Here's What Happened to a Boy Who Wore a MAGA Hat to School

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

This is both sad and very wrong.  Every time I see someone wearing a MAGA hat, I leave them alone, I assume they have mental problems and are struggling with reality as is.  I'm a safe space for MAGA hat wearers.

So you assume the boy has mental problems.

What's they say about yer mental health?

3 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

This is both sad and very wrong.  Every time I see someone wearing a MAGA hat, I leave them alone, I assume they have mental problems and are struggling with reality as is.  I'm a safe space for MAGA hat wearers.

The Dems are nothing but dirty, rotten, stinking, unhouse-broken animals.

We need to pass a new law--"All Dems must be kept on a leash" !!!                 🍹.

Just now, Taipan said:

We need to pass a new law--"All Dems must be kept on a leash" !!!                 🍹.

TBGS some how got off his leash.  He probably jumped out of the back of the pickup and snapped it.  

That's why his face is blue.

Just now, Taipan said:

LOL.....LOL.....….😊….🍹.

A boy gets beat by a mob of hate filled students and TBGS smears the boy.

Leftist parents teach their children to hate.

Look at what this leftist mother did to her own child...this is the short version.  This poor little boy was terrorized by his own mother.  The left is very sick.

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

A boy gets beat by a mob of hate filled students and TBGS smears the boy.

Leftist parents teach their children to hate.

Look at what this leftist mother did to her own child...this is the short version.  This poor little boy was terrorized by his own mother.  The left is very sick.

The Angels in Heaven know who this evil bitch is.

And I don't think they are going to let this evil shi't to go down.....without answering back.

That evil bitch needs a dump-truck full of bad-karma dumped on top of her head !!

And I will be happy to be the truckdriver in this situation.                       

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

The Angels in Heaven know who this evil bitch is.

And I don't think they are going to let this evil shi't to go down.....without answering back.

That evil bitch needs a dump-truck full of bad-karma dumped on top of her head !!

And I will be happy to be the truckdriver in this situation.                       

The entire video is on Youtube...the mother literally terrorized her own son because of her leftist politics.

Benson is completely unhinged now.

His rage and hate even caused him to smear an innocent little boy.

Benson is trash.  

29 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

When I saw someone with a hope n change shirt or those wearing pictures of the shaved yeti Michelle Obama, I assumed they had a difference of opinion. 

Just now, NeoConvict said:

When I saw someone with a hope n change shirt or those wearing pictures of the shaved yeti Michelle Obama, I assumed they had a difference of opinion. 

The left is completely unhinged.

"Rashida Tlaib deletes tweet blaming 'white supremacy' for New Jersey shooting"

"Investigators believe anti-Semitism played a role in Tuesday’s attack at the J.C. Kosher Supermarket in Jersey City that left six people dead, including the two alleged attackers, who were both black."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/dec/12/rashida-tlaib-deletes-tweet-blaming-white-supremac/

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

The entire video is on Youtube...the mother literally terrorized her own son because of her leftist politics.

Benson is completely unhinged now.

His rage and hate even caused him to smear an innocent little boy.

Benson is trash.  

Benson is a dung-eating sewer-rat.

He doesn't have any friends, his father is ashamed of him, his mother won't speak to him,

And no one, Dem or GOP, has any respect for his opinions.

That poor, dumb, bastard !!                         🍹.

Just now, Taipan said:

Benson is a dung-eating sewer-rat.

He doesn't have any friends, his father is ashamed of him, his mother won't speak to him,

And no one, Dem or GOP, has any respect for his opinions.

That poor, dumb, bastard !!                         🍹.

Look up "loser" in the dictionary and it has a picture of benson.

46 minutes ago, Taipan said:

The left smears then runs.

That's who TBGS and benson are.

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

The Gop had several smart capable candidates and I would have voted Republican too if they hadn't picked the loudest, dumbest guy they could find. 

If one of them had won you would have trashed them too, just like you do with little boys.