on that should not be revealed to the American public then we want those people to go out and defend the president. Wouldn’t you?”

“Well, it’s because a subpoena has to be issued, they weren’t,” the congressman claimed. “Subpoenas should have been issued and the court should have resolved this.”

At that point, Neville conceded that Reschenthaler may never give her a straight answer.

“We’re not going to go back and forth,” she said.