Republicans removed 234,000 voters in Wisconsin = People for The American Way is a friend to the voters no matter what and the middle class across the USA. Voter ID is a form of voter suppression which is somewhat addressed at this link :

merrill

See The Washington Post .....

People for The American Way is a friend to the voters no matter what and the middle class across the USA.  Voter ID is a form of voter suppression  which is somewhat addressed at this link : http://www.pfaw.org/rww-in-focus/alec-the-voice-of-corporate-special-interests-state-legislatures#Voter 

ALEC is behind this purging activity which is alive and well across the USA. Americans for Prosperity is also a bogus organization that is deceptive and supports voter suppression and all other Koch anti american activity. Koch owned organizations push big government control by corporations which is Fascism. Every heard the name Stalin? Fred Koch built the Fascist Stalin Regime a refinery which to me is working with the enemy. 

ALEC and their Libertarian Fascist members have been attacking voter rights for at least 30 years. Therefore we in America can longer assume we will be able to vote on voting day which brings me to:

All Moderate and Liberal Voters must assume CONSERVATIVES may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible

Okay let's plan ahead. VOTE VOTE VOTE

Voters ORGANIZE A VOTING DAY PACKET which should contain:

--- a birth certificate

--- drivers license or state ID card

--- proof of voter registration etc etc etc. 

--- Keep it close by to secure your voting opportunities .

Let's get on with it. WE voters have a mess to clean up.

Sorry to say the grand ole party that represented the Fiscal Conservative/Socially Responsible republicans is dead. 

Over thrown by a radical right wing Libertarian coup over the past 30 years led by Charles Koch $$$$$ which represents hate and outlaws.

Once again….Voters BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKET. Keep it close by ALWAYS.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/14/judge-ordered-up-people-be-tossed-registered-voter-list-swing-state/

A Wisconsin judge ordered the state to take as many as 234,000 people off its registered-voter list Friday because they may have moved — a decision that could impede residents of this swing state from voting in next year’s presidential election.

"because they may have moved" IS NOT good enough. 

The case centers on a letter that the state Elections Commission sent in October to hundreds of thousands of voters, asking them to respond if they were still at that address or to update their registrations if they had moved.

Conservatives filed a lawsuit alleging that to avoid fraud, the commission should have thrown out the registrations of voters who did not respond to the mailing within 30 days, the Associated Press reported. ( Conservative are abusing 

the use of a judicial system to avoid either state or federal legislatures = the judge should have denied bringing the case forward). 

The Elections Commission, composed of three Republicans and three Democrats, is challenging the suit by arguing that it has the legal power to manage the registered voter list and that removing people now would cause confusion if some of them had not actually moved.

Another problem with this approach is many voters likely will not know where their birth certificates are SO VOTERS WE NOW KNOW WHAT THE ANTI AMERICAN CONSERVATIVES are up best locate your birth certificates. If not found they can usually be copied from the county seat in which a person was born. 

I learned all from experience ....... no I was not purged HOWEVER I did recognize this as corruption and perhaps breaking a law so what else was I to do. Take a preventative step to contain my right to vote. This is one big reason why democrats are pushing Right To Vote legislation. You ask why?  Good question. Because through back door methods Republicans are subverting the process..... which again may be illegal.

43 minutes ago, merrill said:

People for The American Way is a friend to the voters no matter what and the middle class across the USA.  Voter ID is a form of voter suppression  which is somewhat addressed at this link : http://www.pfaw.org/rww-in-focus/alec-the-voice-of-corporate-special-interests-state-legislatures#Voter 

ALEC is behind this purging activity which is alive and well across the USA. Americans for Prosperity is also a bogus organization that is deceptive and supports voter suppression and all other Koch anti american activity. Koch owned organizations push big government control by corporations which is Fascism. Every heard the name Stalin? Fred Koch built the Fascist Stalin Regime a refinery which to me is working with the enemy. 

ALEC and their Libertarian Fascist members have been attacking voter rights for at least 30 years. Therefore we in America can longer assume we will be able to vote on voting day which brings me to:

All Moderate and Liberal Voters must assume CONSERVATIVES may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible

--- a birth certificate

Sorry to say the grand ole party that represented the Fiscal Conservative/Socially Responsible republicans is dead. 

