Congressman Jeff Van Drew is switching parties over this "Sham Impeachment".

Taipan

Rep. Jeff Van Drew(D), New Jersey, is walking across the aisle to join the GOP.

He knows what all Dems know.  This impeach-thing is a FARCE!!  It is a crock of cow-dung.

Lindsey Graham said today that he is not even to try to be impartial.  He said he is going

to try and shoot the whole damned thing down as quickly as possible.

Van Drew is a strong man with backbone.  He has my respect.  Van Drew and Graham will

be re-elected next Nov.  As well they should be.

And, I will expect all Dems on this site to follow Van Drew's lead.  Out of patriotism to this

nation.  I want all Dems to reject their heathen ways and to join the team of Goodness, Hope,

and Light.  The GOP Team.  The Team that seeks to make this nation stronger and more

prosperous with every move they make.  I want all Dems to vote GOP in Nov. 2020.

That's all.

Just now, leftwinger said:

YES

And you think he said, can I be re-elected and everybody said no, do you think he would have gone through with the switch.  No, he had his ducks in a row.  The GOP will take a conservative dem (some of them are better than liberal Republicans).   The dems will fight him though, but NJ is moving Republican anyway and he may issue in a new era for Republicans in NJ.

3 minutes ago, stephenmerkley said:

A switch is like getting 2 seats instead of just one seat.  The dems lose 1 and the Republicans gain 1, so we will take him in a heartbeat.  Think about it.  Is this a precursor to a GOP landslide back into a house majority?

+10 !!.

Well said !!          🙂….🍸.

26 minutes ago, Taipan said:

He knows what all Dems know.  This impeach-thing is a FARCE!!  It is a crock of cow-dung.

Lindsey Graham said today that he is not even to try to be impartial.  He said he is going

Van Drew is a strong man with backbone.  He has my respect.  Van Drew and Graham will

And, I will expect all Dems on this site to follow Van Drew's lead.  Out of patriotism to this

nation.  I want all Dems to reject their heathen ways and to join the team of Goodness, Hope,

and Light.  The GOP Team.  The Team that seeks to make this nation stronger and more

prosperous with every move they make.  I want all Dems to vote GOP in Nov. 2020.

That's all.

In other words, he's an opportunistic azzhole.

Definitely a Republican.

2 minutes ago, skews13 said:

In other words, he's an opportunistic azzhole.

Definitely a Republican.

He made a strong, wise, gutsy move.

You can, too.

"Red-Rover, Red-Rover.....send Skews...….right over".                      😇….🍸.

33 minutes ago, Taipan said:

That's all.

You'd sooner get them to stop sukking their boyfriends.

While Representative Van Drew has said “I believe that climate change is real, is driven mainly by human activity and that it is driving real-world changes such as extreme weather events, hotter temperatures, rising sea levels and ocean acidification" at least he had the sense to come out and say "I do not think that H.J. Res. 109, the Green New Deal is the right solution.”  He said "the resolution veers wildly off topic and makes grand pronouncements that are not in line with who we are as Americans. The United States of America is the greatest and most powerful nation in the history of the world because we are a compassionate, capitalist country.”   Welcome to the Republican Party.   Now we will work on some of the other nonsense you believe.

38 minutes ago, Taipan said:

That's all.

He must have had some really bad poll numbers.

He will be defeated by a real Dem

8 minutes ago, Zaro said:

He must have had some really bad poll numbers.

He will be defeated by a real Dem

It is a strong, gutsy move!!

He is welcomed in Texas, anytime.     And Trump's war-chest is larger than Mt. Hood.

Van Drew's enemies will be facing 100,000 flame-throwers.  All bought.....by Trump's

war-chest.         🙂….🍸.

36 minutes ago, personreal said:

LMFAO

+10 !!

I watched the video.

Out of more than 20 candidates, Tulsi was the only one that I was afraid of.

1.  Military Officer.  A Major.  Fighter-jet Pilot.

2.  She had the ability to strip away the independents.

3.  She had the ability to strip away our GOP soccer moms in the swing states. 

And therefore tip the scales to the Dem side.

But, true to form, the Dems have rejected their only chance.    Ohhhhh well...……..🥃…...😊.

11 hours ago, Taipan said:

+10 !!

I watched the video.

Out of more than 20 candidates, Tulsi was the only one that I was afraid of.

1.  Military Officer.  A Major.  Fighter-jet Pilot.

2.  She had the ability to strip away the independents.

3.  She had the ability to strip away our GOP soccer moms in the swing states. 

And therefore tip the scales to the Dem side.

But, true to form, the Dems have rejected their only chance.    Ohhhhh well...……..🥃…...😊.

I think the main factor will likely be the economy.