Prez MORON tweeted (crying/lying) 123 times yesterday....beating his old record

Trump is well known for his Twitter rampages, but he's been breaking records pretty consistently lately. Just last Sunday, he broke his previous record by tweeting or retweeting other people a total of 105 times during the day. 

Now, he's broken that record yet again by tweeting or retweeting 123 times on Thursday. 

Thumbnail

24 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Trump is well known for his Twitter rampages, but he's been breaking records pretty consistently lately. Just last Sunday, he broke his previous record by tweeting or retweeting other people a total of 105 times during the day. 

Now, he's broken that record yet again by tweeting or retweeting 123 times on Thursday. 

Thumbnail

I've never messed on Twitter. Looks like you've got too much time on your hands, buddy...

8 hours ago, benson13 said:

For those of you bothered by his tweets, would you prefer if he only had periodic press conferences or press releases? I think having the president on twitter is a real privilege (even though I'm not on twitter), especially since it's obvious that there are hundreds or thousands of people watching the account like a hawk, waiting for a legal fuc.k-up. I'd say the twitter platform lends the presidency a degree of transparency and vulnerability that the masses should enjoy. We KNOW that whoever gets elected in 2024 won't be as "available" to the masses. 

1 minute ago, kking said:

For those of you bothered by his tweets, would you prefer if he only had periodic press conferences or press releases? I think having the president on twitter is a real privilege, especially since it's obvious that there are hundreds or thousands of people watching the account like a hawk, waiting for a legal fuc.k-up. I'd say the twitter platform lends the presidency a degree of transparency and vulnerability that the masses should enjoy. We KNOW that whoever gets elected in 2024 won't be as "available" to the masses. 

Lol

9 hours ago, benson13 said:

1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

It's too late for you, senile sucker!

You should have gotten help like 50 or 60 years ago, when you first went berserk and contracted the disease.

But it doesn't matter anymore really, since your days are numbered anyway !

NOT SENILE! On my worst days I am smarter than you!

JizzMartini! LMAO! More than a mouthfull!

1 hour ago, kking said:

For those of you bothered by his tweets, would you prefer if he only had periodic press conferences or press releases? I think having the president on twitter is a real privilege (even though I'm not on twitter), especially since it's obvious that there are hundreds or thousands of people watching the account like a hawk, waiting for a legal fuc.k-up. I'd say the twitter platform lends the presidency a degree of transparency and vulnerability that the masses should enjoy. We KNOW that whoever gets elected in 2024 won't be as "available" to the masses. 

I will explain why he is on Twitter.

The evil Mass Media is all Dem.    Trump is by-passing the Main Stream Media(MSM) with rallies, Twitter, and a multitude

of interviews.  Trump is a barroom fighter.  He likes this kind of stuff.   And I will vote for Trump.  With, or without,

permission, from a sumbitch, chicken-stealing, egg-sucking, democrat !!                   🤠….🥃.         

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

He has no self control

Did you see him at the Army-Navy game yesterday?

Everyone stood up and cheered.  The players loved him.  The crowd loved him. 

The pentagon is going to get another 700 billion this year.  Lackland Air Force

and Sam Houston will be well funded and S.A. will prosper.

All of the military is going to vote GOP.         Is that just wonderful?         😊...🍺.

10 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Did you see him at the Army-Navy game yesterday?

Everyone stood up and cheered.  The players loved him.  The crowd loved him. 

The pentagon is going to get another 700 billion this year.  Lackland Air Force

and Sam Houston will be well funded and S.A. will prosper.

All of the military is going to vote GOP.         Is that just wonderful?         😊...🍺.

No. But I'm sure he's fine in a friendly environment. It's any sort of criticisms that has him bawling like a toddler. He doesn't have the mental stamina to make it through Impeachment. He will make a sorry spectacle of himself. Reveal himself as mentally unfit for office