Over thrown by a radical right wing Libertarian coup over the past 30 years led by Charles Koch $$$$$ which represents hate and outlaws.

Once again….Voters BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKET. Keep it close by ALWAYS.

Thread fail...again.

6 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

If they moved why should they remain on the roles? Seems like you support election fraud. 

Your comprehension level is gone as I suspected would be the case ....... NO ONE KNOWS IF THESE PEOPLE MOVED OR NOT!!!!!!

I've been providing government photo ID for as long as I remember = don't need another. 

The Elections Commission, composed of three Republicans and three Democrats, is challenging the suit by arguing that it has the legal power to manage the registered voter list and that removing people now would cause confusion if some of them had not actually moved.

--- a birth certificate

ALEC is directly tied to the emerging trend among state legislatures to consider voter ID laws.27

Using false allegations of “voter fraud,” right-wing politicians are pursuing policies that disenfranchise students and other at-risk voters — including the elderly and the poor — who are unlikely to have drivers’ licenses or other forms of photo ID.28 

By suppressing the vote of such groups, ALEC’s model “Voter ID Act” grants an electoral advantage to Republicans while undermining the right to vote. In addition, ALEC wants to make it easier for corporations to participate in the political process.

Their Public Safety and Elections taskforce is co-chaired by Sean Parnell of the Center for Competitive Politics, one of the most vociferous pro-corporate election groups, and promotes model legislation that would devastate campaign finance reform and allow for greater corporate influence in elections.29

2 minutes ago, merrill said:

Your comprehension level is gone as I suspected would be the case ....... NO ONE KNOWS IF THESE PEOPLE MOVED OR NOT!!!!!!

I've been providing government photo ID for as long as I remember = don't need another. 

If they moved they shouldn't be on the rolls. Pretty easy to comprehend, even a liberal should be able to understand it.

15 minutes ago, merrill said:

Another problem with this approach is many voters likely will not know where their birth certificates are SO VOTERS WE NOW KNOW WHAT THE ANTI AMERICAN CONSERVATIVES are up best locate your birth certificates. If not found they can usually be copied from the county seat in which a person was born. 

I learned all from experience ....... no I was not purged HOWEVER I did recognize this as corruption and perhaps breaking a law so what else was I to do. Take a preventative step to contain my right to vote. This is one big reason why democrats are pushing Right To Vote legislation. You ask why?  Good question. Because through back door methods Republicans are subverting the process..... which again may be illegal.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article238363643.html

36 minutes ago, merrill said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/14/judge-ordered-up-people-be-tossed-registered-voter-list-swing-state/

A Wisconsin judge ordered the state to take as many as 234,000 people off its registered-voter list Friday because they may have moved — a decision that could impede residents of this swing state from voting in next year’s presidential election.

"because they may have moved" IS NOT good enough. 

The case centers on a letter that the state Elections Commission sent in October to hundreds of thousands of voters, asking them to respond if they were still at that address or to update their registrations if they had moved.

Conservatives filed a lawsuit alleging that to avoid fraud, the commission should have thrown out the registrations of voters who did not respond to the mailing within 30 days, the Associated Press reported. ( Conservative are abusing 

the use of a judicial system to avoid either state or federal legislatures = the judge should have denied bringing the case forward). 

Freshman Republican Rep. Steve Watkins’ updated his voter registration address this week in the face of a voter fraud investigation, but his new address may not actually be correct. 

Watkins’ new registration lists him at 1310 SW Overlook Drive in Topeka, the business address of The Overlook Apartments. But Watkins did not provide a specific apartment address, which could be an issue because the complex sits on the boundary of two state Senate districts. 

“A third of the (complex) is in one Senate district and two-thirds is in another Senate district,” said Shawnee County Election Commissioner Andrew Howell.

The Kansas Congressman had been registered at the address of UPS Store in Topeka when he voted in November’s city council election. 

At the request of Shawnee County District Attorney Mike Kagay, the Shawnee County Sheriff’s Office is investigating whether Watkins illegally cast a ballot in the wrong city council district.

Watkins’ office has repeatedly dismissed the controversy, calling it an unintentional error. His office said it had not heard from the election office regarding any problems with his new registration. 

