• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Golf is too ashamed to show his face

yeah... I remember when he said that there would be republican house members that would serve alongside democrats as Impeachment managers in a senate trial.  He was obviously working the boy's room glory hole during civics class.  lol 

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

he proudly admitted it, as I can recall.

Christian Officer, eh?

Hmmmmmm……...naw,......naw…….I cannot find any evidence of that this evening.

You would have stand your mother's shoulders......just kiss Tulsi Gabbard's healthy, cute, behind !!

There......is a REAL......Military Officer !!!  (yes, I have a fair amount of lust for her).

Have a nice evening...………….(squid)……………..😎….🥃.

32 minutes ago, Arris said:

Because golf boy is a ped

Gay-boys from Des Moines are not...……….farm boys who work 18hrs./day for 6mos.

at a time to bring in a healthy, profitable, corn-crop.   They......are good souls.

And you have nothing in common with them.   OK?                 🤨….🥃.

13 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Gay-boys from Des Moines are not...……….farm boys who work 18hrs./day for 6mos.

at a time to bring in a healthy, profitable, corn-crop.   They......are good souls.

And you have nothing in common with them.   OK?                 🤨….🥃.

Couple of thing you got wrong. I am not gay and I am not in or from Des Moines. But that's par for the course for a Texas slime ball like you. By the way your fake god trump with his trade war has sold out and thrown under the bus the good hard working farmers here in Iowa and the other mid-western states. So in closing    fuck you asshole emoticon    asshole emoticon

7 minutes ago, Arris said:

Couple of thing you got wrong. I am not gay and I am not in or from Des Moines. But that's par for the course for a Texas slime ball like you. By the way your fake god trump with his trade war has sold out and thrown under the bus the good hard working farmers here in Iowa and the other mid-western states. So in closing    fuck you asshole emoticon    asshole emoticon

We MUST.....take on China.   

Our farmers will have short term loss and long term gain.

If the China market closes......then WE..... will open new ones.

This Week Trump and Boris Johnson have agreed to have serious, serious trade between our nations.

This will include our farmers.  Whatever The U.K. needs...……….we will supply it.  They are our best friends.

And this will include all of Europe.    

I want you to vote GOP in Nov.  Why?  The health of Capitalist Farmers...….. of Iowa.                    🥃.

21 minutes ago, Arris said:

Guess the Republicans in the Senate have already decided how their trial will end. Most of our US voters are paying very close attention. Kinda looks like Trump will clear the senate. After that happens, he will immediately start attacking the FBI, he will ruthlessly fire all people that lead offices that disagree with him. He will then believe he is a king. Unfortunately, as Hitler did, he will step on too many toes. He will systematically  continue to crap on the US Constitution. Then in November, he will be defeated.

5 minutes ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

Guess the Republicans in the Senate have already decided how their trial will end. Most of our US voters are paying very close attention. Kinda looks like Trump will clear the senate. After that happens, he will immediately start attacking the FBI, he will ruthlessly fire all people that lead offices that disagree with him. He will then believe he is a king. Unfortunately, as Hitler did, he will step on too many toes. He will systematically  continue to crap on the US Constitution. Then in November, he will be defeated.

No, sir.

You are dead wrong.

Oklahoma is made up of good men....unlike you. (and you don't speak for them).

Oklahoma will vote GOP.  They are with us.  OK....is a Red State.

Do you want to bet on it?   You do?   Good.  So do I.  How much?  Name your poison.

How much?          😲…...🍸.

3 hours ago, Zaro said:

"Impeachment isn't gonna happen"?

Has it happened? 

Is Pelosi going to get 17 sheep to fall on their swords and give up their seats?

And yes, it looks like I was wrong.  Pelosi and Democrats actually ARE this stupid. 

They are guaranteeing Trump reelection.

I honestly didn't think your party was this stupid.   

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

Has it happened? 

Is Pelosi going to get 17 sheep to fall on their swords and give up their seats?

And yes, it looks like I was wrong.  Pelosi and Democrats actually ARE this stupid. 

They are guaranteeing Trump reelection.

I honestly didn't think your party was this stupid.   

😂Many people made the mistake of thinking the Democrats were stupid, but not stupid enough to hand Trump 2020.