Howell said the election office will be requesting additional information from Watkins to ensure that he’s placed in the correct state Senate district. 

“That’s what we’d do with any voter,” Howell said. “We’ve got a little time. There’s not an election in the next 30 to 60 days, but we need to get it correct.” 

Watkins’ registration information currently lists him as residing in 18th Senate District, which represented by Democratic State Sen. Vic Miller. Republican State Sen. Eric Rucker represents the adjacent 20th Senate District, which covers part of the complex. 

Kansas law requires voters to provide their “place of residence, including specific address or location” when they register.

41 minutes ago, JoeAverage said:

Up to 35 million people move each year. Some across town, some to another county, some to another state.

Makes since to keep track of voter registration lists and purge those who do not respond.

Suppose Merrill is confirming Democrats are to stupid to reregister to vote.

Stop trying to put a good name on voter suppression. You conservatives worship corruption ....... move to Iraq!!!!  One of your boys got caught voting illegally = typical conservative. BTW JA these are registered voters.

A Wisconsin judge ordered the state to take as many as 234,000 people off its registered-voter list Friday because "they may have moved" = no one knows = assumption is not good enough. Anyway voting management is a duty of local authority. 

2 hours ago, merrill said:

--- a birth certificate

Learn to write a thread title. 

14 minutes ago, merrill said:

Stop trying to put a good name on voter suppression. You conservatives worship corruption ....... move to Iraq!!!!  One of your boys got caught voting illegally = typical conservative. BTW JA these are registered voters.

A Wisconsin judge ordered the state to take as many as 234,000 people off its registered-voter list Friday because "they may have moved" = no one knows = assumption is not good enough. Anyway voting management is a duty of local authority. 

Some people are too poor to buy a $5.00 photo I.D. from the DMV.

But wait a minute.  Then how do those people get f/stamps, welfare debit cards, section 8 housing, disability,

and a doz. more forms of free-money from the gov.?  A plane, a bus, a motel room.  All need I.D.

Isn't it this is almost 2020, and there are no legal residents without I.D.?

Thread fail, Merrill.

You are pissing into the wind...………(again).

Have a nice day...………….(loser)…………..😎.

3 hours ago, merrill said:

--- a birth certificate

COMPLETE BULL $HIT !!

Democrats would like to prevent ALL forms of voter verification, because it would PREVENT them  from comiting VOTE FRAUD all across America... which is something that Democrats have been KNOWN for going back 150 years !!

IF we don't want SOCIALISTS STEALING elections from WE the PEOPLE of America... we need to END this Democrat BULL $hit, of "Voter ID" is "Suppression"

IT IS NOT !!

How exactly does "big government Voter Id prevent or protect anything? Conservatives are suppose to be less government yet once again here they come loaded with political rhetoric aka 

lies and more lies ............ and more reckless tax dollar spending on not necessary crap. 

A drivers license is a photo ID as current as it gets ======= so now they will all scream not everyone has a drivers license or too old to drive or blah blah blah .....

THEN a state issued Photo ID is readily available  .......

Or in some cases A PASSPORT ..........

OR in some cases A VOTER REGISTRATION CARD ........

Voters ORGANIZE A VOTING DAY PACKET which could contain:

--- a birth certificate

--- Passport

make sure a birth certificate is readily available which can be replaced through the county seat one was born .....

ALEC and their Libertarian Fascist members have been attacking voter rights for at least 30 years. Therefore we in America can longer assume we will be able to vote on voting day.

On 12/15/2019 at 11:39 AM, merrill said:

Voters ORGANIZE A VOTING DAY PACKET which could contain:

--- a birth certificate

--- Passport

make sure a birth certificate is readily available which can be replaced through the county seat one was born .....

IF you are:

1)  An ILLEGAL alien,

2)  DEAD,

3)  Have moved, or

4) NOT eligible to vote in an American election for some other reason..

AND you are ON a Current voter roll... YOU SHOULD be REMOVED !!  The only RADICALS in America today, are the Left Wing, Liberal, Socialist, Democrats... who want to MAINTAIN Voter FRAUD as their election day Ace in the hole... However, EVERY illegal VOTE that they cast... is nullifying the vote of a an ACTUAL American Citizen !!

That practice MUST be ENDED !!